Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218538 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by OCTAVO: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thawarplay:

Really? Do you watch last year PF from start to End.? None of them this year can be compare to last year contestant. None of them have Anderson voice, None of them have Dehinde Energy, None of them can sing like Jeff, Even Chike that was evicted none of them can sing like him. I haven't see only this year that can make me happy like Anderson.
Seriously, this year's PF is dull compared to last year's! Chike and Anderson were my guys last year.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sincerely if what I saw is anything to go by

Yusuf can excel in the music industry

During rehearsal today

Mirabel was cool
Oluchi very shaky (I FEAR FOR HER)
Dapo is struggling with Lil kesh's song. Am I surprised? YES.

I had tipped him to av the performance of the day.
Doesn't look good

Eli is gonna rap.... Fear for him, the guy is just way top shy

Yusuf is willing to learn and adjust very fast, I was so surprised.

Thanks to Uncle Ben and Mrs Ige. This boy shouldn't be underrated if he can learn and stick to whatever he learnt.
Let's forget he got a Yoruba song,HE ACTUALLY SANG IT WELL.

Jokingly or seriously I wouldn't know,but Mrs Ige told them they are too playful and EAT A LOT.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol eli or gabby will make it to the finals. Its project fame na
Remember Ghanaians always dey final na
Judges go vote them if viewers doesn't
A Ghanian must dey final. Since have been watching pf
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
luvmijeje:

Really? Out of the four you mentioned, which one have Steve's sweet voice? Which one of them use cocaine voice from begining to the end the way Kitay did last Sunday? Which one of the them have the range and falsetto that Pere have? Please don't mention Jeff cos as far as I'm concerned Jeff's falsetto is not as clean, neat or clear as Pere despite all the easy song choices was that given him to him.........and this is just their 4th performances.

The only people who performed and refused to bore us to death with their voice alone is Ada and Arewa . While this season majority of them can sing and perform at the same time.

The last time we have a season like this is the Olawale's set.

Mention Anderson now and compare him with someone this season or pearl.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
samhay:
Sincerely if what I saw is anything to go by

Yusuf can excel in the music industry

During rehearsal today

Mirabel was cool
Oluchi very shaky (I FEAR FOR HER)
Dapo is struggling with Lil kesh's song. Am I surprised? YES.

I had tipped him to av the performance of the day.
Doesn't look good

Eli is gonna rap.... Fear for him, the guy is just way top shy

Yusuf is willing to learn and adjust very fast, I was so surprised.

Thanks to Uncle Ben and Mrs Ige. This boy shouldn't be underrated if he can learn and stick to whatever he learnt.
Let's forget he got a Yoruba song,HE ACTUALLY SANG IT WELL.

Jokingly or seriously I wouldn't know,but Mrs Ige told them they are too playful and EAT A LOT.

You making Yusuf fans head swell

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
OCTAVO:

Seriously, this year's PF is dull compared to last year's! Chike and Anderson were my guys last year.

Seriously even last year's PF constant can't be compare to Season 7 Constant. Compare Jeff season 8 winner with Geoffrey season 7 winner. Compare this year and last Ghana contestants with Clement Season 7 Ghana contestant.

I guess PF is getting Dull

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thawarplay:

Mention Anderson now and compare him with someone this season or pearl.

Apart from that Bolton's song, what other memorable performance did he do?

I honestly want to know.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
luvmijeje:

I honestly want to know.

But why Michael Bolton no tweet dis year?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
samhay:

grin grin grin grin Thanks for reminding me the selling point of last year. Anderson's fans indeed sell their guy until someone pointed out he wasn't the first contestant to be praised by Bolton.

Last season truly has the craziest fandom. The fans rather than the contestants made that season beautiful.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
#TeamSteve,i just voted for him 9 tiimes....I'm sure he's gnna kill dat emergency song
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
luvmijeje:

grin grin grin grin Thanks for reminding me the selling point of last year. Anderson's fans indeed sell their guy until someone pointed out he wasn't the first contestant to be praised by Bolton.

Last season truly has the craziest fandom. The fans rather than the contestants made that season beautiful.

Clement of season 7 was the first when he sang 'Back on my feet' while he was on the wheel chair.

The High point was Micheal Bolton was streaming live cos he tweeted immediately afta the boy sang even before the judges could comment. Joseph had to hush the judges and they showed the tweet

Last year he tweeted was later after the performance.

This year.......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hemmmm Hemmmm did I hear sbd list season 9 finalists without pere? dat 1 go get as e b o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
samhay:

Clement of season 7 was the first when he sang 'Back on my feet' while he was on the wheel chair.

The High point was Micheal Bolton was streaming live cos he tweeted immediately afta the boy sang even before the judges could comment. Joseph had to hush the judges and they showed the tweet

This year.......
Richard marx actually tweeted at Dapo last week about his performance

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anybody can catch that probation bullet tomorrow I can't even guess I may be wrong.

If Oluchi, she wont be saved by the faculty. (Uncle Ben told her today that if she doesn't hear her name by viewers vote, she should take it that she's going home).
Eli & Gabriel likely to enter probation too though i hope not.
If Okiemute, Contestants will never save her. she's wayyy better than them!! LOL! she'd be saved by Judges or faculty
If Winner, sorry girl na home get you. No waiting, no parking, no loitering, no stopping
If Pere, I don't know but i hope not. the contestants may vote him out cos he's a threat
If Steve, he'd be saved
If Kitay, he'd be saved
If Dapo, I dunno
If Mirabel or Elizabeth, no idea
If Yusuf, saved by contestants i guess, cos he's not a threat.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
So Ankle Ben spoke at length like this and my Bae still struggled at rehearsal today

Now I am more afraid.

Jah bless Ankle Ben.

Oluchi plz leave this shell na cry cry cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
TTLHORLA:

Richard marx actually tweeted at Dapo last week about his performance

Later on
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
samhay:

Hallelujah by Alexander Burke, story of my life by One direction, his performance with Praiz? Etc
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
luvmijeje:

I honestly want to know.

I quoted some one else , hallelujah by Alexander Burke, story of my life by one direction and his performance with Praiz and others that make him the 2nd Runner up
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm telling u Guys.. Watch Out for dapo ..he would really mess that lil kesh song ..that song is way opposite of his song.. Just imagine yusuph singing hello.. FF on twitter @emmaflex09 ..I ff baq

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Well this season just start though but I'm still waiting for some emotional performance like that Clement back on my feet performance, and that girl that cried while singing 2face song and Anderson Story of my life performance that bring him back to the Academy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
jasmine21:
Anybody can catch that probation bullet tomorrow I can't even guess I may be wrong.

If Oluchi, she wont be saved by the faculty. (Uncle Ben told her today that if she doesn't hear her name by viewers vote, she should take it that she's going home).
Eli & Gabriel likely to enter probation too though i hope not.
If Okiemute, Contestants will never save her. she's wayyy better than them!! LOL! she'd be saved by Judges or faculty
If Winner, sorry girl na home get you. No waiting, no parking, no loitering, no stopping
If Pere, I don't know but i hope not. the contestants may vote him out cos he's a threat
If Steve, he'd be saved
If Kitay, he'd be saved
If Dapo, I dunno
If Mirabel or Elizabeth, no idea
If Yusuf, saved by contestants i guess, cos he's not a threat.

Yusuf is a threat lol. He won't be saved cos they know he get fans. Probation back ti back and he has the highest vote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 1:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluchi is now at the mercy of the viewers. Chai. sad This babe has great potential. Why is she hiding in her shell like this na?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by masco131(m): 2:48am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=jasmine21 post=48776518]By the way, have you guys noticed, they don't show us Kitay & Lizzy's love lately or have they broken up? I don't see them hanging together again. Hmmm
na true yan ohh.... maybe because of what he did to mz lovette
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

This year.......

Why do I think you're trying to make a point with this question which by the way is supposed to be directed towards Bolton.

Samhay, are you Anderson's fan?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Thawarplay:

I quoted some one else , hallelujah by Alexander Burke, story of my life by one direction and his performance with Praiz and others that make him the 2nd Runner up

Really....... But I'll hold my peace cos I'm seeing darts shadily been thrown my way by some fans.

By the way Ooooo. Arewa performance of 'I climb every mountain' which bought out tears from Bibi's eyes did it for me and in my opinion Ooooo and it should be the standard for emotional performances.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:40am On Aug 26, 2016
luvmijeje:

Why do I think you're trying to make a point with this question which by the way is supposed to be directed towards Bolton.

Samhay, are you Anderson's fan?

I did not follow season 8 at all,not even 1 show, I just later randomly picked some that I watched later on YouTube, so ano even fan anybody.

My point is

MTN seems to be dropping quality right from season 7.

Wouldn't know abt aw last season's daily show was but I really felt season was so cool,

Live streaming is poor
Stage is small
Choice of Praiz
Quality of contestant (I keep asking, r dis d best W.A could present
Level of discipline in the house
Celebrity visit is yet to happen
Choice of genre to sing seems to b (a way to win back naija fans)

My question is based around (Quality)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:46am On Aug 26, 2016
billzbabanla:
I'm telling u Guys.. Watch Out for dapo ..he would really mess that lil kesh song ..that song is way opposite of his song.. Just imagine yusuph singing hello.. FF on twitter @emmaflex09 ..I ff baq

He was really messing it up big time to the extent Mrs Ige told him 'YOU ARE TOO PREDICTABLE'

I was so surprised sha cos I was expecting him to find it easy.

