Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218417 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
vjaywest:

lol sure he as his own line
ma point is Yusuf n project fame shouldn't b in d same sentence lol

kitay can't perform on a grammy stage
dapo??.....he can.....his voice sells him
dars d edge he as
even okiemute can't move a grammy or Oscar stage.....and yusuf...out of d point
yu may write mirabel off in project fame but al it takes is one good single everything else she garrit
winner should go n marry
oluchi ??....dunno
Elizabeth ....ybnl pls sign her
dapo is d best jare make i no yarn 2 much

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
reasonwitme:
liar.u were not absentminded. ur whole sense dey there. winkliar.u were not absentminded. ur whole sense dey there.

Your comment had me dying of laughter cheesycheesycheesy gringringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
absentminded:
Those not on probation tonight really deserved it. My table for tonight performance from top to bottom smiley

1. Elizabeth: I wasn't expecting such performance from her but mehn she wowed me that my spirit got lifted tonight. Like the judges said "she performed nonchalantly" wink wink wink

2. Kitay: That guy na unpredictable package him be o. He's really there for business. If this guy no win am ehn sad , make I reserve my comment

3. Okiemute: Fada Fada have never been performed live better than hers. She sat on that throw like a queenwink that has really been blessed and with the attitude she gave, made her performance one of the highlights tonight.

4.Eli: he didn't disappoint too and was fun to watch, I just hope he keeps up like this till the finals.

5. Pere: He tried tho but e good as him dey probation to shake him body small smiley

The bottoms:

There rest being there is questionable;

Winner: I was a fan but even me sef don tire for her abeg sad

Oluchi: You have overstayed o, and I think you know it's time for you to get your bags and baggages ready to leave the house come Friday smiley

Mirable: Oya come and be going abeg, it's not by fine gah o, Shouting upandan really pushed you to the edge ;(

Dapo: Even though the song wasn't in your comfort zone, at put more effort to convince us that you tried your best, his performance was really really really below average sad

Yusufu(in Alhaja's voice): Even in your comfort zone that's all you could offer? Mediocre performance ( and I keep wondering why the hype?). He thinks it's to come on the stage and start jumping upandan like a stage rat and swinging his hand like someone suffering from Parkinson disease. Home is calling o, pls come and be going too.

Thank God for Okiemute, Kitay, Eli, Pere and especially Elizabeth if not, tonight would have been another boring nomination show.

To whom it may concern, these are my opinions o smiley smiley smiley

You've done my commentary for me thanks. GBAGAM!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Elizabeth slayed, I concur
Kitay's creative, I concur
Okiemute's a show stopper, I concur
Eli rapped damn good, I concur [b]
Judges decision, [b] I concur

Those on probation, I concur
Those not on probation, I concur
Mirabel worst performance, I concur
Everything, I concur oh oh oo

Chai, Kitay see what you've caused me.

Well on a more serious note, today's show was wawawu(wow)- in Mrs Ige's voice.
wished pere wasn't placed on probation coz he tried, hopefully he'll be saved this weekend.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Today's show was too sweet!! Thank God for YouTube. I had to watch Elizabeth & Okiemute's performance 3 times!! Just to quench my appetite ahhh!! cheesy grin cheesy

Like I pointed out yesterday my top 4 remains Both Kitays, Pere & Eli. Today Lizzy did very very well however, I'd love to see her subsequent performances before giving her a seat on my high table. That being said, #Elitay #KitEliz abeg continue your love I dey gbadun Una cheesy looks like Lizzy is learning positively from Kitay.

Judges put my boo on probation. Why now? Don't worry we will save you my love. All my votes this week belong to you *insert loves truck emoji*.

Oluchi: SMH not surprised. I'm used to her Bleep ups like this on Sunday. Then on elimination night, she will then perform well so that faculty can save her. Abeg I'm tired of you. Go home

Winner: Funny enuf she did well for me today. I think she has come out of her she'll and is now ready for the competition. But is it too late in the game? Hmm SMH

Yusuf: As usual *rolling my eyes*. At least he tried to sing today rather than shouting or moving crowd but the voice is lacking. He doesn't have a singing voice. Makes me miss Steve. Steve would have done a better job

Mirabel: NOT surprised you messed up as usual. You're performing Yemi Alade's Johnny and you're wearing heels? Why? How will you dance? Did u not see the way she danced in the video? Or didnt you watch Okiemute when she performed Osinachi? Cheap song like Johnny that's supposed to be a walkover 4 u Mscheeeew!!!! Abeg home is calling you

Dapo: Believed in you from the beginning. I blame the song choice not you. There wasn't much he could've done with it. Pls bring your A game next week.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2016
vjaywest:

dars d edge he as
yu may write mirabel off in project fame but al it takes is one good single everything else she garrit
winner should go n marry
oluchi ??....dunno
you are so on point...
dapo got the voice..i hope he survives eviction on saturday ..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:04am On Aug 29, 2016
vjaywest:

dars d edge he as
winner should go n marry
oluchi ??....dunno

See as u dey mention Grammy and Oscar on project fame thread like say na you b the director of performance.

