Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me (679 Views)

Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by slimthugchimee(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
nairalanders help oh as am standing here i have been wrecked.........well you see, my g.f came to my place, o she wanted to cook, she asked if i had money to buy fish 250 so i said i didnt have any now and she gave me the money to help her buy it, so i took the money and wentoff so as i was going, i reached a popular bethouse in our area, since i didnt have any money, and am a good beter and i decided to play the surest game possible with the fish money and rise small,even if na to just add 200 for the money....now the problem is that the game casted and they took 200naira...now i dont know what to do, my gf have always warned me of betting, i dont know what to do now and i cant go back, i have tried borrowing but no one wants to give me....abeg nairalanders help me..
......jesu creste visual has killed me oh

please forget my errors am just tensed up
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by Vendoor(f): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy stewwwpid mind. Why ur brain is stuck up? Stay wherever u are until she leave ur house coz she don't tire waiting for u...
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by UrWorstNitemare: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by nikkypearl(f): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin laro jimoh,nitori olorun
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by tripplephi: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
nairalanders help oh as am standing here i have been wrecked.........well you see, my g.f came to my place, o she wanted to cook, she asked if i had money to buy fish 250 so i said i didnt have any now and she gave me the money to help her buy it, so i took the money and wentoff so as i was going i reached a popular bethouse in our area, since i didnt have any money, and am a good beter and didnt have any money i decided to play the surest game possible with the fish money....now the problem is that the game casted and they took 200naira...now i dont know what to do, my gf have always warned me of betting, i dont know what to do now and i cant go back, i have tried borrowing but no one wants to give me....abeg nairalanders help me..

please forget my errors am just tensed up

which of the LIES do you want us to believe? Your profile SHOWS female, maybe you are a Lez, OR you just want to make us laff today. NO one will help you, because even if you are given 10k RIGHT NOW, a BET9ja idea will still plague your mind as a SUREST game and you will loose, even if you are TRANSgender pls tell your gf d truth now.
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by slimthugchimee(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
tripplephi:

which of the LIES do you want us to believe? Your profile SHOWS female, maybe you are a Lez, OR you just want to make us laff today. NO one will help you, because even if you are given 10k RIGHT NOW, a BET9ja idea will still plague your mind as a SUREST game and you will loose, even if you are TRANSgender pls tell your gf d truth now.
we are just the nairaland sexchange crew.....am actually male
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by supernet4(f): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin hahhahhahaha this sure made my morning
Wot did u want us to do now?
Okay send ur location so i can bring smoked titus fish for u dia I can't give u money because na lotto u go use am play
Waiting for ur location

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by foolinlove(f): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
we are just the nairaland sexchange crew.....am actually male

Sexchange crew? What's that in aid of?
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by MrWhaley: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2016
So,I should believe this?
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by slimthugchimee(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Sexchange crew? What's that in aid of?
its about the too much fake female accts ww are seeing this days on nairaland...check maxi112 biafrabushboy stfuareyougod.
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by foolinlove(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
its about the too much fake female accts ww are seeing this days on nairaland...check maxi112 biafrabushboy stfuareyougod.

Okay then...
Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by Olasco93: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Firstly, OP forgot to change is Gender to (M).

Secondly, a girl that has been trying and going upandan to make your life better, you keep dissapointing her and giving her reason to stop your rehab.

Thirdly, I have always known you will say your betting failures and predicament was caused either by the wìtches in your village or Bùhârì.
Anyway, for the betting part:

Re: Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me by NemzySeries(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Addiction

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Your Girlfriend On Ibadan Expressway For This Prize [pics] / Every Girl Is Naturally Selfish / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.