Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc (33809 Views)

Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Can You Fight Your Siblings Over An Unfavorable WILL / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Phunkyposh(f): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
yaay!!!!.I know the tomatoes but don't know the English name...very thick and tasty !!!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by refiner(f): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice one dear op!

mine...I've been helping my mom out in her school...at least I'm been paid monthly and so therefore cater for my personal needssmiley

5 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by micskales(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's my LANICKY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by refiner(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
legendte:
I didn't vote for you because I was ineligible but I wouldn't have voted for you either because I thought you had no chance. ...no prejudice.

Seems like you are very decent and down to earth. Humility is written all over you and that is a plus for you. You are also naturally beautiful. No wonder God gave you victory. I just saw how you handled some provoking questions here.

Lanicky oya collect my vote now or.

Nairaland Jega abi wetin be your name, please kindly update the scores.

this got me!...grin

cc nljega...

make we wait for result..inugo?

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Greatidonis: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
What until fulani herdsmen come near your farm grin smiley lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by meltiplexer: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
I have be making extra money with my bet9ja, 9jabet and [url]naijabet.com[/url] online account, i no fit shout o. Naijabet man say so
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Iseoluwani: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
This z what we do every weekend grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by lanicky(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
ophilly:
Does it have the real tomato taste.

Yes.. it tastes better than the real tomato *IMO* smiley
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by lanicky(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
micskales:
That's my LANICKY

Thanks smiley
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by awoo47: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Surviving or suffering? Rubbish bitter tomato dat goat no fit chop.
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by lanicky(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
legendte:
I didn't vote for you because I was ineligible but I wouldn't have voted for you either because I thought you had no chance. ...no prejudice.

Seems like you are very decent and down to earth. Humility is written all over you and that is a plus for you. You are also naturally beautiful. No wonder God gave you victory. I just saw how you handled some provoking questions here.

Lanicky oya collect my vote now or.

Nairaland Jega abi wetin be your name, please kindly update the scores.

Thanks sir grin

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by BoboFashion(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can't quit importing from Asia as usual, no matter the economy.

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by lanicky(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
dumo1:
Lanicky more fertilizer to your small farm. At least your trips to the market woukd reduce.

Lol..thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by opethom(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
My laptop and internet....
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by opethom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
ibkgab001:
wire from abroad
e go better for you, I swear

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by HaneefahRN(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice one Lanicky. We had the snake tomatoes at home then, it sprouted out itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by PeachyP(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

No, seriously! Have you seen such a tomato before? shocked

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by laikas: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
i make zubo and have a waterleaf, pumpkim and bitterleaf garden, pple buy frm me to sell.

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Deepfreezer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
spanzed:
Nice one from the Queen of Nairaland,i have been surviving by God grace,i make popcorn around my Lodge in the evening after the days work
Queen of where Abegi.
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Malawian(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
lanicky:
We all know Nigeria economy has not been favourable to many.. Believe it or not, some have died due to hunger.

Some of us have not been doing anything to make the economy better.. Instead, we prefer to cast blame on the government and argue online and offline.

I pray for a better Nigeria.. But we all must try our best to make this country a better place..

*Don't depend on government.. Magic is not going to happen anytime soon*

Below is the pics of my small garden.
I planted tomatoes, vegetable, pepper and Sweet potatoes.

We've not been buying tomatoes since march..even when tomatoes became costly. We've been eating the tomatoes and vegetable from my small garden.. Sometimes, when it becomes too much.. We give to our neighbors and friends.
grin

It has helped me and my family and our neighbors a bit.

So, how have you been able to cope.. What have you done to help yourself and people around you?

Share your experience pls grin

wait make bubus beloved reach that your baby garden grin grin grin. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iseoluwani:
This z what we do every weekend grin grin

So its safe to say na only weekend una dey chop

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Originality007: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

How much have you earned from mmm?

40k, i just started...
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by delishpot: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Me and my family have a small garden too. I am so happy my family can enjoy seasonal foods fresh from the garden. God dey supply the rest in a way that I can not even explain.

3 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:
nice one dear op!
mine...I've been helping my mom out in her school...at least I'm been paid monthly and so therefore canter for my personal needssmiley

Its cater, you're welcome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Eniqurl(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Emodeee:
So na inside bush lanicky dey live? What about those of us that lives in sophisticated area?cheesy.
How are we going to plant tomatoes?
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by mirob(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
shanshi2:
mennn is have never being funny ooo

So this is how u survive ur own by scamming people of their hard earned money through this ur fake cheap data.

No body should by data from her/him, it's a scam.

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Monalisa185(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Originality007:

40k, i just started...

Evidence? Like a screenshot, how much did you start with?
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by refiner(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

Its cater, you're welcome
thanks dearsmiley

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by oshorlabyC(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
omg! That's some inspiring stuff, I love your garden'@op, looks neat... Nice one..

Naijaboiy, lmao, I swear you no wellcheesycheesy
fghkggtgtfgf
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by Originality007: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Evidence? Like a screenshot, how much did you start with?

start with 20k, cant screen shot now, may b later
Re: How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc by skelewu404(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Wow! I never knew we had tomatoes the size of a dick shockedlipsrsealed
please make sure u inform lady f and inrunobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.