Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38735 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/heres-how-to-make-nigerian-men-believe.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by vizkiz: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Well, this only happens on phone...

Not like I wouldn't have you around me sometimes to know if you are actually a wife material and see you cook those delicacies, pray those prayers, sweep my compound and wash those cloths like you claim you do.

Men are wiser

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Only the gullible will fall for such tricks..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
So na una latest trick be dz....okwaya undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Kenneth205(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Rednaxelot: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

lalasticlala
well, you trick us to marry you and still expect us to be happy in the same home with you. Yet you complain your man is not being faithful at home.

Every man knows what he wants, the girls pretend to have it, thinking after marriage, the man will adjust to the wife's style and standard. Stop deceiving yourself, a man will always be a man and go for whatever can satisfy his needs and urge.

If you force a horse to the stream, you can't force it to drink water.
A broken heart is better than a broken home!

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
A woman like this will make me run away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Well, I guess, I'm not wife material for Nigerian men and the stress of pretending isn't for me undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:
Well, I guess, I'm not wife material for Nigerian men and the stress of pretending isn't for me undecided

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin

290 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Like the brother above me said, only the gullible ones will woefully fall for this trick.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Only the gullible will fall for such tricks..
Some still fall for it. grin

13 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by jashar(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

.... the hustle is real oooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by foolinlove(f): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
Why bother?
I'd rather be alone than settle with man who finds these things most important.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Reading this thread scares the hell out of me to marry a nigerian woman.

Team Foreign girls

21 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by MasterJayJay: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Nkogheri 101. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by nikkypearl(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2016
There is nothing hidden under the sun.No matter how a lady disguise her habit to her husband to-be,she will show her true colour after marriage.She will obviously get a divorce from a strict husband thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by IamLEGEND1: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
mtcheeeeewwwww

is it just me or are women experiencing a collective decrease of IQ points?

16 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
The best way to know a wife material is to visit her parent house unannounced and study her attitude.Also get close to her younger siblings and enquire how hard working she is at home and how she treat them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What if she lies to you which most girls do?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

lalasticlala
No wonder many of you get dump because of your inconsistent habit.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lmao @who your cooking epp grin gringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Headlesschicken(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin I dnt blv in talk talk,u gotta show full working wen yuh around,nt while we r on d phone,women cn lie we all know dat,blv dem @yuh own detriment..
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
What if she lies to you which most girls do?

..na guys no come dey lie lol.....dude everyone goes into a relationship hoping for the best..if she lies, fine, one day truth go come out...and when it comes, we deal with it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Lavedaa: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided can't be pretending for marriage sake.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

Lmao @who your cooking epp grin gringrin

na true na lol....na guys wey no sabi cook dey carry that one for head.....right about now, a girl is useless to me if you dont have hustling spirit...or you dont have anything else to offer other than your cooking and bedding skills....I am not a village man. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin

how you take know say na Orijin be my brand grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

na true na lol....na guys wey no sabi cook dey carry that one for head.....right about now, a girl is useless to me if you dont have hustling spirit...or you dont have anything else to offer other than your cooking and bedding skills....I am not a village man. grin

My dear no be small, in this time of hardship all hands must be on deck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by torqque7(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ud be surprised at the speed il use to kick you out if I find out after marriage that you are a fraud so keep deceiving yourself that we are scared of divorce you hear undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

My dear no be small, at this time of hardship all hands must be on deck.

hands, legs and head o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by PriNceNova(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not totally
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Olasco93: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not for an Ijebu man. Baba Mukaila can attest to this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.