Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower (64325 Views)

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by missmeek: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
see their pot bellies in the bath suit! they've got the slay confidence.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by fairygeh(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Going naked all in the name of bridal shower?
It is well
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by 5minsmadness: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue they slay sha
They slay our sensibilities.
They old ma'm.... They sawdust oooooold!
Look'em one at d back with her fallen glory...
She ooooooooolld!
And the bride look like she got em legs transplanted from a sexier 40yr old, them legs longer than her hobbit body... She too old for this shii!
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by 5minsmadness: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
enshi:
Let me reiterate that the world would be brought to an end following the excesses of women..... The new dimension adopted by today's women to show nude is really going to be the call for the end... ...

It had to turn out this way so as to see to the fulfillment of what was written. ....
I concur.
All is as it should be.
Worse things will happen and people will still applaud in the name of 'freedom'.

Look at em legs.
Someone say cellulite.

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
You concur? cheesy
Na! tongue
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by JoeCutie(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by 5minsmadness: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
sweetyme001:
Did you know : Eating mangoes
one hour before smoking
marijuana can heighten the
effects..
You don't say... sad
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by texazzpete(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhardline:

I do not have anything else to say to you except :You will reap what you sow.Be prepared its

coming to you sooner than you can imagine.

Maybe next time you will judge wisely if given the opportunity.

I suspect that if we both reaped what we sowed, you'd be a lot more miserable than I would be.

Now, betake thyself and thy maggoty ways out of my mentions cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hoes are getting married every weekend while the good ones are still single, what a world..

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Youngpo413: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
You are correct
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by texazzpete(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
deebrain:

Speak for yourself. The person you quoted made sense. You did not.

And besides, this is the most foolish reply to the given thread.

Well done sir.

LOL

Wait, the ladies wearing one-piece swimsuits are evil....yet you wearing only boxers in your profile picture, totally topless and with the outline of your 'Gbola' clearly showing...na you be the good person abi?

Ah, you even beat dhardline on the hypocrisy scale sef. That took some doing. Kudos!
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Youngpo413: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Reeberry:
It baffles me when you girls won't find anything bad in it. Shior.
what should you expect from hoes.

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by deebrain(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
texazzpete:

LOL

Wait, the ladies wearing one-piece swimsuits are evil....yet you wearing only boxers in your profile picture, totally topless and with the outline of your 'Gbola' clearly showing...na you be the good person abi?

Ah, you even beat dhardline on the hypocrisy scale sef. That took some doing. Kudos!

Im in my personal gym. Thanks. And no one will pick on my such outfit in that environment and for that purpose. And i won't, cos I want to talk about the nonsense you are defending, wear a suit.

The kudos goes to you for stupidly trying to make a point from my profile pic and dress into the topic-and at the end of the day, you are still the stupid one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by lantres000(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
They forgot to put SLAY on the bae of Honours suit. That would have read "SLAY Bae of Honour" or "Bae of Honour SLAY" #foolishchildren
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some funny comments cheesy
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Alezy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
PROSTITUTES are now winning.
Kudos to them
I still maintain my words, that LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
That's why I take them serious only in this regard.
wrong. ..Please change
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by unmask: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhardline:
Seriously what manner of foolishness is this please? Na to Naked remain for the next generation

If we are not careful.

No regard for the marriage institution at all. undecided
mr they are wearing swim suits. Swim suits are used for swimming.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by unmask: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Kudos to them
I still maintain my words, that LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
so wearing swim suits now makes women prostitutes? Shallow minded man

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by unmask: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jeloma:
Op you shouldn't have posted these pics on nairaland.
Nairaland is full of primitive bushmeats that'd not understand the beauty and confidence emanating from the photos
They are so fvcking dumb and local, most of them would stupıdly conclude that these girls are hoes or loose with low morals. Their brains and minds are still stuck in the pre historic times.
This is probably because the average african man hasn't evolved beyond the stage of homo neanderthalensis. Sad but true.

