Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense (3902 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
To some, at least $10/day is well ok. Making $10 daily from Adsense should be the first target for any new bloggers to achieve.

At the end of the day it’s all about traffic. There at influence a site’s overall income, but loads of traffic is the general indicator. Not just ordinary traffic, but 75% of that traffic should be organic.

So how much traffic do you really need to get to $10/day with Adsense?

Getting approximately 10,000 visitors per month is certainly one of the criteria for making $10 per month and even more. Most blogs/site can make up to $100 with such traffic. However, always understand that such income might not be coming from a single website. It can be spread across several website, ranging from 10-20 sites. With 3 of them generating 90% of that.

Am I actually certifying that 10,000 visitors/month will always equal $10/day? Of course not. It could be lower, or even much higher than that. There are so many factors in play that it’s going to be unlike for everybody. Although, it’s a close up estimation.
For us to understand how Adsense truly works there are important parameters that needs to properly understood, one of it is RPM.

The major metric you need to calculate Adsense income for a website is RPM.

What is RPM?
Fundamentally it’s the calculation of how much money you made per 1000 visitors. It’s calculated based on your traffic, CTR (click-through-rate), and CPC (cost per click). The average RPM I’ve experienced with Adsense is about $5 to $10 for broad niches and up to $100 for more competitive niches with high CPC.

If you’re able to know your RPM, you can precisely estimate earnings potentials for superior traffic numbers, as well as the amount of traffic you’ll need to make a full-time income.
For instance, if you’re making an average $10 RPM from one of your websites, that’s $10 for every 1000 visitors on your site.

So you can easily calculate that if you increased your traffic to 100,000 visitors, you would make $1000. If you grew it to 1,000,000 you would make $10,000. Once more, not completely precise, but a first-rate opinion.

This guide today is centered on the requirements to make 10 dollars per day from your existing blog (or even the new blog you are going to start) from Google Adsense.

If you currently leverage/earn 6$ from 2000 Page views daily, then your RPM is 3$ (6 x 1000/2000) and if you are making $8 from 1000 page views daily, then your RPM is $6 (6 x 1000/1000). We will be connecting all the statistics/maths in RPM and thrash out how to make 10 dollars daily from Adsense.

The RPM is not entirely the same for all type of blog, for example, Business, technology,Investments, news, entertainment, free stuff, financing and education etc.… blogs will have diverse RPM ( because the CPC and CTR would be different for each blogs).

I would say practically that 3$ RPM is rational and your target should be centered on getting more than that. If you are generating 2 to 3 $ RPM, then you should spend more time to increase the RPM to 6$ or more dollars.

In order to Earn 10 Dollars per Day from Adsense, you need to understand the following vividly;

Let us assume 4$ RPM, you will likely make 4$ from every 1000 Page views generated from your sites daily. To get 10$ daily from Adsense, multiply this by 3 (this will give you 12$, although its $2 higher than $10) to get 10$ round figure per day. This simply implies that, your blog has to generate 3000 page views daily to make 10$ per day from Google Adsense.

Do you think generating 3000 page views per day is a difficult task?…It will look hard for any new bloggers and even for the old bloggers who are under pressure to generate minimal traffic for their blogs.
Let me break down the 3000 Page Views per day technically, so you can clearly understand the direction am coming from.

Can you produce 30 quality articles on your blog which can each, generate 100 PVs per day?

Can you produce 60 articles which can generate 50 PVs per day?

Or Can you produce 120 articles which can generate 25 PVs per day?

Most people will go for this-15 articles which can generate 200 PVs per day?

OR simply but packed 3 killer articles which can generate 1000 PVs per day.
It’s your decision and it’s up to you to choose which of them suites y which of them suites your status.
At the end we need genuine 3000 page views daily to make 10 dollars per day from Google Adsense assuming the RPM is 3.5$.

http://theblogheavenn..com.ng/2016/07/basic-requirements-for-making-10-and.html

1 Like

Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by OneWizy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Proffjay5oxide:
To some, at least $10/day is well ok. Making $10 daily from Adsense should be the first target for any new bloggers to achieve.

At the end of the day it’s all about traffic. There at influence a site’s overall income, but loads of traffic is the general indicator. Not just ordinary traffic, but 75% of that traffic should be organic.

So how much traffic do you really need to get to $10/day with Adsense?

Getting approximately 10,000 visitors per month is certainly one of the criteria for making $10 per month and even more. Most blogs/site can make up to $100 with such traffic. However, always understand that such income might not be coming from a single website. It can be spread across several website, ranging from 10-20 sites. With 3 of them generating 90% of that.

Am I actually certifying that 10,000 visitors/month will always equal $10/day? Of course not. It could be lower, or even much higher than that. There are so many factors in play that it’s going to be unlike for everybody. Although, it’s a close up estimation.
For us to understand how Adsense truly works there are important parameters that needs to properly understood, one of it is RPM.

The major metric you need to calculate Adsense income for a website is RPM.

What is RPM?
Fundamentally it’s the calculation of how much money you made per 1000 visitors. It’s calculated based on your traffic, CTR (click-through-rate), and CPC (cost per click). The average RPM I’ve experienced with Adsense is about $5 to $10 for broad niches and up to $100 for more competitive niches with high CPC.

If you’re able to know your RPM, you can precisely estimate earnings potentials for superior traffic numbers, as well as the amount of traffic you’ll need to make a full-time income.
For instance, if you’re making an average $10 RPM from one of your websites, that’s $10 for every 1000 visitors on your site.

So you can easily calculate that if you increased your traffic to 100,000 visitors, you would make $1000. If you grew it to 1,000,000 you would make $10,000. Once more, not completely precise, but a first-rate opinion.

