Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever (2850 Views)

Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress / Republicans Criticize Obama For Going On Vacation (Pictures) / Republicans have exposed themselves as intolerant & hateful this week. Discuss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by JeSoul(f): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
Abeg make una leave my president jare grin you only get to be top gun once (maybe twice) let him milk it and enjoy the time in the sun before it is gone.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by thameamead(f): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2010
@pres-elect
Obama is a bloody show off, I wonder when he is going 2 get it into his thick skull that people want action and not showing up in Florida or any other state, he just does not get it, Democrats are bloody morons, they are worried about losing their seats in d mid-term elections. if they had passed d Health Bill dat would have shut the Republican's up but u have 2 hand it to d Republican's, they r like d Talibans, they fight with every bone in their body, Obama is getting too cocky, either he is not looking @ d polls or he is ignoring advise from his team and mayb they are all clueless, who knows,
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
yesterday, we heard of students demonstration in 33 states of the US. these are the people who have been shortchanged by the Obama administration and his spineless maggots in congress called democrats. let us not forget that Obama made his breakthrough in Iowa and in the democratic nomination mainly bc of young voters. however, they have been abandoned by the tax cut hoodlums. compare these young intellectuals to the tea party hoodlums whom the world was made to believe represented the whole america. however due to tax cuts and small govt doctrine, these young voters have been left out. cuts in education with hikes in tuition, sometimes over 100% hikes have left these future generation in the dark.

now this is why the democrats have been loosing election after election since november 2009. bc their base have been left behind while the tea party hoodlums have reigned supreme. who is to blame? Obama and co. this is why they will loose in november. they try to please the right who will only be satisfied by his death or impeachment and will never vote for him. then he abandons his base who then abandon him at the polls.

ahaaa, dont forget, ACORN. a major recruiter of democratic voters was attacked and humiliated by the right wing-nuts and even the US senate finished the blow with democratic senators voting against acorn, all before acorn has been given fair hearing. weeks later official report says acorn broke no rules as an organisation. too late, acorn in moribund. another reason why republicans should be ruling that country until a new generation of democrats arise. and that is only after the current crop of democrats have been defeated at the polls, all of them in washington today. from Obama to pelosi . . all of them. . . i want all democrats to loose elections from now to 2016
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by montelik(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
pres-elect:

however, they have been abandoned by the tax cut hoodlums. compare these young intellectuals to the tea party hoodlums whom the world was made to believe represented the whole america. however due to tax cuts and small govt doctrine, these young voters have been left out. cuts in education with hikes in tuition, sometimes over 100% hikes have left these future generation in the dark.
Your bias is showing. So the young people who protested are "young intellectuals" despite the fact that they vandalized property, fought the police and created a general nuisance to other people. Do you know how many of them were arrested. But meanwhile despite all the shouts that tea partiers are a racist, violent, angry mob of individuals. I have yet to hear of any instances where they attacked other people or property whenever they have rallied. In fact I recall about a few thousand of them were said to have gone to D.C last year, and there was not 1 single arrest or police report. Look you might disagree with their politics, but your statement is outrageous. There are genuine grievances with the way things have gone but you are making some rather far reaching assumptions. No offense
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by TayoD1(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2010
@Montelik,

Your bias is showing. So the young people who protested are "young intellectuals" despite the fact that they vandalized property, fought the police and created a general nuisance to other people. Do you know how many of them were arrested. But meanwhile despite all the shouts that tea partiers are a racist, violent, angry mob of individuals. I have yet to hear of any instances where they attacked other people or property whenever they have rallied. In fact I recall about a few thousand of them were said to have gone to D.C last year, and there was not 1 single arrest or police report. Look you might disagree with their politics,  but your statement is outrageous. There are genuine grievances with the way things have gone but you are making some rather far reaching assumptions. No offense
Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Gbam! to the power of one million GBAMSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Some of us are not surprised by the lack of depth and the sheer hypocrisy underlying the reasoning of liberals.  Can you imagine when someone who calls himself a community organizer, and the people who voted for him on that resume now find it intimidating when the community actually organizes?  I suppose they are livid because the community is not taking orders from them. 

Despite countless marches, the few times we find some form of violence is when the DNC supporters send their thugs to beat up on the Marchers.  They even planted people to destroy other people's property hoping to pin the blame on the Tea arty movement.  Who are the real hoodlums now? What a bunch of hypocrites!!!

