Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Star Trek Beyond Space Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Trek Beyond Space Movie (491 Views)

"Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. / Star Trek: Discovery Fan Thread **** / Watch [star Trek Beyond] Full Movie HD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Trek Beyond Space Movie by muinasdw: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
"It was Simon Pegg (co-writer of the film) who had the idea that our Spock (Quinto) should be informed about what happened with Spock Nimoy. We found appropriate and natural. Leonard had a tremendous impact on the deal. He led and supported. As his friend, I think the tribute is perfect, "he said. Also, Abrams talked about how close the Mexican Roberto Orci, producer of the film, to get behind the wheel of "Star Trek Beyond". Watch star trek beyond Online "We had to start rolling on the date the studio wanted. We had hardly any time. For any director, Latino or not, no experience in film or television like him, it would be a task that not wish on my worst enemy. We needed someone with experience in these lIDES and that scale, "said the filmmaker.

"Bob (Orci) he was not afraid, but we knew that if we were ahead would not have released in 2016. It was all ready. The train had departed, but the driver had never flown before. It would have been a disaster for everyone. He understood. It was bittersweet for him, "he said Abrams," but I support and want to see his first film as director. "

(1) (Reply)

See First Lady Michelle Obama In Carpool Karaoke - Singing And Dancing / Parable Of Love Episode 39 (the Journey) / Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty – Queen Nwokoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.