I hail u o.

So es only Dapo dat can perform ur Grammy and Oscar stage?

The respect I av for u ehhn,e just multiply by the amount Dasuki stole.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Priska02(f): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Kitay is just so real... Who else noticed when he said *dem say I'm rude, I concur*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2016
gara11:

Lol, dnt understand y okiemute was grabbin kitay's butt, I wish lizzy had seen her.

If Lizzy saw it na wahala o,u Knw wat, Pere has been acting Big broda for her big tym giving her advice like say 2mao no dey

D gal fit break dat smooth relationship

Fada Lord, I pray for ur daughter @gara11, Every Okiemute dat will try to break her blossoming #Elitay, Fada I pray dat u divert such Okiemute to her Pere.

In The name Of our Lord God I pray
Amen.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Priska02:
Kitay is just so real... Who else noticed when he said *dem say I'm rude, I concur*

Yes ooo,d boy made dat song his own.

So spontaneous, Saw Oyinbo and immediately included him in his lyrics without missing d beat

Jeeeez!!!! That's #Creativity

In Falz voice 'Are you takin prohibited product?' To Lizzy

Emekus's Jehovah witness on repeat

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:46am On Aug 29, 2016
jasmine21:

My Expectation goes thus;

Yusuf - Loke loke by Shun tisu PASS (It's a Yoruba song. He will do well. After all, that is all he can do in this competition) Shior!

Gabby - Ahom kewu by VIP PASS

Eli - Finally by Sarkodie ft flavour PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Winner - Emi ni baller by Chidinma NONE (Will She come out of her shell & move on Stage? This song needs attitude)

Kitay - I concur by Timaya ft Don jazzy PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Oluchi - Bottom belle by Omawunmi NONE (She's full of Surprises. Hot today, Cold tomorrow)

Pere - Alubarika PASS (My darling i trust you! mmwaah! *insert lovestruck emoji*)

Elizabeth - Standing ovation by Tiwa savage ft Olamide PASS

Dapo - Is it because I love you by Lil kesh PASS

Steve - Emergency by D'banj PASS

Okiemute - Fada fada by Phyno ft Olamide PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Mirabel - Johnny by Yemi Alade NONE

Jasmine 21, Come make we review o

U were so on point ¾ of ur prediction on Automatic ticket.

Nice 1

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Jasmine 21, Come make we review o

U were so on point ¾ of ur prediction on Automatic ticket.

Nice 1

My dear I talk am as I see am oh. They followed the pattern. Elizabeth blew my mind and even canceled my disappointment about her.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2016
I really wanna know what Okiemute was discussing with Kitay & why was she grabbing & holding his ass?? Okiemute I like U but abeg respect yourself ohh & respect r/shps. I wish Elizabeth caught you both in that "huggy huggy, grabby grabby" position. Woo! Kitay, you 4 hear word!

Team #Elitay all the way.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2016
jasmine21:
I really wanna know what Okiemute was discussing with Kitay & why was she grabbing & holding his ass?? Okiemute I like U but abeg respect yourself ohh & respect r/shps. I wish Elizabeth caught you both in that "huggy huggy, grabby grabby" position. Woo! Kitay, you 4 hear word!

Team #Elitay all the way.

Okiemute is feeling left behind, so seems she wan grab 1 by force,but since Yusuf is lurking and hugging her upandan,iono y she no stick to him

Gbemmy0209, I c u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Priska02:
Lol yh I noticed that line in his song.... Nd I was like "joor ooo, this guy no send anybody"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

If Lizzy saw it na wahala o,u Knw wat, Pere has been acting Big broda for her big tym giving her advice like say 2mao no dey

D gal fit break dat smooth relationship

Fada Lord, I pray for ur daughter @gara11, Every Okiemute dat will try to break her blossoming #Elitay, Fada I pray dat u divert such Okiemute to her Pere.

In The name Of our Lord God I pray
Amen.

Lollllll samhay d prayer warrior.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Okiemute is feeling left behind, so seems she wan grab 1 by force,but since Yusuf is lurking and hugging her upandan,iono y she no stick to him

Gbemmy0209, I c u
Yusuph is everywhere jor, only him winner, only him dey hug Okiemute
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2016
jasmine21:
Today's show was too sweet!! Thank God for YouTube. I had to watch Elizabeth & Okiemute's performance 3 times!! Just to quench my appetite ahhh!! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

See as u dey mention Grammy and Oscar on project fame thread like say na you b the director of performance.

I hail u o.

So es only Dapo dat can perform ur Grammy and Oscar stage?

