Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? (1425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi all, Please I would like to know if anyone has freelanced with Sourcegig.com

Is it legit?...How does it work? how Will I get paid?

please I need answers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Twaci(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
U too?

Was thinking about same. Just wanted to be sure it is legit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
U too?

Was thinking about same. Just wanted to be sure it is legit

I have been seeing the ads on NL...just decided to give it a try..but I want to hear from others.

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Twaci(f): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

I have been seeing the ads on NL...just decided to give it a try..but I want to hear from others.

smiley wink
Waiting sha.

But iffu go in first, lemme know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Waiting sha.

But iffu go in first, lemme know. smiley

Sure thing

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Realtalkng: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi OP.....I created an account with them.......i saw on the website that they have a logo contest running......

This is really nice.......

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice thread OP........

www.sourcegig.com is a Nigerian Online Freelance Marketplace

any questions, or clarifications, I'm here to answer them.

let the questions roll in!!!! grin
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
oteneaaron:
Nice thread OP........

www.sourcegig.com is a Nigerian Online Freelance Marketplace

any questions, or clarifications, I'm here to answer them.

let the questions roll in!!!! grin

Okay, How does the whole thing work?
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
@donlino

It works in 5 super ways.....

1. An Employer who has a Project or Job, posts this on the platform.

when posting a Project or Job, the employer adds the following details....

1. Job description,
2. budget for the job
3. skills needed for the job and
4. duration of the Job.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
2. Skilled Freelancers who fit the job description "bid" for the job.

while bidding, the freelancer adds the following details,

1. Their budget for the Job(how they can handle the project posted by the Employer)

2. Their deadline....(when they can complete the job in weeks or days)

3. Notes to the employer on why their bid should be accepted and they handle the project.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
3. The employer accepts a bid......and releases the payment to Escrow....that is, the freelancer will not get paid until the job ish completed

4. The job gets completed, and the emoloyer approves payment after giving a review of the freelancer.

5. The Freelancer gets paid, and everyone is happy!!
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
oteneaaron:
3. The employer accepts a bid......and releases the payment to Escrow....that is, the freelancer will not get paid until the job ish completed

4. The job gets completed, and the emoloyer approves payment after giving a review of the freelancer.

5. The Freelancer gets paid, and everyone is happy!!

What is Escrow?
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

What is Escrow?

Thanks for the Question......

Definition of 'Escrow' A financial instrument held by a third party on behalf of the other two parties in a transaction. The funds are held by the escrow service until it receives the appropriate written or oral instructions or until obligations have been fulfilled.

On sourcegig.com it simply means that the freelancer will not get paid until the job is completed and the Employer gives a positive review,.......

Is that understood?
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Donlino(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
oteneaaron:

Thanks for the Question......

Definition of 'Escrow' A financial instrument held by a third party on behalf of the other two parties in a transaction. The funds are held by the escrow service until it receives the appropriate written or oral instructions or until obligations have been fulfilled.

On sourcegig.com it simply means that the freelancer will not get paid until the job is completed and the Employer gives a positive review,.......

Is that understood?

Understood, but what if the employer refuses to pay to the escrow and decides to pay directly.. Is that possible?
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Presh900(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
[/quote][colour=#990000][/color] what if the employer, after receiving the work, refuses to approve payment??
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Presh900:
[colour=#990000][/color] what if the employer, after receiving the work, refuses to approve payment??

Hello Presh900....in such cases, we have a dispute management system......where such Disputes are handled smoothly.
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by Presh900(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
oteneaaron:

Hello Presh900....in such cases, we have a dispute management system......where such Disputes are handled smoothly.
aii.. Jst asking is there somrthing like a bonus for newcomers ?
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Presh900:
aii.. Jst asking is there somrthing like a bonus for newcomers ?

We are cooking up something....but I can't make it Public yet....... wink

thanks for your thoughtful enquiries, I'm always here to answer any question.

thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Freelanced With Sourcegig.com? by oteneaaron(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tinndil935:
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?

Forum video?....on Sourcegig.com or where?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Congestion: Ambode Approves Construction Of A Third Flyover Bridge / 5yr Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau / Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.