Shey asked Mirabel if she's aving any pain cos the feedback she always show is like someone singing with pain
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:05am On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

I did not follow season 8 at all,not even 1 show, I just later randomly picked some that I watched later on YouTube, so ano even fan anybody.

My point is

MTN seems to be dropping quality right from season 7.

Wouldn't know abt aw last season's daily show was but I really felt season was so cool,

Live streaming is poor
Stage is small
Choice of Praiz
Quality of contestant (I keep asking, r dis d best W.A could present
Level of discipline in the house
Celebrity visit is yet to happen
Choice of genre to sing seems to b (a way to win back naija fans)

My question is based around (Quality)

Hmmm....... Every Season will always have the recency factor working for it. If you're on last year thread you will see a lot of people complaining about last season contestants....... Saying the set before them was more better.

Before I picked any of your point.......... Can you please tell me the season that you're setting your standard against.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2016
luvmijeje:

Hmmm....... Every Season will always have the recency factor working for it. If you're on last year thread you will see a lot of people complaining about last season contestants....... Saying the set before them was more better.

Before I picked any of your point.......... Can you please tell me the season that you're setting your standard against.

Season 7
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

Season 7

I'm on the road..... Will respond later when I'm comfortably seated.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 5:51am On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

Season 7
last season to me had more quality singers than season 7 but better performers were in season 7!the ojoro they did for ada last yr really annoyed me.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2016
EXCLUSIVE

As we be Africans, Mirabel gada d house pple togeda for group game titled THE PIDGIN GAME

She talk say the rule for the game na to convert Obodo oyinbo inglish to we own pidgin

Abeg am struggling with pidgin, so u go manage am,na wetin d game talk say make we do,me sef wan follow

Dem pple divide into 2 and na Kitay b the PROFESSOR OF PIDGIN. so em dey ask dem kweshun and kpake dem mark if wetin dem talk impress am

Team A

Gabby
Okiemute
Steven
Oluchi
Pere

Team B

Elizabeth
Eli
Winner
Dapo
Yusuf

Na so e begin

Round 1

Kweshun : You are most welcome, our worst fear has just been confirmed

Pere : I wan tenk u o,but d tin wey we fear past don turn to real

Kweshun: It was tough,stressful and totally exhausting,says Eli

Dapo : Eli talk say d tin dey tuf,stressful and d tin dey exhausting

Prof gv dem 1 - 1

Round 2

Kweshun: Dapo loves himself so much, he cannot resist the temptation of looking herself in the mirror

Okiemute: Dapo too dey like to dey sheck out emsef for mirror bcis e just dey gbadun emsef too mush

Kweshun : Okiemute loves to chitchat and catch up wit all d gist in d academy

Elizabeth: Okiemute b amebo,she always b wan Knw wetin pple dey talk

Prof gave 3 - 2

Round 3

Kweshun: When you think of it,there is no such thing as the right size Yusuf pointed out.

Oluchi: If you tink am well well ehn,dat tin wey Yusuf talk,if u tink am well well well we no gt any size wey we go say na for 1 person only and na Yusuf tok am

Kweshun: Miss Mirabel sips her tea daintily in the living room

Yusuf: Na selense Miss Mirabel dey take enjoy her tea gbadunly

Prof gave 3 - 2

Round 4

Kweshun: I am deeply overwhelmed and greatful to be championing this course, Pere stressed

Steve: Pere tok say e dey happy well well,em belle full brakata say em dey lead dis course

Kweshun: You are doing this song like it's a contemporary song,I don't like that

Winner: Ano like as you dey do dis song Like say na u go skool pass

Prof gave 2 - 1

Round 5

Kweshun: Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege than the raising of the next generation

Eli : Life no shada gt any privilege or anytin given dem pple wey dey come afta we

Kweshun: Stream all the latest and hottest jamz on music plus at 10naira daily

Gabby: Make u play music wey come now now for 10naira kpata kpata

Scores 10 - 7

Mirabel come put 1 last bonus kweshun for person wey gt best conversion

Kweshun: When you look at the world today,what do you see

Elizabeth talk say 'Wetin be d tin wey u take ur eye c as u dey look dis world

Na so Area mama Okiemute no grew,come gv us beta conversion

She tok say 'As u dey flelele ur eye dey go for dis world,wetin u dey reason for d life'

Naso Kitay come ask ' How u wan take win dis kyn person?'

Na so d tin go

But I for like make dem put pidgin for our skool curriculum sha,Na we own be dat,make we embrace am

As France don add hide and seek to dem curriculum to train pikin how to hide and keep quiet in case of terror attack.

PROJECT FAME..... WHAT A FEELING

See as my keyboard dey follow me drag my fone like say em follow me buy am... Must I type only inglish?

Na me tok say make u no sabi 'flelele, kpake, brakata, gbadunly?'

Nawa o

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.