Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (112899 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by koko12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzDesire:
hmmmn.....strange
Can you walk naked like that if i keep N50million on ground as bet?
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by kecee99(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:
That Babe go make sense for bed
no be lie
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na so crez dey start
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Princepoint(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
who my pro wit that absolutely nothing
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Opiletool(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smileprince:
The spiritual is more real than the physical, what you see on that Street might just be a dragon. Next time when you see such. please cover your self with the blood of Jesus.

God bless you all.

Bros!

Bros!

As in, Bros!

Why na? No be only dragon, python self join.
Na ur type Dey make other Christians look like deranged people.

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy
I thought the topic read 'curvy lady-cat walking...'.
What she did might be a pre-requisite for some kind of ritual. It makes no common sense.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Omo, u go fear viewers on the thread. Everybody wan see unclothedness including the nairaland pastors and imams. This is why sites like naijauncut and nigerianadultforum will always make money. Anything unclothedness/sex sells.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Smileprince(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Opiletool:

Bros!

Bros!

As in, Bros!

Why na? No be only dragon, python self join.
Na ur type Dey make other Christians look like deranged people.

See I don't expect you to understand the things of the spirit with your canal mind.

Have give my advise, you can give yours. It's left for anyone to pick whichever they feel will help them.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by theadvocatus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
she don use all of una wey see her unclad do juju ooo... thank God I didn't see the pic clearly.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who be the ode when still censor the already dark pic angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by teesugar(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ogbanje things grin grin grin
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Ikem11(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am sorry but I can't help but notice "I was my colleagues car" lols grin grin grin
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by MzDesire(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
SerialGist:

Can you walk naked like that if i keep N50million on ground as bet?
My dignity isn't for sale
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by lozanni(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
@Op, you must have passed through Opebi later than 9pm, because such occurances happen often around Opebi/Allen Avenue Roundabout late at night as there are many lewd clubs around there.
I had a similar experience there also, as I worked late that night and was being driven home by my former boss who lived close to me then.
As we approached the Opebi/Allen roundabout, from Allen Avenue, a lady of the night was perched on a flower bed, of the building before the hotel Inn, that has a filling station at its base. