Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You (4190 Views)

Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by timioladipupo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Make her submit to you
Ladies won't give you what you need. They will just give you what you merit and acquire. With a specific end goal to make a lady submit to you, give you what you truly need and treat you the way you need to be dealt with, you should go to bat for yourself and what you need. In particular, if a lady is unwilling to give you what you need or treat you the way you need to be dealt with, you should walk and never think back. Regardless of the possibility that she implores you to take her back, you should just do it on the off chance that she will give you what you need and treat you the way one be dealt with. If not, it's "Hasta la vista, girl! Call me when you alter your opinion."
You should be steady with
ladies. You should treat all ladies the same way. You can't appear as one person with one lady, and afterward act entirely unexpected with an alternate lady. You should appear as your true self with the understanding that not all ladies that you like are going to feel the same path about you. Your desires ought to be that they all need you. On the off chance that a lady rejects you, then you feel it's her misfortune. She has no clue what she simply passed up a major opportunity for.
On the off chance that you have had a past relationship where you prepared a lady to treat you seriously and to lose regard for you as a man, the more you did this for (before you got to be illuminated about ladies by perusing this book), the harder it will be to inspire her to treat you in an unexpected way. Why? Since you have adapted her how to think, feel and act around you. It's generally simpler to begin with another person and do everything right from the earliest starting point. That way you will condition and prepare her to give you what you need, and treat you how you need to be dealt with. Why might a lady isn't that right? Since she regards you. She values having you in her life. She considers you to be the prize and a catch. Subsequently, she wouldn't like to do anything to make you lose enthusiasm for her and pick another person..

On the off chance that a lady does not regard you, she will mistreat you and it will be inconceivable for her to experience passionate feelings for you. Ladies must realize that in the event that they push you too far, you will walk and never think back. On the off chance that you let a lady mistreat you, then she has no trepidation of misfortune and in this way won't enjoy you in particular. Why? Since you have no sense of pride. You permit her to mishandle you and abuse you, and she knows you generally will stay there and take it. Ladies who don't regard you, don't believe your manly center, and in this manner, won't feel sexual fascination for you.

Although today's women are more aggressive than ever before in most spheres of life, from the workplace to the homefront, men generally remain the dominant ones in the dating and sexual arenas. After all, many women are still wary of making the first move, and expect men to initiate conversation and risk rejection by asking them out. Furthermore, many women expect men to make the plans and pay for dates. And we all know on whom the burden to initiate sex falls most of the time.
This fact pushes many men and women alike to wonder whether or not equality is really what women are after. Wouldn't true equality imply that women make the first move, and wine and dine their men just as often as the other way around? Why do the same women who demand equality also expect you to open the door for them? Read more at http://humorafunny..com
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by sainttwist1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
use money
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
sainttwist1:
use money

grin sorry boo not all of us want to chop ur money sha...
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin sorry boo not all of us want to chop ur money sha...

but i want to chop u na embarassed
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

but i want to chop u na embarassed

Nawa ooo... Icy I'm not suya tat u can chop me at nyt tongue

Hahahaahhaahha... Come here, I give u a big hug sha... Let's party the pain away... Shall we? grin
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa ooo... Icy I'm not suya tat u can chop me at nyt tongue

Hahahaahhaahha... Come here, I give u a big hug sha... Let's party the pain away... Shall we? grin
grin..... the pain is going no were with hugs o....
Re: The Most Effective Method To Make Her Submit To You by foolinlove(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
timioladipupo:
Make her submit to you
Ladies won't give you what you need. They will just give you what you merit and acquire. With a specific end goal to make a lady submit to you, give you what you truly need and treat you the way you need to be dealt with, you should go to bat for yourself and what you need. In particular, if a lady is unwilling to give you what you need or treat you the way you need to be dealt with, you should walk and never think back. Regardless of the possibility that she implores you to take her back, you should just do it on the off chance that she will give you what you need and treat you the way one be dealt with. If not, it's "Hasta la vista, girl! Call me when you alter your opinion."
You should be steady with
ladies. You should treat all ladies the same way. You can't appear as one person with one lady, and afterward act entirely unexpected with an alternate lady. You should appear as your true self with the understanding that not all ladies that you like are going to feel the same path about you. Your desires ought to be that they all need you. On the off chance that a lady rejects you, then you feel it's her misfortune. She has no clue what she simply passed up a major opportunity for.
On the off chance that you have had a past relationship where you prepared a lady to treat you seriously and to lose regard for you as a man, the more you did this for (before you got to be illuminated about ladies by perusing this book), the harder it will be to inspire her to treat you in an unexpected way. Why? Since you have adapted her how to think, feel and act around you. It's generally simpler to begin with another person and do everything right from the earliest starting point. That way you will condition and prepare her to give you what you need, and treat you how you need to be dealt with. Why might a lady isn't that right? Since she regards you. She values having you in her life. She considers you to be the prize and a catch. Subsequently, she wouldn't like to do anything to make you lose enthusiasm for her and pick another person..

On the off chance that a lady does not regard you, she will mistreat you and it will be inconceivable for her to experience passionate feelings for you. Ladies must realize that in the event that they push you too far, you will walk and never think back. On the off chance that you let a lady mistreat you, then she has no trepidation of misfortune and in this way won't enjoy you in particular. Why? Since you have no sense of pride. You permit her to mishandle you and abuse you, and she knows you generally will stay there and take it. Ladies who don't regard you, don't believe your manly center, and in this manner, won't feel sexual fascination for you.

Although today's women are more aggressive than ever before in most spheres of life, from the workplace to the homefront, men generally remain the dominant ones in the dating and sexual arenas. After all, many women are still wary of making the first move, and expect men to initiate conversation and risk rejection by asking them out. Furthermore, many women expect men to make the plans and pay for dates. And we all know on whom the burden to initiate sex falls most of the time.
This fact pushes many men and women alike to wonder whether or not equality is really what women are after. Wouldn't true equality imply that women make the first move, and wine and dine their men just as often as the other way around? Why do the same women who demand equality also expect you to open the door for them? Read more at http://humorafunny..com

Yes, that's what equality of opportunity is. And why shouldn't that happen?

Reasons thusly - a lot of men feel emasculated by this behaviour from women. Like "less of a man". Which is trash.

Feminism helps men to pay only their half of the date, be asked out by women and get doors opened for them. I always pay my half. I have asked men out in the past. I have literally opened a door for a man (I actually open doors for all people, it's called being considerate).

Men on here complain about female "aggression", but then complain about having to "pay for everything".

You can't have it both ways. You can accept feminism or you can accept having someone being completely dependent on you for their life.

I have no interest in submission. I have an interest in being an equal partner. Which means we both pull our weight and benefit equally.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy / Describe Your Sex Life With A Gif / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.