Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner (13778 Views)

Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) / Arsenal Transfer News: Latest Rumours On Marco Reus And Kylian Mbappe / Marko Reus Omitted Again Due To Persistent Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by timidapsin(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016

Marcos Reus ha been announced the winner of FIFA17 cover vote, he will now be having his picture featured as FIFA17 cover.

[img]http://afriwap.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1675.0;attach=76;image[/img]

EA Sport posted few minutes ago on there website

CONGRATULATIONS MARCO REUS
The FIFA 17 Global Cover Vote Winner, Marco Reus is the definition of a technically proficient footballer. Strong with either foot, lethal from a d*ad ball, and with a knack for scoring important goals, the German international has featured in the Bundesliga Team of the Year four times and is the heart and soul of his hometown club.

Alot of fans could have expected either Anthony Martial or Eden Hazard to win the Cover Vote but they were surprised to see non of them emerging winners.

A united fans weren't pleased with the results, they went to tweeter to poor out their minds.

Here are the best reactions

Some threatened to revolt
@EASPORTSFIFA No, either a revote or a revolt. We need Martial in it. @ManUtd

— Inept (@knlutd) July 21, 2016

Others claimed it was fixed
@woodyinho @EASPORTSFIFA FIXED. Poor man’s Martial.

— Mhki (@Man_United_Man_) July 21, 2016

How the Fvck is Reus on the cover of FIFA 17? Thought it was between Martial and Hazard. Rigged.

Some believe if he was an Arsenal player he’d have won
If Martial ws an Arsenal player, he’d be on the cover of FIFA17, MAXIM, TIME, Trumps presidential poster, statue of liberty and Eiffel tower

— Jaydeep (@JonesOnCorners) July 21, 2016

Others reckon it’s literally just because he plays for United
If Martial was a Dortmund player and played exactly the same as he did at Dortmund he would’ve gotten the cover. United are hated, I LOVE IT

— James (@ExceptionalJose) July 21, 2016

This guy wasn’t happy with the selection of Reus
Lol Reus over Martial for FIFA cover? you’re having a laugh. Reus is sick but an injury merchant.

— Shiva Singh (@MajesticBrownie) July 21, 2016

And this dude clearly knows what actually happened
Arsenal fans voted for Reus imo. If Hazard was not in it, their votes would have been divided and Martial would have won. Fvck them.

— RS (@MartialAce) July 21, 2016

Source: http://afriwap.com/pc-games/marcos-reus-named-fifa17-cover-vote-winner/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by timidapsin(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Fifa 17 is gonna be awesome, See it's new features=> http://afriwap.com/pc-games/fifa-17-trailer-and-new-amazing-gameplay-features/[/size]
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by hensben(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Congrats Reus.

Chelsea and hazard fan.

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why can't they use

AHMED MUSA

26 Likes

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by ElDeeVee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Reus kwa

I'm surprised

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by osaslord500(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Mooaloji(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
na ojoro....Hazard suppose win am....anyway Contract to Rues
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
New face that good

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by SuperSuave(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chelsea fans won't be happy

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Lordave: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
And Man Yoonited fans are crying?
Dem never start, Buhari's tenure go better pass Moorinhoe's tenure as a Yoonited coach.

4 Likes

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by LDKOTB(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wake me up when they use a Nigerian player... Btw the shit looks rigged why not Man_Martial?

Congrats Reus

gringringrin L•D•K•O•T•Bgringringrin
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by HayZee06(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Marco Reus. Good talent waiting to be nabbed by Bayern smiley
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by bright007(f): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
k
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by ElGabi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why can't they use

AHMED MUSA
lol abi
i concur [/b]AHMED MUSA FOR FIFA18[b]
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice One. But It Was Meant To Be Hazard
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by ElGabi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=ElGabi post=47793796]
lol abi
i concur AHMED MUSA FOR FIFA18
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Footballll game cd sef. Pesin never rock fifa 16 finish, before u know it fifa 17 don show. Same thing with Phones, if you don't keep up, u get left behind in the technology world
With this high dollar naira rate, I suspect a fifa 17 cd could cost over 20,000naira

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by davodyguy: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Don't spoil his name Abeg

He's Marco Reus and not Marcos

I voted for him to win ahead of other EPL players

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Ellidude(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why can't they use

AHMED MUSA
This should be vision impossible. angry
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Aare2050(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
all is well....

Chelsea all the way. i rep the Hazadious Hazard.
don't forget to check my signature.
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by HayZee06(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
LDKOTB:
Wake me up when they use a Nigerian player...
Btw the shit looks rigged why not Man_Martial?

Congrats Reus

gringringrin L•D•K•O•T•Bgringringrin
Lol. Wetin no dey rigged to Nigerians... Cos u be man u fan nw na Martial suppose dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Goahead(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Will it be offline for mobile
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by davodyguy: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smh at some fans.
Its only bunch of retard fans that are lamenting or claiming the votes were rigged.

Ignorance will make some fans think De gea can be compared with Manuel Neuer or Gigi Buffon, talk less of comparing Hazard and Martial with Marco Reus.

Football awards aren't popularity awards, but rather based on skills and performance in a team.

That you watch EPL week in week out shouldn't becloud your judgement to now think football is made in the EPL, yet nothing to show to show by English clubs in Europe, as well as 3 linons, who play like 3 chickens during tournaments. Compare EPL teams in Europe in the last 4 years with German clubs in Europe and Die Mannschaft in Tournaments

5 Likes

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by bamac(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why can't they use
AHMED MUSA
you no like nkem owoh...

1 Like

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by KingEbukaNaija: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
I was expecting Martial to win it since he had a great debut season with Man United . He kinda looks the character in "The Journey" trailer . There was very little improvement to FIFA16 . I didnt even like FIFA 16 , they trash me every damn time angry
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wil dat Improve BVB stronger wen playing with dem?
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by dadiyev: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
davodyguy:
Don't spoil his name Abeg

He's Marco Reus and not Marcos

I voted for him to win ahead of other EPL players
who ask you sef.
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mooaloji:
na ojoro....Hazard suppose win am....anyway Contract to Rues
Easy bro. Congrats not Contract

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) / Chinonson Ihelewere Dies During A Match In Romania / Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.