And why are they so afraid of dialogue?  Check out a typical liberal NBC host interviewing a Tea Party leader on his show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObPplOGUdI&feature=player_embedded
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2010
thameamead:

@pres-elect
Obama is a bloody show off, I wonder when he is going 2 get it into his thick skull that people want action and not showing up in Florida or any other state, he just does not get it, Democrats are bloody morons, they are worried about losing their seats in d mid-term elections. if they had passed d Health Bill dat would have shut the Republican's up but u have 2 hand it to d Republican's, they r like d Talibans, they fight with every bone in their body, Obama is getting too cocky, either he is not looking @ d polls or he is ignoring advise from his team and mayb they are all clueless, who knows,

Action like? You forget legislation needs a majority to pass the senate right? Some of you and your habit of just parroting lame talking points.

Oh and on Obama being a "show off" and being "too cocky" . . . i wonder what evidence you have for this.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by thameamead(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
davidylan:

Action like? You forget legislation needs a majority to pass the senate right? Some of you and your habit of just parroting lame talking points.

Oh and on Obama being a "show off" and being "too cocky" . . . i wonder what evidence you have for this.

am not as thick as Sarah Palin , LOL, they only need 51 votes to pass it, if the democrats can pull their finger out, it can be done, they do not need the republicans, neither do the republicans want to work with them.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by thameamead(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
pres-elect:

yesterday, we heard of students demonstration in 33 states of the US. these are the people who have been shortchanged by the Obama administration and his spineless maggots in congress called democrats. let us not forget that Obama made his breakthrough in Iowa and in the democratic nomination mainly bc of young voters. however, they have been abandoned by the tax cut hoodlums. compare these young intellectuals to the tea party hoodlums whom the world was made to believe represented the whole america. however due to tax cuts and small govt doctrine, these young voters have been left out. cuts in education with hikes in tuition, sometimes over 100% hikes have left these future generation in the dark.

now this is why the democrats have been loosing election after election since november 2009. bc their base have been left behind while the tea party hoodlums have reigned supreme. who is to blame? Obama and co. this is why they will loose in november. they try to please the right who will only be satisfied by his death or impeachment and will never vote for him. then he abandons his base who then abandon him at the polls.

ahaaa, dont forget, ACORN. a major recruiter of democratic voters was attacked and humiliated by the right wing-nuts and even the US senate finished the blow with democratic senators voting against acorn, all before acorn has been given fair hearing. weeks later official report says acorn broke no rules as an organisation. too late, acorn in moribund. another reason why republicans should be ruling that country until a new generation of democrats arise. and that is only after the current crop of democrats have been defeated at the polls, all of them in washington today. from Obama to pelosi . . all of them. . . i want all democrats to loose elections from now to 2016

the republicans don't get it, they can't stand a black man in the white hse, u c them going on and on about his birth certificate on Fox News, they want him out asap, they don't even mind him going out in a coffin, i hope that does not happen, but then it can, if those 2 uninvited morons could get into the white hse and have their picture taken with him, then any assassin can, i hope not.

he's trying too hard to please the right,
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by montelik(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
thameamead:

am not as thick as Sarah Palin , LOL, they only need 51 votes to pass it, if the democrats can pull their finger out, it can be done, they do not need the republicans, neither do the republicans want to work with them.

You have heard of some thing called the filibuster. If all that was needed to pass any legislation in the senate was a simple majority, then what would be the difference between the house and senate.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
davidylan:

action like holding his party members together. how can someone like libermann(spelling?) who aint even a real democrat, from connecticut, a state where obama has about 55-60% approval, come boldly to stop legislation at some point. Obama can use the LBJ method to call him to order or at least harras him with a democratic challenger. the public option had a polling of greater than 50% in connecticut at the time. how about threatening to do weekly town halls in connecticut to get him down, how aboutgetting him off the committee he heads, there is a lot the power of the oval office can do. when he does nothing, people challenge him at will. see mccain, a relatively moderate republican, but see how he has been harrased by the right to be extreme these days.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
@montelik
i am biased. yes. i'm a hard left liberal. thats why tea party crowds look like hoodlums to me. how can people demonstrate against health reform with posters that read '' bury reform with kennedy'' , ''go back to kenya'' ''chairman oba[b]mao[/b] pictures of obama as hitler or stalin. health reform protest o, plus tax protest . . . ''go back to kenya'' pictures of obama as native doctor grin

