Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner (13781 Views)

Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) / Arsenal Transfer News: Latest Rumours On Marco Reus And Kylian Mbappe / Marko Reus Omitted Again Due To Persistent Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Ovie56(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Akposkool:
This is hilarious. You just pretending to be a Chelsea fan. Forget Chelsea. Hazard dominated the euro for Belgium. He had the best individual performance in a single game in that tournament. Reus wasn't even picked by Germany and don't tell me he was injured Cus he wasn't. Low was scared of his glass legs cracking during the tournament. What da heck has reus won individually? U fvcking tell me. Hazard has won both best young and senior player in 2 of the world's best leagues.
the same hazard that was answering absent through out last season ...over hyped hazard is not even up to Ashley Young 2005-2009
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by timidapsin(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Ovie56:
the same hazard that was answering absent through out last season ...over hyped hazard is not even up to Ashley Young 2005-2009
because Young won player of the year abi? stop saying trash abeg..
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Ovie56(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
timidapsin:
because Young won player of the year abi? stop saying trash abeg..
so not winning player of the year means he wasn't performing excellently right.. hell no.. there are other factors that determine who wins award .. position if the team/winning the league is important and Epl standard has has fallen drastically since like 2011 ..Hazard's just to over hyped... where was he last season from player of the year to flop of the year ... yeye dey smell

he belongs to the class of Nani, lennon Mirallas, coutinho, and co.. hes no better tgan Nani at peak
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by timidapsin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ovie56:
so not winning player of the year means he wasn't performing excellently right.. hell no.. there are other factors that determine who wins award .. position if the team/winning the league is important and Epl standard has has fallen drastically since like 2011 ..Hazard's just to over hyped... where was he last season from player of the year to flop of the year ... yeye dey smell

he belongs to the class of Nani, lennon Mirallas, coutinho, and co.. hes no better tgan Nani at peak
You don't understand what you saying,

firstly: position if the team/winning the league is important So through out young's time in Manutd he never won the league?

secondly: there are other factors that determine who wins award hmm what factors bro.. undecided its like you wrote the rule book?

thirdly: Epl standard has has fallen drastically since like 2011 You just writing rubbish, The last time an epl team won the champions league was 2012, When Luis Suarez was at liverpool, he was rated among 1-10 best players in the world and was the player of the year, that was 2013–14 season when liverpool ended 2nd on table.
So explain how epl standard has fallen?

fourthly Hazard's just to over hyped... where was he last season from player of the year to flop of the year Hazard was french and lille best player before coming to chelsea where he won young epl player of the year and Epl player of the year... my guess is that you just started watching football, or even if youve been watching, you don't understand the game or you are jes being sentimental..
Because he wasn't in form last season means he is an overhyped player? smh undecided undecided

Please only quote me if you have reasonable points, thank you...
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Leitner: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Akposkool:
This is hilarious. You just pretending to be a Chelsea fan. Forget Chelsea. Hazard dominated the euro for Belgium. He had the best individual performance in a single game in that tournament. Reus wasn't even picked by Germany and don't tell me he was injured Cus he wasn't. Low was scared of his glass legs cracking during the tournament. What da heck has reus won individually? U fvcking tell me. Hazard has won both best young and senior player in 2 of the world's best leagues.
Believe what you want to believe- I'm a Chelsea fan. Most prolly been a longer than you sef.

He had only one good game against arguably the easiest opponent(Hungary) in that round. One good game don't mean Jack sh|t. Wijnaldum scored 4 or 5 goals in a match last season; doesn't mean he's as good as Mkhitaryan or was as good as Lampard.
Hazard flopped against a team that is not on their level (wales) and an elite player(Bale) who has been CONSISTENT throughout the tournament showed him how it's done.

Reus wasn't picked and he wasn't injured? grin

I he wasn't injured,why is he now not currently being involved in dortmund pre-seasons. cheesy grin. Baba all these lies,even Lucifer go gree say him be learner grin

Marco Reus was the breakthrough player in 2011-2012 season
He was the German footballer of the year in 2012
He was in UEFA team of the Year in 2013
He was the bundesliga top assist in 2013-2014
He was in UEFA champ lge team of the season 2013-2014

And you're still comparing these two? Abeg stop. It's like comparing danfo to BRT.
Mahrez also won EPL player of the season but people who know football know that Coman is better than this guy
I do not have the time,I woulda analyzed both their stats for you and their performance in European competitions,outside their league where hazard Yansh go open say na only mediocre English league he dy try SMALL.

