Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" (23394 Views)

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by musquareni(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
The newly converted Nollywood Actress, Lola Alao says Teslim (Islamic greeting) to all her muslim fans for the first time and explains to those fans who might have been hurt with her decision that she was born into an Islamic home, she only reverted to her root.

Actress Lola, who announces her Islamic name as Rhodia, went further to elucidate that her late father's name is even an Islamic name, Lasisi Alao ( AbdulAzeez).

Rhodia Omolola Alao wrote on her wall:

"Salaam alykum to all my wonderful friends and fans, May Almighty Allaah grant u all your heart desires. I just want everyone to know that I was born into a Muslim home, my late father's name is Lasisi Alao, so I reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yususf Adepoju ( Acadip) May Almighty Allaah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans... Thanks, love you all... Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola."

She was heartily welcome to Islam with lovely comments by her fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIJmSJ_jPWJ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by musquareni(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
See Her Blistering Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos Here, Source: :

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/i-was-born-into-muslim-home-so-i.html
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by JBismarck(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2016
it's her life and personal decision but I know some hollier-than-thou peeps won't take chill over this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by sorextee(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2016
ok. we don hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
okare omo daada

See this:::: This Beautiful Big Mama and Her Husband
Are Super Cute http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/this-beautiful-big-mama-and-her-husband.html

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=13pt]Wait ooh

Is she POSTER COLOUR ambassador?? undecided

Nollywood and Bleaching be like[/size]

Why's the girl called Merlin Berlyn below me showing us her cleavage??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by cyberdurable(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
watch ur head ooo
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by akankemi1(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
no need for explanation. you are allowed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by paschal47(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
what's up with all this conversion stuffs sef, how is it my business. abi una wan convert me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by dokiOloye(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Madam,our ppl say that d Eke market will never notice if a single trader or buyer doesn't come on any market day.
Sail on,U hear?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by kingarizona1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
We don hear___ Now you can rest

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
The following companies should make her their ambassadors

Her Eyebrow -------- Nike

Her make up---------- Poster colour

Bleached face ------- Hypo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Rocketicon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
I Respect ur view sha
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Guyman02: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who cares what an AFONJA does with her life? embarassed

Muslims seem to be desperate to make us feel like many people are not abandoning the religion in droves secretly out of fear of being killed for apostacy.
Google the number of Muslim converts to Christianity in Europe who say they couldn't do it at home because of threat of being killed by their relations and fellow Muslims and they came out openly because they have no wish of ever returning to their home countries again.

16 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Allah is Da Greatest

6 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Shiru84: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=musquareni post=47777100]The newly converted Nollywood Actress, Lola Alao says Teslim (Islamic greeting) to all her muslim fans for the first time and explains to those fans who might have been hurt with her decision that she was born into an Islamic home, she only reverted to her root.

Actress Lola, who announces her Islamic name as Rhodia, went further to elucidate that her late father's name is even an Islamic name, Lasisi Alao ( AbdulAzeez).

"Salaam alykum to all my wonderful friends and fans, May Almighty Allaah grant u all your heart desires. I just want everyone to know that I was born into a Muslim home, my late father's name is Lasisi Alao, so I reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yususf Adepoju ( Acadip) May Almighty Allaah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans... Thanks, love you all... Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola."

Muntula na hem u be, must u swing around like a simple pendulum?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by izzou(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
anywhere u like, u can revert to... but don't miss heaven

7 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by adehab: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by teebillz: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Islam, always looking for new members while doing nothing to make good of the existing ones. It is just about the numbers? The world will be a better place if efforts are concentrated on making better humans out of the existing muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by OYIBN: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
What is anybody's business with your conversion. Na your wahala be that.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by DoyenExchange: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
We are the same
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by shamecurls(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
99% of Africans inherited religion. Just a few found religion.

When men believe in the life and times of men from the Middle-East and choose it upon themselves as a religion. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Conscience don begin prick am
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by patrickdaniel: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
musquareni:
The newly converted Nollywood Actress, Lola Alao says Teslim (Islamic greeting) to all her muslim fans for the first time and explains to those fans who might have been hurt with her decision that she was born into an Islamic home, she only reverted to her root.

n

no body is missing u please enjoy ur new place
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by chrisabiola247(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Wait ooh

Is she POSTER COLOUR ambassador?? undecided

Nollywood and Bleaching be like[/size]

Why's the girl called Merlin below me showing us her cleavage??
not funny n angry

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by henrygoody(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
DooooorrrrrrrhhhHh, who cares
Re: Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" by MayhorE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sooooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / At A Point, I Almost Gave Up – Funke Akindele-bello / Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.