The respect I av for u ehhn,e just multiply by the amount Dasuki stole.

lol i mean only dapo's unique voice can move a grammy stage.....why?..ts unique n charming
kitay as voice yh buh his voice type plenty for naija
dapo own ehn ts rare....his voice can make any rnb song sweet 2 hear
we v plenty kitay's they jas no kum pf
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Gbemmy0209, I c u
My dear, me sef c u in 4D. U speak my mind most of the time, so lemme just sit back and concur.

Big ups!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2016
gara11:

@oluchi Nor b only u o. Ve always believed in her, said it here severally but its always as if sth is missing. it's eida performance iss, breath control or shouting. I hope she escapes eviction dis wk but nt @ d expense of pere

I hope she performs so well the judges choose to save her. It's obvious her fans are not many so she may be among the least votes again. sad

That Yusuph guy won't go home. His fans dont believe sweet voice is needed in music. Their own is to vote like say no tomorrow. Na wa. I wonder how that guy got so many fans like that.

Pere is going to enjoy votes from Kitay, Elizabeth and Okiemute's fans. He may be safe.

It's now clear that Yusuph will be among the top 4. That guy has street credibility.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
aalangel:

My dear, this year is just the worst. I promised myself not to watch this season because of last year's ojoro. It's my daughter that makes us watch and im just vexed.

"The notes would veer off whenever they try to belt or insert runs".... lolzzzz. You know music sha.

Lol grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2016
This weekend will be tight.

Votes might b splited Btw Yusuf and Pere

Fans of those guys that r safe might move their votes for other contestants.

If Yusuf's vote cnt save him,there is trouble,so his fans beta do.

Wonder how many times judges will save Winner.

Love the way it is right now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Yusuph do this yusuph did that? Yusuph everywhere..... Free the guy abeg. If he didn't win project is that the end of the road, that's not the end of his career. Winning project fame does not make ones prosper so what is it. Just to mention project fame as if someone dnt win PF he won't make it in music industry. Even if he goes home, he already have his singles ( pikin lover, alujodancia, apase paper etc) to release, go to kuff4 and if you care to hear it lets see if he is not going to make it after project fame. I love all contestants, I dnt critize i wish all success in future. it's a game anyone that wins wish him/ her good luck those who didn't win it not the end of road.
Free yusuph ooooooo let the viewers, judges, faculty and contestants decide who goes home if God says he will still be there nothing humans can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
And we should watch like Zombies right?

If you not comfortable with rlthe way he's being criticized, u can unfollow d thread.

He is not the only 1 being criticized
Dis is not the 1st season the we criticize a contestant
Criticism is the reason the show us aired
Hasn't he gain from criticism since the show started?
Is he being criticized wrongly?

If any1 cnt take d heat,abeg leave here o, cos u neva chi chum chin

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:
And we should watch like Zombies right?

If you not comfortable with rlthe way he's being criticized, u can unfollow d thread.

He is not the only 1 being criticized
Dis is not the 1st season the we criticize a contestant
Criticism is the reason the show us aired
Hasn't he gain from criticism since the show started?
Is he being criticized wrongly?

If any1 cnt take d heat,abeg leave here o, cos u neva chi chum chin
lool I know why you have refused to quote the person you are referring to *thumbs up*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
bussicutie:
lool I know why you have refused to quote the person you are referring to *thumbs up*

Lmao, tell me y if u sure.

So funny dough, In Salawa Abeni's voice 'Gentle bobo ni mi Emi kii Se faita oooo'

Oga Seun we need *Thumbs up* emoji ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Yusuph no reach PF standard make we tell ourselves the bitter truth. Make him just thank Oluwa for him loyal and committed fan base so far. No hating #my opinion#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Back to last nite's performances, had mad fun. Kitay, Okiemute, Elizabeth and Pere did it for me. Still wondering why Pere will be put on probation sha. #Team Pere# time to vote to avoid Super stories that touch the heart and tickles the nyansh oooo!!!

6 persons on probation, guys any idea how many will be going home?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Some people self their your own too much. Their ova sabi its out of point attimes. I need to ask them if they are extremely good in what they do? That question shld be rolling in their mind. Project fame or not those who God destiny to blow will. Yusuph dnt even many people exists that they want to die on top of his matter.
Abegiii if he goes home or not not the end, he will definitely blow.
Dnt quote me, Freedom of speech is allowed but not on my post.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Lmao, tell me y if u sure.

So funny dough, In Salawa Abeni's voice 'Gentle bobo ni mi Emi kii Se faita oooo'

Oga Seun we need *Thumbs up* emoji ooo
Lol cos the dude has once "begged" u not to quote him again.... All on this yusuph matter smh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Am not a dude abeg, a beautiful lady to the call. How would I beg someone not to quote me, I said it not begging if anybody quote me that person shld be ready to be insulted in highest order.
Freedom of speech is allowed not on my post. have said my mind, silent is the best answer now

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.