Lastly, French league and EPL are not in the top 3 leagues in the world in terms of QUALITY.
EPL is the league I love most and the most INTERESTING but forget, in terms of quality,Spain,Germany,Italy(this one is Arguably) are better than EPL and they all are outrightly better than French league( Eyimba go carry 10th for here grin )

Akposkool:
is it because gotze had a bad spell at bayern? Listen gotze is still rated higher than reus. Who was reus when gotze was winning the league from bayern for dortmund. In short tell me one memorable moment reus has created for club and country in his entire injury proned career?

Gotze him self will shoot you with an anti-craft gun for the statement you just made.
Coz gotze scored the world cup winning goal makes him a better player than Reus
Eder scored the winning goal for Portugal @ Euros but we all know he won't get a starting shirt @ westham.
In a final, @ the Super cup against Bayern in 2013,he scored 2 goals again bayern and helped Dortmund to a 4-2 win.
If You also followed their march to the champ lge final in 2013,you'd notice along with lewandowski,how influential he was.

Gotze didn't have a bad spell @ bayern,he can't play more than that,that's what people don't understand. He's never a player that will guarantee you 20 goals a season or 15 assist a season.
He's a similar player to sterling. They both made a mistake leaving their clubs. If he stayed @ dortmund and had similar numbers to the ones he had @ bayern,people will still commend his football and won't be coming for his head.
Same thing is happening to sterling. He even had more goals in epl in Mcity than Liv and still,he's called a flop. He will eventually be sold or rot in the bench coz he will never be a Player to score 25 goals a season.

Same thing will happen to hazard too if he ever decides to leave chelsea for a club like madrid.
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Leitner: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Akposkool:
Sharap there. Reus was never the best option. What did he even do last season than getting injuries? Please I need his statistics for last season
He had 20 goals and 8 assists last season in 42 appearance. A very good return from an inside forward and even considering his Season was disrupted with few injuries.

In 2013/2014 season when he was fit almost throughout the season,he notched up 41 goals+assist in a season in 45 appearance! - 23 goals and 18 assists. And he wasn't the pk taker for Dortmund unlike hazard.
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Ovie56(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2016
timidapsin:

You don't understand what you saying,

firstly: position if the team/winning the league is important So through out young's time in Manutd he never won the league?

secondly: there are other factors that determine who wins award hmm what factors bro.. undecided its like you wrote the rule book?

thirdly: Epl standard has has fallen drastically since like 2011 You just writing rubbish, The last time an epl team won the champions league was 2012, When Luis Suarez was at liverpool, he was rated among 1-10 best players in the world and was the player of the year, that was 2013–14 season when liverpool ended 2nd on table.
So explain how epl standard has fallen?

fourthly Hazard's just to over hyped... where was he last season from player of the year to flop of the year Hazard was french and lille best player before coming to chelsea where he won young epl player of the year and Epl player of the year... my guess is that you just started watching football, or even if youve been watching, you don't understand the game or you are jes being sentimental..
Because he wasn't in form last season means he is an overhyped player? smh undecided undecided

Please only quote me if you have reasonable points, thank you...
you have comprehension problem i said young 2005-2009 and you're talking of man u.. hazard is overated simple
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Akposkool(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

See this mumu. You said he didn't do anything last season, how can you then ignorantly request for his statistics for the same season you've concluded based on his statistics?
See how you're contradicting yourself.

That's what bitterness does to one
see this overfed baboon.
Forget watching a league or not. Reus isn't even popular enough to earn such a spot. Anyone else apart from him would have been better
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Akposkool(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Leitner:

He had 20 goals and 8 assists last season in 42 appearance. A very good return from an inside forward and even considering his Season was disrupted with few injuries.

In 2013/2014 season when he was fit almost throughout the season,he notched up 41 goals+assist in a season in 45 appearance! - 23 goals and 18 assists. And he wasn't the pk taker for Dortmund unlike hazard.
you can talk all you want but the truth is that reus is not In the league of players you should compare with hazard. Lewandowski left and reus couldn't lead dortmund. Quality wise hazard is superior
Stop arguing facts please
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Akposkool(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Leitner post=47857208]
Believe what you want to believe- I'm a Chelsea fan. Most prolly been a longer than you sef.

He had only one good game against arguably the easiest opponent(Hungary) in that round. One good game don't mean Jack sh|t. Wijnaldum scored 4 or 5 goals in a match last season; doesn't mean he's as good as Mkhitaryan or was as good as Lampard.
Hazard flopped against a team that is not on their level (wales) and an elite player(Bale) who has been CONSISTENT throughout the tournament showed him how it's done.

