Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38738 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by cardoctor(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tell him that you are cooking Ofe owerri and pounded yam when you dont even know how to boil an egg. Gerrrarrahia joor.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
As far as I am concerned any sane and sound woman can become a wife material if she choose to be, this is irrespective of what she stands for presently... so there's no need of putting up pretense in the first instance. Some people are good/bad today/in the past due to some environmental and social factors/forces. Therefore, so long as the lady is ready to embrace change, then a wife material will manifest sooner rather than later. However, most people not just the female folks finds it hard to embrace change and adapt to new environments and ideas.

Meanwhile, a man that longs for a "wife material" I hope you are a "husband material," too. The magic to any healthy and happy relationship/marriage were both parties involved are genuinely satisfied can always be traced to those that lives on the principles of reciprocality and altruism.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by henryhemon(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin

You sabi brother.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by HighestPriest: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
if you like sweep the whole of my state alone.... if i dnt perceive u comfortably in my spirit.. i cnt settle down with U (the babe)
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/heres-how-to-make-nigerian-men-believe.html

Even the lady is dumb, how can you walk into a trap you set yourself? hahahaha I wish a mother*#ker would, her next world she would prefer to be a lesbian. Pretence ko actress ni, ka'm nukwa na ana edezi nkogheri n'akwukwo.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
2dugged:
all this guys be making mouth as if they have wife material detector, just pray the devil doesn't have your time and decides to send you delilah
Delilah would be so unlucky this time because the guy's name won't be Samson. Who does that and at who is going to suffer it? who is fooling who? that lady is not smart at all.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by uwalakathankgod(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/heres-how-to-make-nigerian-men-believe.html

funny
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
If sarcasm jumps up and slaps you in the face will you recognize it? I just SMH for people who don't understand what the write-up is all about, the joke is purely on them. How do we start explaining sarcasm to people.

Ok, she is mocking men who still want a sit-home wife in this 21st century, who still think the place of a woman is to be the home keeper.

Just try, even if your brain is trying to get hot, try and imagine that your wife is like a partner, business partner, friend e.t.c and not a maid.

we are still far cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by greatmen: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm how old r u
foolinlove:
Why bother?
I'd rather be alone than settle with man who finds these things most important.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Are you married ?
Trust me in the Nigerian context married men prefer the cooking type than the project type.
Many men who claim to know "how to cook" usually get tired after a year of marriage because
they feel like they are no different from unmarried folks.

I am not saying married men who think like you doesn't exist but they are in the minority
and it is better for a lady to cast her net wider rather than expect to miraculously meet a
man who wouldn't mind living a married bachelor's life.

You know the problem with most Nigerian men?.....EGO!...... grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
macandy21:
If sarcasm jumps up and slaps you in the face will you recognize it? I just SMH for people who don't understand what the write-up is all about, the joke is purely on them. How do we start explaining sarcasm to people.

Ok, she is mocking men who still want a sit-home wife in this 21st century, who still think the place of a woman is to be the home keeper.

Just try, even if your brain is trying to get hot, try and imagine that your wife is like a partner, business partner, friend e.t.c and not a maid.

we are still far cry
There is thin line between sarcasm and sheer foolishnesss.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
wetin she go con do? grin

Nwa mummys handbag grin

I concur bro....that woman's prayer keeps me going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by neocortex: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You know the problem with most Nigerian men?.....EGO!...... grin

You are right, that is why that girls bad advise will work.
Ego is so powerful that some people will engage in self-sabotage just to maintain it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Donmodel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
MasterJayJay:
Nkogheri 101. undecided
grin
MasterJayJay:
Nkogheri 101. undecided
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by baba11(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
edorhe14:
Hehehe..Shey but sad things is u cant try this nonsense with Most of us.
We spot ur Bs from a mile away.
Once beaten twice shy.
.............agreed!!! cool
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Malawian(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
meen, so this chic wey i dey toast and she dey do say she no want make i shayo and she dey go service, so na the levels be dis.

Delilah na just one person name, not the characteristics o.

funny thing is, now that i know this game, it changes nothing sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by foolinlove(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
crunchyg:

Stop talking foolishly, if you can't do these, then what can u do

I can do anything men can do, with the right training. Except specifically male traits like pee standing up, ejaculate, get prostate cancer etc.

I'm not foolish. I don't wish to be with a man who thinks cooking and cleaning ability are the most important things about me, or the only things about me.

I have many positive traits to offer besides those. I am an excellent conversationalist, for example.

In all of the relationships I have been in I was the primary breadwinner - as in, I earned more than the guy. If there was a choice between living on one salary due to a child being born, the obvious choice would be for me to stay in employment so my partner could mind the child (after breastfeeding has ceased).

I do not wish to be in a relationship with a man who thinks he is incapable of such things. Men can do exactly the same things a woman can. Except specifically female traits such as menstruating, getting a pap smear etc.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chimeennaji:

I concur bro....that woman's prayer keeps me going.
just pray for your heaven sent wife so thay you and her won't be doing dog and cat fight all over the house or have children with a woman you wished weren't the mother of your children
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by foolinlove(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatmen:
Hmmm how old r u

Almost 30.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Chommieblaq(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin

Make ut 10 pkease

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Chommieblaq(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin

Make ut 10 please

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by emmydollars4life(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op God is watching you oh, why will u be planning evil to the sons of men.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by bedfordng(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
mm
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by emmydollars4life(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op God is watching you oh, why will u be planning evil to the sons of men. #proudlyigbo I have no apology to any f**king person
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by oswillinyi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmm, I pity the lady cos as you pretended to be his wife so he will also pretend to be your husband after wedding...
Always remain original, be yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
Delilah would be so unlucky this time because the guy's name won't be Samson. Who does that and at who is going to suffer it? who is fooling who? that lady is not smart at all.
hehehehe, I laugh, every man is wise in his own eyes, that is my final reply, ponder on that
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by paragon40(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

My dear no be small, in this time of hardship all hands must be on deck.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by doll912(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
There's no need to deceive anyone or form rubbish to get a ring. What if the man us deceiving you too? someone would love you the way you are.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by KevinDein: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
so if a guy prefers a wife who is a good cook over one who spends most of her time in some other man's office, he becomes a village man?
What an extremely low IQ nigga grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by don4real18(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
The OP needs a Dino Melaye in her life
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
KevinDein:
so if a guy prefers a wife who is a good cook over one who spends most of her time in some other man's office, he becomes a village man?
What an extremely low IQ nigga grin

read the nonsense fb post and read my reply...high IQ nigga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.