Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218556 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:
Some people self their your own too much. Their ova sabi its out of point attimes. I need to ask them if they are extremely good in what they do? That question shld be rolling in their mind. Project fame or not those who God destiny to blow will. Yusuph dnt even many people exists that they want to die on top of his matter.
Abegiii if he goes home or not not the end, he will definitely blow.
Dnt quote me, Freedom of speech is allowed but not on my post.
Lol all these don't quote me that you are typing na story,, me I wee quote u.... Shebi it's freedom of speech?? No one says yusuph can't blow, ofcus he can! Definitely!! What the majority of people here are saying is dat he is not as good as the other contestant shikena.... I would never forget what he did to drakes one dance song smh.... So my brother/sister calm down na Lol, Yusuf would blow atleast small doctor and pasuma are popular.... Peace

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
bussicutie:
Lol cos the dude has once "begged" u not to quote him again.... All on this yusuph matter smh

Nice 1.

Come did any1 noticed 'Over-do' attitude from Dapo?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Pliks if any1 see a beautiful lady around tell her ,the Lord is in need of her.

Extremely good at what they do?
Who asked any1 to be extremely good here?

If dem quote u,u will insult?

And somebody will be looking for a patient and respectful beautiful lady to marry?

We say person no dey up to standard, u begin tremble like earthworm wey jam salt

Why u carry carry faya faya for ur head ooo

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
bussicutie:
Lol all these don't quote me that you are typing na story,, me I wee quote u.... Shebi it's freedom of speech?? No one says yusuph can't blow, ofcus he can! Definitely!! What the majority of people here are saying is dat he is not as good as the other contestant shikena.... I would never forget what he did to drakes one dance song smh.... So my brother/sister calm down na Lol, Yusuf would blow atleast small doctor and pasuma are popular.... Peace
All those things you are saying story for the gods, u dnt need to tell me he can blow before I know. Shior
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

And somebody will be looking for a patient and respectful beautiful lady to marry?
We say person no dey up to standard, u begin tremble like earthworm wey jam salt

Why u carry carry faya faya for ur head ooo
Silent is the best answer for fool like you idiot. The way people hail you here make your head dey swell. If they see you in real life you are nothing. Bunch of idiot
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2016
bussicutie:

Chai!!!
Bae r u related to Falz? Cos u bad gannn

@Vanvick247, I think 2 will b going

Fans save 1
Faculty save 1
Judges save 1
Dose not on probation also save 1.

Dnt Knw,its just an assumption
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2016
How can u call 1person 'Bunch'?

Have I ever claimed to be something?
Na you dey claim to be a BEAUTIFUL LADY TO THE CALL

U can make the cheap calls Tru MTNPULSE

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Today is Monday have a lot of work to do.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:
Am not a dude abeg, a beautiful lady to the call. How would I beg someone not to quote me, I said it not begging if anybody quote me that person shld be ready to be insulted in highest order.
Freedom of speech is allowed not on my post. have said my mind, silent is the best answer now
chai oga, sorry madam your blood dey hot this Monday morning o, abi alert never enter? grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Chai!!!
Bae r u related to Falz? Cos u bad gannn

@Vanvick247, I think 2 will b going

Fans save 1
Faculty save 1
Judges save 1
Dose not on probation also save 1.

Dnt Knw,its just an assumption
lol wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
bjhaid:
chai oga, sorry madam your blood dey hot this Monday morning o, abi alert never enter? grin
Lolz alerts never enter ooooo still hoping smiles
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
cc Samhay baba you get sense i hail o

cc nextlevel2222 chill na you just they paracetamol untop persin headache.Are you his loyal fan?NO am also his loyal fan all my free 21votes was given to him yday so please calm dowm you don't need insult at all o

nextlevel Wed Samhay I concur

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Solitin40:
cc Samhay baba you get sense i hail o

cc nextlevel2222 chill na you just they paracetamol untop persin headache.Are you his loyal fan?NO am also his loyal fan all my free 21votes was given to him yday so please calm dowm you don't need insult at all o

nextlevel Wed Samhay I concur

Lol,u still dey hail again?

Respectable lady over Beautiful lady

Search continues....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Lolz alerts never enter ooooo still hoping smiles
lol, please take it calm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Project Fame Season 9! wink
MTN you know how to tease us with your left hand and pet us with your right hand cheesy
Nobody makes us feel this way like you do. Twas a splendid show last night and I was entertained.

My take on the matter...
Yusuuph, I don't know what it is but you are not getting your acts right anymore. The way you struggled with your breath after dancing for a while on stage was bad and the mic didn't help matters as you put it back close to your mouth. All the same, you tried and I wish you well this week.

Oluchi, you seem to like probation. You enjoy doing a song twice undecided and I'm tired of seeing you on probation. I hope in a bid to save you next week, Pere won't go home because if he does I won't forgive you! tongue Your dressing and makeup was beautiful, I kept looking for something until you finished, I didn't see it. Lovely set by the way wink

Pererererere grin Correct guy! Sweet innocent looking face. Reminds me so much of Anderson kiss and the way you moved or should I say bounced last night, I was feeling you! Jah blessings! I will vote for you this week! I won't allow them do to you what they did to Gab. No! Stay tight. I will spend 100 naira on you this week grin

Winner, your matter get as e be me o embarassed. But you sha tried. Your rap is on point.

ELIZABETH! Oh girl you finished me! How you took Tiwa's song and made it yours is totally mind blowing! Kai! The way you moved on stage, your costume, your hair, your straight face! Kai! Lizzy baby! Standing Ovation for you! I had to carry my hand on my head for you. Haba! You performed so well and had your breath perfectly under control. Kudos!