Reus wasn't picked and he wasn't injured? grin

I he wasn't injured,why is he now not currently being involved in dortmund pre-seasons. cheesy grin. Baba all these lies,even Lucifer go gree say him be learner grin

Marco Reus was the breakthrough player in 2011-2012 season
He was the German footballer of the year in 2012
He was in UEFA team of the Year in 2013
He was the bundesliga top assist in 2013-2014
He was in UEFA champ lge team of the season 2013-2014

And you're still comparing these two? Abeg stop. It's like comparing danfo to BRT.
Mahrez also won EPL player of the season but people who know football know that Coman is better than this guy
I do not have the time,I woulda analyzed both their stats for you and their performance in European competitions,outside their league where hazard Yansh go open say na only mediocre English league he dy try SMALL.

Lastly, French league and EPL are not in the top 3 leagues in the world in terms of QUALITY.
EPL is the league I love most and the most INTERESTING but forget, in terms of quality,Spain,Germany,Italy(this one is Arguably) are better than EPL and they all are outrightly better than French league( Eyimba go carry 10th for here grin )

Gotze him self will shoot you with an anti-craft gun for the statement you just made.
Coz gotze scored the world cup winning goal makes him a better player than Reus
Eder scored the winning goal for Portugal @ Euros but we all know he won't get a starting shirt @ westham.
In a final, @ the Super cup against Bayern in 2013,he scored 2 goals again bayern and helped Dortmund to a 4-2 win.
If You also followed their march to the champ lge final in 2013,you'd notice along with lewandowski,how influential he was.

Gotze didn't have a bad spell @ bayern,he can't play more than that,that's what people don't understand. He's never a player that will guarantee you 20 goals a season or 15 assist a season.
He's a similar player to sterling. They both made a mistake leaving their clubs. If he stayed @ dortmund and had similar numbers to the ones he had @ bayern,people will still commend his football and won't be coming for his head.
Same thing is happening to sterling. He even had more goals in epl in Mcity than Liv and still,he's called a flop. He will eventually be sold or rot in the bench coz he will never be a Player to score 25 goals a season.

Same thing will happen to hazard too if he ever decides to leave chelsea for a club like madrid.[/quote)same thing people like you said about bale and Ronaldo but look at what they are doing at real today. Stop thinking through your dick
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by davodyguy: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Akposkool:
see this overfed baboon.
Forget watching a league or not. Reus isn't even popular enough to earn such a spot. Anyone else apart from him would have been better

You can see, how illogical you are. I said in my OP that football Awards isn't based on popularity, but based on performance in the team. I'm not myopic like most of you dying here on Nairaland about Reus' emergence.

I watch all 5 top European leagues and can judge all players. Last season, MARCO REUS was better than your Martial and Hazard. Prove me wrong by providing contrary evidence. If not, Go jump into Lagoon
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by davodyguy: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Leitner:

Oga, ddon't argue with that slowpoke Akposkool.

He knows nothing about football. They go to viewing centres on Saturday and Sunday, to start learning about football.

I asked to provide Evidence that Harzard and Martial are better than Reus, he has nothing to prove than to insult.

You know them well. They watch only EPL and think football is made in England, yet same England hasn't reached semi final of any major competition since 1996
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by Akposkool(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

You can see, how illogical you are. I said in my OP that football Awards isn't based on popularity, but based on performance in the team. I'm not myopic like most of you dying here on Nairaland about Reus' emergence.

I watch all 5 top European leagues and can judge all players. Last season, MARCO REUS was better than your Martial and Hazard. Prove me wrong by providing contrary evidence. If not, Go jump into Lagoon
the lagoon is already where you gonna die if you don't change your mindset. You are in that section of people who always wants to argue facts. Martial exceeded expectations last season and deserves it more
Re: Marcos Reus Named Fifa17 Cover Vote Winner by davodyguy: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Akposkool:
the lagoon is already where you gonna die if you don't change your mindset.
. No. i drive pass the lagoon daily so no iisue. You save that advice for yourself. Your post shows that youre desperate and fraustrated. Fraustration leads to suicide. So go commit syuicide in the lagoon

Akposkool:

You are in that section of people who always wants to argue facts.

You better STF and stop embarrassing yourself. Do you the meaning of Fact?

Akposkool:

Martial exceeded expectations last season and deserves it more
Quit talking rubbish. Its too early. How many of Marco Reus' Match did you watch? If you saw only Martial and ignorantly conclude that he's better than someone you didn't watch, then your brain needs examination.

I watched Harzard, I watched Martial and also watched REUS. I can judge, unlike you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) / Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team / Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.