Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? (3025 Views)

Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? / What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? / Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Some juz see it as fashion(that dey Cnt even explain), others see it as an excuse for "I feel comfortable when I'm on it"..the stewpeedest of all r the ones that see it as a Modest sense of dressing for women..
Most of our Naijan gurls grew up digesting the idea of putting on 'tights' underneath ALWAYS b4 goin out..
Yea rite..atleast to protect urselves from free shows to guys when on skirt..but trust naija, our own is always record-breakin..
Girls be putting on tights evritime as if their lives depend on it..most don't even knw it's real essence til now..

Why in the world wud a lady put on a pant, wear tights ontop and stil put on a super-tight fitting sexy jean altogether?

..arrgh..azzin..whr breeze wan pass enter da area?
And u stil wud want a dude to go down on U afta all the sweat shii nd all..mehn..I'd rather sip on bitter-kola juice(if thrz one)..
Not to appear a bigot..I've come to notice dis fashion craze more in girls of a particular naija tribe I'll rather not mention.

ANY REASONABLE IDEA FOR THIS I MIGHT AV MISSED?
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Section8(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Mizzbouqui will tell you why
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
mtchwwwwww
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by nikkypearl(f): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Is it your tight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by toyeoye(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
@op I agree with you my guy, very annoying bad habit. and then they will now be smelling up and down due to the heat and moisture.
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Rednaxelot: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
Is it your tight
you dey do am ni
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by ucnwafor(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
Is it your tight
that s why u smell upandan in diz thread

Why not take an advice

Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by 7Randall: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Picture of the tight or adonbilivit
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
you dey do am ni
I don't do it jare,I just they pity some gurls wey they use the tight support their laps in a way/d other grin
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by nikkypearl(f): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2016
ucnwafor:
that s why u smell upandan in diz thread

Why not take an advice

Smh
save the advice for the grotty girls u roll with kiddo

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by ucnwafor(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
save the advice for the grotty girls u roll with kiddo
who grotty girl epp??

Oloshi
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by nikkypearl(f): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
ucnwafor:
who grotty girl epp??

Oloshi
I pity your life fool..your mate are out there doing something meaningful with their lives,and you are here insulting a lady ?a lady who is not in your class,like seriously? Are you that broke

I don't talk to despicable people! So u can do yoself one favour and stay off my mentions!

Even the honourable "op" no carry d matter for head u pained ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by ucnwafor(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I pity your life fool..your mate are out there doing something meaningful with their lives,and you are here insulting a lady ?a lady who is not in your class,like seriously? Are you that broke

I don't talk to despicable people! So u can do yoself one favour and stay off my mentions!

Even the honourable "op" no carry d matter for head u pained ass grin
kai!!! E pain am ooO

But I jst playing arund naw
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by edbor(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
shocked the smell eh
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
You can never be too careful grin
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by vicstar(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

I don't talk to despicable people!

wow!! But you just did cry

Anyway, sugar nice smile embarassed pls check ma siggy wink can I get an affirmative? cheesy
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by nikkypearl(f): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

wow!! But you just did cry

Anyway, sugar nice smile embarassed pls check ma siggy wink can I get an affirmative? cheesy
ucnwafor sabi look for my innocent trouble! Its not his first time grin
To the question..

Okay .
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Vanillaskin:
You can never be too careful grin
No offense ma'am..but dat's not an excuse to be dirty and silly at. Same time..
The kind of hellish odor dat heaps up in dat area over-time ehn...it's too. Complicated for the nose to handle wen. Dey pull-off..
Now imagine the babe being fat...#definitionOfGross
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
To the question..

Okay .
Oho..I tot as much..
Seeing the way u guys were PASSIONATELY at each oda's throat reeks of familiar enmity...
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by vicstar(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
To the question..

Okay .

bae am speechless embarassed

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64032605.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Most gels wear tight stretch and Pants because of red flag.
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by ucnwafor(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
To the question..

Okay .
E pele joor

Though........

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by schumastic(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
THAT DRESSING MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL...LOOKS ABSURD TO ME AND SOME WILL STILL PUT ON UNDIES AS WELL..GOSH.
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Greatzeus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
Some juz see it as fashion(that dey Cnt even explain), others see it as an excuse for "I feel comfortable when I'm on it"..the stewpeedest of all r the ones that see it as a Modest sense of dressing for women..
Most of our Naijan gurls grew up digesting the idea of putting on 'tights' underneath ALWAYS b4 goin out..
Yea rite..atleast to protect urselves from free shows to guys when on skirt..but trust naija, our own is always record-breakin..
Girls be putting on tights evritime as if their lives depend on it..most don't even knw it's real essence til now..

Why in the world wud a lady put on a pant, wear tights ontop and stil put on a super-tight fitting sexy jean altogether?

And u stil wud want a dude to go down on U afta all the sweat shii nd all..mehn..I'd rather sip on bitter-kola juice(if thrz one)..
Not to appear a bigot..I've come to notice dis fashion craze more in girls of a particular naija tribe I'll rather not mention.

Not that there is anything wrong in tight,my problem is that why do girls and women allow it to be visible, your tight is an underwear just like your panties,it should be hidden,but today you'll see ladies on bikes,bus,on the road with their black tight showing.I just hate it.
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Olasco93: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Do you mean...

Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

No offense ma'am..but dat's not an excuse to be dirty and silly at. Same time..
The kind of hellish odor dat heaps up in dat area over-time ehn...it's too. Complicated for the nose to handle wen. Dey pull-off..
Now imagine the babe being fat...#definitionOfGross
Excuse me angry but at the risk of sounding rude.
What is your business angry with the odor that is there
Did the ladies in question take your nose and put it in "there"
It's her body, her life
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by missrock(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

you are right though
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Excuse me angry but at the risk of sounding rude.
What is your business angry with the odor that is there
Did the ladies in question take your nose and put it in "there"
It's her body, her life
Yea..rite there...in a bid to appear enlightened...u shot urself right on the foot..
1. U queried my business with the odor that is there.
2. U emphasized that "it's her body, her life"
3. U asked if the ladies brought my nose close to 'there".

MY TURN.
1. What's ur business with my thread?
2. I now emphasize: "It's my thoughts, my NL account, my thread and my Life"..take a stroll to the rehab plz.
3. What's ur business with the fact dat d ladies brought my nose close to "there" or not?

The pugnacious impression u juz created on me makes it certain u lack courtesy in social affairs with peers. Be tactful
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by policy12: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
mtchwwwwww

U dey harsh...
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
mtchwwwwww
You are so effing prettyangry
Re: Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
policy12:

U dey harsh...
lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

firstking01:
You are so effing prettyangry
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) / Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love / Stricly For The Ladies......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.