Mirabel, thank you but no thanks. angry. Who in this life murders a Yemi Alade Song, eh? My favourite Johnny, yet you messed him up and only showed him to us when the performance was almost over. Who does that? I watched you on stage and my only prayer was, 'Lord, Mirabel must not fall and break!'. And he heard me cheesy because you left the stage in one piece.

Eli it sure went down! That your voice ehn, you are blessed. But you need to come out from your shell o, you should be comfortable by now I expect.

Dapo! Project fame last born wink. The way uncle ben and Aunty Brew look at you lovingly is making you do anyhow abi? cheesy Take your time o! You say you want miss Loveth now? Oya go and collect her. Smallie looking for big things tongue

WARRI! cheesy, Kitay you were so on point! Like always of course. Your confidence and charisma on stage is second to none. The way you teased that Oyibo man make me laugh no be small. You are indeed a creative performer. Carrying every single person along. Awesome. After you na you! You know what? Last night, I Concur

OKIEMUTE!!!!! I love this babe! Baddest geh ever liveth! grin The way you sat on that chair made me run mad!The angels at your gate sabi work, I swear! Everything you do just dey penetrate cheesy, mehn, my respect! Like you finished and I couldn't sit down, I just kept looking at you. You are too much. Thank you for always making me happy.

Falz, your case no be here cheesy. You just stole the show last night leaving Benjamin at one corner grin. You really 'excavated' him indeed grin
Do it again this week. wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=samhay post=48894339]

Nice 1.
[/quote free this dude biko...all na marketing strategy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=samhay post=48894339]

Nice 1.
[/quote free this dude biko...all na marketing strategy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:
How can u call 1person 'Bunch'?

Have I ever claimed to be something?
Na you dey claim to be a BEAUTIFUL LADY TO THE CALL

U can make the cheap calls Tru MTNPULSE

Lol grin grin grin
Pls...let peace reign biko...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Silent is the best answer for fool like you idiot. The way people hail you here make your head dey swell. If they see you in real life you are nothing. Bunch of idiot

Why are u so hot tempered? shocked
Chai...and I don dey trip for ur grammars already ooo grin
Charity begins at home! grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sam, keep calm..We got u smiley

BTW, just realised they placed 3 couples on probation:

Dapo and Mirabel
Pere and Oluchi
Yusuf and Winner

#heartbreakweekend #lawdavmercy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Sam, keep calm..We got u smiley

BTW, just realised they placed 3 couples on probation:

Dapo and Mirabel
Pere and Oluchi
Yusuf and Winner

#heartbreakweekend #lawdavmercy

Respect ma'am

Chai!!!

Na true ooo

I really fear for Mirabel and Oluchi o....

I c 2 of the contestants saving Oluchi if it gets to dat stage
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

Lol,u still dey hail again?

Respectable lady over Beautiful lady

Search continues....
Who cares if you are his loyal fan?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Amicable09, So on point.

Falz has shown himself to the world
He can take over soon or probably another talent hunt show can easily pick him up.

Faculty of ..... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=eay post=48895813]

Charity begins at home! grin[/quote
Ogbeni which your charity begins at home. Do I mention anyone of you in my post that all of you n wan make I hear word.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=eay post=48895813]

Charity begins at home! grin[/quote
Ogbeni which your charity begins at home. Did I mention anyone of you in my post that all of you no wan make I hear word.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Who cares if you are his loyal fan?

You quoted the wrong person

If you love somebody walk up to him and tell him how much you love him..... Because no crime,no crime at all

I know u love me
I love u too... (in olamide's voice)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:
Amicable09, So on point.

Falz has shown himself to the world
He can take over soon or probably another talent hunt show can easily pick him up.

Faculty of ..... grin grin grin
If he takes over then Sam, our worze fear has just been convamed grin

Faculty of ... Sense makers wink
He did well last night. That part where he wanted to say versatile but said 'you are vice versa' killed me grin grin
That guy don crase before I'm sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
amicable09:

If he takes over then Sam, our worze fear has just been convamed grin

Faculty of ... Sense makers wink
He did well last night. That part where he wanted to say versatile but said 'you are vice versa' killed me grin grin
That guy don crase before I'm sure cheesy

I wish dey can bring him in jare

He made me happy althrough
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

I wish dey can bring him in jare

He made me happy althrough
Ah! Bring him in? That means loss of job for Joseph Benjamin shocked
I don't want that. He should come in as a guest host/comedian once in a while.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

*Why u carry carry faya faya for ur head ooo*
Lol was gonna type that .. If we can't criticize how is it gonna be fun. Its a competition some pple must be better than the other . Yusuf Is average . period . the truth hurts.all this Yusuf fans insult don dey too much. That's why pple dey vex. Na xo on fb a fan said some1 won't make it cos of yusuf

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
imoniyi:

Lol was gonna type that .. If we can't criticize how is it gonna be fun. Its a competition some pple must be better than the other . Yusuf Is average . period . the truth hurts.all this Yusuf fans insult don dey too much. That's why pple dey vex. Na xo on fb a fan said some1 won't make it cos of yusuf

This really gat me laughing... That person dey vex o.

You know why n not surprised?

Fuji and Violence are like Charley boy and Rings

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:
And we should watch like Zombies right?

If you not comfortable with rlthe way he's being criticized, u can unfollow d thread.

He is not the only 1 being criticized
Dis is not the 1st season the we criticize a contestant
Criticism is the reason the show us aired
Hasn't he gain from criticism since the show started?
Is he being criticized wrongly?

If any1 cnt take d heat,abeg leave here o, cos u neva chi chum chin
I gbadu ur indirect speech, well scripted grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.