This guide today is centered on the requirements to make 10 dollars per day from your existing blog (or even the new blog you are going to start) from Google Adsense.

If you currently leverage/earn 6$ from 2000 Page views daily, then your RPM is 3$ (6 x 1000/2000) and if you are making $8 from 1000 page views daily, then your RPM is $6 (6 x 1000/1000). We will be connecting all the statistics/maths in RPM and thrash out how to make 10 dollars daily from Adsense.

The RPM is not entirely the same for all type of blog, for example, Business, technology,Investments, news, entertainment, free stuff, financing and education etc.… blogs will have diverse RPM ( because the CPC and CTR would be different for each blogs).

I would say practically that 3$ RPM is rational and your target should be centered on getting more than that. If you are generating 2 to 3 $ RPM, then you should spend more time to increase the RPM to 6$ or more dollars.

In order to Earn 10 Dollars per Day from Adsense, you need to understand the following vividly;

Let us assume 4$ RPM, you will likely make 4$ from every 1000 Page views generated from your sites daily. To get 10$ daily from Adsense, multiply this by 3 (this will give you 12$, although its $2 higher than $10) to get 10$ round figure per day. This simply implies that, your blog has to generate 3000 page views daily to make 10$ per day from Google Adsense.

Do you think generating 3000 page views per day is a difficult task?…It will look hard for any new bloggers and even for the old bloggers who are under pressure to generate minimal traffic for their blogs.
Let me break down the 3000 Page Views per day technically, so you can clearly understand the direction am coming from.

Can you produce 30 quality articles on your blog which can each, generate 100 PVs per day?

Can you produce 60 articles which can generate 50 PVs per day?

Or Can you produce 120 articles which can generate 25 PVs per day?

Most people will go for this-15 articles which can generate 200 PVs per day?

OR simply but packed 3 killer articles which can generate 1000 PVs per day.
It’s your decision and it’s up to you to choose which of them suites y which of them suites your status.
At the end we need genuine 3000 page views daily to make 10 dollars per day from Google Adsense assuming the RPM is 3.5$.

http://theblogheavenn..com.ng/2016/07/basic-requirements-for-making-10-and.html

10k monthly visitors is too poor to make 10 USD daily from adsense especially for Nigerians where RPM and CPC is low. Yes it can be achieved elsewhere but here, you need more traffic. That's the reality. In fact, this article is not supposed to be for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thats correct bro...But atleast in order to make that realistic, just try targetting users from US,UK etc..
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Bonaguy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Let's not deceive ourselves. For Nigerians, To make $10 per day with Adsense requires about 20,000 visitors or above! I generate over 10k page views but my earnings between $5-$6

2 Likes

Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Nice topic!

Check my signature!!
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by ultrazone(m): 2:08am On Jan 03, 2017
sdfresd
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Danurugwo: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Nice... The thing is where do you get the traffic
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by KingstonDome: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
I would have shouted lies lies lies....But the thing is that you don't need 10,000 visitors to make $10 a day. On my site I get about 1K+ visits and this site was just opened September as the traffic just exploded. I make $10 to $15 everyday from my blog. Although, I don't get up to 100 visits from Nigeria and don't even think most of my traffic is from US or UK. It is from places you would not even expect.

You don't need 10,000 visits to make $10 a day. You can make up to $50 to $100 with that kind of traffic if you target the right countries. Simple!
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Rextizzle(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
KingstonDome:
I would have shouted lies lies lies....But the thing is that you don't need 10,000 visitors to make $10 a day. On my site I get about 1K+ visits and this site was just opened September as the traffic just exploded. I make $10 to $15 everyday from my blog. Although, I don't get up to 100 visits from Nigeria and don't even think most of my traffic is from US or UK. It is from places you would not even expect.

You don't need 10,000 visits to make $10 a day. You can make up to $50 to $100 with that kind of traffic if you target the right countries. Simple!
What's the name of your blog?
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by KingstonDome: 2:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
What's the name of your blog?

I am not going to share the name...People like to plagiarize content..No time for DMCA nonsense
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by henrykene(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2018
OneWizy:

10k monthly visitors is too poor to make 10 USD daily from adsense especially for Nigerians where RPM and CPC is low. Yes it can be achieved elsewhere but here, you need more traffic. That's the reality. In fact, this article is not supposed to be for Nigerians.

There are niches that can make you more, even if you're in Nigeria
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Rextizzle(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2018
henrykene:

There are niches that can make you more, even if you're in Nigeria
What kind of niches are that
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by KingstonDome: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
What kind of niches are that

Try out Education. I know people that make $100 a day from that niche here in Nigeria
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Rextizzle(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
KingstonDome:

Try out Education. I know people that make $100 a day from that niche here in Nigeria
Really? with Nigeria traffic or what?
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by KingstonDome: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
Really? with Nigeria traffic or what?

Yes but to make $100 you need to be having 50k to 100k views per day
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by Rextizzle(m): 5:19am On Nov 22, 2018
KingstonDome:

Yes but to make $100 you need to be having 50k to 100k views per day
Damn! what about tech blog?
Re: Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense by KingstonDome: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Damn! what about tech blog?

Well that's my niche...and like I said I don't target Nigerians but that doesn't mean I don't get visits from Nigerians

Sometimes CPC is always like 0.01 infact 0.00 to 0.05 for Nigerian clicks but countries like South Africa give me 0.10 and above and sometimes 0.06, 0.07 but it is actually better

(1) (Reply)

Has The Nigerian Web Community Come Of Age Yet? / Pulseweb / Hilarywens05 Is A Scam. Dont Deal With Him / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.