the students protested against tuition hikes and that is what their posters mostly show. wherever young people aggregate, there is likely to be some aggression. but the demonstrations were mostly civil.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2010
and by the way, here is an example of a right wing interview . . . . viewer discretion is advised grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrNl6-j9x5w&feature=channel
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
and here is how the right wing-nuts love dialogue . . again viewer discretion is advised grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkFU4MtubU&feature=channel

and more . . (not fit for those >I8yrs cool )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w39FnpuMRfo&feature=channel

not for black grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY04gIruZ4E&feature=channel

the right wing fair and balanced grin
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
all right, its not all negative with the wing-nuts cheesy . . b4 they are even accepted into fix news network they have to do a mental status assesment and i guess its a good thing . . now here is a good example of how they assess their candidates . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEA9fId0z_c&feature=related

. . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by JeSoul(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
pres-elect:

@montelik
i am biased. yes. i'm a hard left liberal. thats why tea party crowds look like hoodlums to me.
So why should we take anything you say seriously?  grin

I haven't watched the videos you posted, but I'll say that extremists exist on both sides. Where you would be stepping into serious error is to paint an entire group of people with the same extremist brush.

-Are there elements of racism, and other -isms within the Tea Party movement? of course, no rational person would deny that.
-Do these extremists make up the bulk of the movement? No, and no rational person would insinuate that.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
the problem with you, dear Jesoul, is that you say the truth but not the whole truth. here i was accused of being biased. and i faced it with dignity and honor accepting the hard fact that i am indeed biased. who isnt? you? tayo? which human being on this planet, born of a woman, isnt biased?

look at you, you berate my videos but said nothing about the open fact that those videos were posted in response to a previous video depicting liberals as inappropiate debaters. did you watch tayo's video? huh? unbiased Jesoul, I ask you, did you watch or make any comment on tayo's video?

my video was just to show the other side of the coin which biased people dont want to show. you voted for scott brown (i'll vote for another brown in the UK soon) what made you think he was going to be a better senator? bc u belive he represents your idea of what a senator shld be. now if that is not bias, tell me what bias is. every human being has a bias, from the oval office, to capitol hill, to the supreme courts, to the voting booths.

do you take my posts seriously? i dont care. do i take ur posts seriously. NO . . . nairaland is not my idea of a serious place cool . . i come here to joke, meet new ''people'', identify other opinions(no matter how foolish grin ) and have a good time wink . . . . . i hope u come here to have a good time too, otherwise . . . pity undecided

meanwhile . . smiley . peace smiley
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by JeSoul(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
Prez, haba relax now, I was just kidding with you and thought that was obvious undecided of course everyone is biased, that goes without saying.

I didn't watch Tayo's video either, just like I didn't watch yours. Which is why I said:
JeSoul:
extremists exist on both sides.
or did you miss that? and I even went on to support you by saying:
-Are there elements of racism, and other -isms within the Tea Party movement? of course, no rational person would deny that.

Maybe you're just having a bad day smiley
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
lol . . . you make me laugh grin . . . . i'm not having a bad day at all. God gum my back. nothing dey happen. [s]but i was shocked how you jumped into my posts without any statement on tayo's video(bias 1) and then condemned my videos without watching them(bias 2) and then emphasize my being biased all in one post grin[/s]

look at my last statement. it reads . . peace wink . . . .
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by JeSoul(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
^lol, don't mind me, I jump at your post because I love you grin

(for a second there I thot I was on the "republican racism in disguise" thread" hence my direct response to just you). Oh well.
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 3:52am On Mar 09, 2010
JeSoul:

, I jump at your post because I love you grin

i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy
i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy , i knew it cheesy, i knew it cheesy
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by JeSoul(f): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
Lol . . . dude, you're not serious grin
Re: Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever by preselect(m): 3:40am On Mar 13, 2010
if you know my heart, you will realise that i have never been more serious in my life. hard left liberal weds red hot tea party, palinist conservative wink

unlike terms attract cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Iced Flood Hits The United States, Killed Atleast Six(Photos) / Former Haitian Dictator 'Baby Doc' Duvalier Dies / President Ashraf Steps Down, Flees Country, Afghanistan Now Belongs to Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.