Nice concept by the way. Beautiful, confident ladies.
abeg help me tell them o.....wearing swimsuit now makes a woman a prostitute.....nothing person no go see for this country.

2 Likes

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by unmask: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:

true bro. ..

unclothedness is next in few years time. .

the retrogression is gradual. . .
retrogression is wearing jeans to a pool or wearing agbada to a beach.

Someone wears a swimsuit and you say retrogression.....half your life is gone

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
texazzpete:

So someone wearing a one piece swimsuit is now 'evil' abi? With this mentality, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram?

Your problem is hypocrisy sef. in late 2015, you even posted a picture of a beauty pageant contestant wearing something no less revealing than the outfits you revile here

https://www.nairaland.com/2706731/vivian-chinonye-chukwukere-emerges-miss

Is this not the image you posted then? Is there any major difference?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YxU9yzk_PUU/VjawyaLg4XI/AAAAAAAAIFM/GLXa5A74Ovw/s640/3026572_img20151101231450_jpeg2da7d41b9bfb16125ba71c70d37214d0.jpg[/img]

So why was that not 'evil' then in your intolerant, fundamentalist eyes?

Hypocrite!

Dude! Why are u wasting ur time Don't you know Nigerians are the number one haters in the world

Then nairaland, don't even get me started on the kind of peeps we have on here.

Calling people prostitutes cause of a swimsuit, my gosh, black man, smh undecided

Realize that you are in a shhhithole country with no power, no water and few jobs, so u can hardly expect sanity from its residents.

I'd expect that being a member since 2005, you woundnt overly engage these lot, since you should be used to the level of insanity by now. I know it hurts your sanity seeing their insanity get supported and even prosper, but just one rebuking response is necessary, if any at all.

In the next generation of this country, maybe education would be made a priority and common sense would then be common.

Till then, you've just got to deal with these illiterate, hungry, prostitute calling murrafvkers!!! Best way to do that in my opinion is to ignore their folly and only rebuke their folly once if need be, so they do not think themselves wise in their foolishness.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jeloma:
Op you shouldn't have posted these pics on nairaland.
Nairaland is full of primitive bushmeats that'd not understand the beauty and confidence emanating from the photos
They are so fvcking dumb and local, most of them would stupıdly conclude that these girls are hoes or loose with low morals. Their brains and minds are still stuck in the pre historic times.
This is probably because the average african man hasn't evolved beyond the stage of homo neanderthalensis. Sad but true.

Nice concept by the way. Beautiful, confident ladies.

Seems you know the gist.

These dudes must be like soooooooooo frustrated with their lives to be attacking everything and everyone.

Post a swimsuit pic, they call the person a prostitute.

Post a wholesome pic, they say "who u EPP" and other b.s like that.

Very hateful and frustrated individuals on here.

2 Likes

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by franscolink(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
I just dey pity d man
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
wow the ladies have very curvy figures.especially the one on pink swimsuit and the one leaning against the bicycle in the second pix.are they nigerians? they look like south africans.

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Now ladies get down into formation

They slay kiss kiss
i am telling u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.anyway the concept is cool and they have good figures.

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Kudos to them
if u see ashawo u wont even know.they are promoting a concept so how does dat make them ashawo? abeg some of us guys too dey act like talibans.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Jeloma: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Primitive bushmeat spotted!
How dare you say they look like Animals? Because they're dressed in swimsuits? Did your ancestors even know what clothes were?
Why are you being so hateful? Are you jealous of their beauty and confidence or what??
Pls stop thinking with your anal orifice and appreciate something good when you see one,
That's why the African man will never move forward.
Brightgem:
You know what I "sad but true" ur state of mind. so this is not pre-historic, when people did not understand the value of clothes. I see animals in this picture, is all I see. Pls if evolving has to do with what u describe, we wud rada not evolve. #gosh whats happening to common sense?
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by anniebabe(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
If u are bored just come to nairaland and I bet u will never remain the same with all the comment and post here... Just can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
this is someone's wife to be?,I blame the guy, don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
I can see a tattoo on the thigh of the bride,smh, what a world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.