Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31144 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Lindyspring: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please sexymoma,i hv been contemplating whether to buy Revlon colour stay, marykay or mac foundation. Pls which of the is better?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Paula124:
Please, sexymoma, when is our next class?
Friday ma kiss.. bin busy ni
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lindyspring:
Please sexymoma,i hv been contemplating whether to buy Revlon colour stay, marykay or mac foundation. Pls which of the is better?
if you wanna go for expensive buh quality product... go for mac. marykay is also good, i use marykey too.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
sexymoma:
Friday ma kiss.. was busy through out this week ni
OK ma kiss
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Paula124:
OK ma kiss
wink

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jolade29(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
sexymoma:
ma, some of this makeup artist are jos there, dem nor sabi wrk, i must advice you, before you decided on going to learn, tell the person to show you her wrks, some go jos collect money nothing upstairs... Good luck to you.
d person I'm learning from z actually a professional, I cn testify to dz
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hey sexymoma, I stumbled on this thread earlier today.. I hope u would be able to answer my question.

I saw a bridal make up picture, its before and after and I was like wow. the bride had pimples, acnes and tribal marks but after d make up, I was surprised to see a flawless perfect place with not one pimple at all..

can u pls tell me the stuffs that was used since u are a make up artist too..
I heard of L.A girl orange corrector and a blemish removing foundation. can u list the important and necessary ones for me..

attending a wedding by October and I want to cover my birthmark on my chin and pimples. thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by francmoda: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hope I'm allowed to let others known of the cheapest make up online store that carry nice foreign brands. www.nelexperience.com ..they deliver nationwide
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
jeenah:
Hey sexymoma, I stumbled on this thread earlier today.. I hope u would be able to answer my question.

I saw a bridal make up picture, its before and after and I was like wow. the bride had pimples, acnes and tribal marks but after d make up, I was surprised to see a flawless perfect place with not one pimple at all..

can u pls tell me the stuffs that was used since u are a make up artist too..
I heard of L.A girl orange corrector and a blemish removing foundation. can u list the important and necessary ones for me..

attending a wedding by October and I want to cover my birthmark on my chin and pimples. thanks
Sorry im replying you late ma'm...
Now to your question..
If you are trying to cover up acnes under eye cycle, scars or birth marks, For discoloration choose a concealer that is tinted green or yellow. these will counteract dark and red spot on your skin, for scars and under eye cycle, Use a concealer that is 1-2 shades lighter than your natural skin

N.B: Those pictures you see online have been edited, special effect don work for am wella. so most of the pics you see online have gone through all sorts of special effect..

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello sexymoma, have we graduated?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Paula124:
Hello sexymoma, have we graduated?
No sweets kiss... we are still at it, buh for now let the newbies learn what we've written. wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
sexymoma:
No sweets kiss... we are still at it, buh for now let the newbies learn what we've written. wink
OK ma wink God bless you

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by drvijayg: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you want some shimmery eye-shadow palate then, you can go for Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quad. However, one can pick up Accessories Eye shadow Palette if she is fond of matching colors with dress. For more color options in the eye-shadow palette, choosing Inglot Freedom system Eye Shadow Palette will be better. In this manner, according to personal choice and skin tone, one can choose better eye-shadow for enhancing look to express the style. This article may be helpful, if you're looking for best eyeshadow palettes in India visit InfoJunction.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jackie3B(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
I ve been following from page one .please sexy mom's,I apply my foundation den d contour nd highlight b4 d dry powder rite?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
jackie3B:
I ve been following from page one .please sexy mom's,I apply my foundation den d contour nd highlight b4 d dry powder rite?
yes ma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by moutew: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
HURRY NOW TO ENJOY DISCOUNTED PRICES on Ladies Jewelries!!! Offer ends soon
GO TO:==>konga.com/xluzive-solutions <==(Copy & paste the Link in your address bar)
This is your opportunity to purchase quality items for yourselves and
friends. You can also stock up and resell with good margins. Limited
Stock Available! Offer ends soon!
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Call me for your birthday, bridal makeup and traditional makeup

we also offer makeup training...@affordable price. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
sexymoma:
Call me for your birthday, bridal makeup and traditional makeup

we also offer makeup training...@affordable price. wink

Location?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
tchidi:

Location?
makeup training or you have an event?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by ziongate1: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
good day sexymoma, pls how can I care for my beauty blender i.e. am I to wash or what? thanks in advance
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by beetle24(f): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
My pencil doesn't last pls recommend what type to use

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
thank you for the classes, you are a darling

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
ziongate1:
good day sexymoma, pls how can I care for my beauty blender i.e. am I to wash or what? thanks in advance
i think i've talked about it..check my pages hon wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
beetle24:
My pencil doesn't last pls recommend what type to use
use a facial primal before using the pencil ma'm
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
missjchinny:
thank you for the classes, you are a darling

wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by folak48: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kudos you ma, pls like how much will be needed to purchase all items needed to be a make up artist and can I purchase from you? Thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
folak48:
Kudos you ma, pls like how much will be needed to purchase all items needed to be a make up artist and can I purchase from you? Thanks
@Folak48 where do you stay?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Sogen2(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good evening ma'am, I really appreciate all what uve done.
Please I'll like an expert opinion on this issue ma, For someone with oily face and acne spots, wat brand of concealer, foundation and contour kit would you recommend pls?
Something practical and affordable, will be expecting your response. Thank you ma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by folak48: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
@ sexymoma I live in Abeokuta ogun state
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by beetle24(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
sexymoma:
use a facial primal before using the pencil ma'm
Is that a pencil type or what cos ve tried checking online for it but nothing I know of is displaying
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by odunmorayomi: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
plz can you list all the items needed for the make up with their preferable brand,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.