Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

No Reason For Unemployment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Reason For Unemployment. (400 Views)

Government Official Explains Reason For Recent Power Outage In Akwa Ibom / Girls And Boys,whats Your Reason For Not Using A Perfume Or Deodorant / VIDEO: 'if We Don't Fix The Unemployment Problem In Africa, It Will Consume Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Reason For Unemployment. by Infinity7(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Unemployment, this is a word in the mouths of citizens of a country around the world from the top part of the pyramid to the lowest, they all want to solve the problem of unemployment.

It is in my sincere view of the world,that word does not really exist. Man was placed in this earth for a purpose, will tell you all about that in another article. Apart from that main purpose, then comes survival. This is what we are required to do at default, by using our God given Hands,Legs,spine, and most important of all...the brain. It is our central processing unit to help us survive on earth,

Since we are going back to basic, we all know that before civilization, Man survived without employment. We survived for millions of years. With that being said, how is it so different from now?! Simple, Man got lazy. Technological advancements made things to get easier and easier, so it affected the way we think or use our brains.

If a Man wanted to eat food like meat in prehistoric time, he required a Skill called 'hunting'. He perfected this hunting skills with time. If he wanted other foods like carbs and fruits, he perfected another skill called 'farming', and this is how Man simply survived and procreated!

This methods still applies in this Bus climbing, Market selling, sky scraping chaotic modern jungle we live in today. However people don't seem to notice this anymore. As soon as they finish school and they can't find a JOB, they become paralyzed and end up becoming parasites who belong in the category of people called the unemployed!

It really doesn't have to be this way, especially when the fact remains that Man survived without a job but with a 'Skill'. This is what we should begin campaigning about, to stop the cancer of unemployment today. While someone is waiting to get hired, he/she should acquire a skill that they learn and apply to make some income. It could be Marketing,tailoring,graphic design, beading, writing, web development, etc.. The list goes on. learning this skills do not require much money, most even free.And if perfected, can be making you a lot of money in no time, you wouldn't even need something called a job!!

So my advice for folks is to get a Skill. I share this with you as a Web developer/designer & Graphic designer, all self taught, and Alhamdullilah (praise be to God) I'm doing very well. The name of my company is Infinity Creations and we make websites and graphic designs for our clients. You can learn this Skills online for Free on featured websites and visuals on YouTube. If however you want a face to face learning experience, you can come to us as well for that. where we can train you and position you to get 'Work'.

So what excuse do you have of not making money on your own today? let me hear your comments if any below. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Mavro Is Real. Get 30% Value Plus Actaul Value You Provided To Others / Now I Pray For Coup Cause I Cant Bear 2 More Yrs / HND Applications For Federal Poly Idah Kogi State Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.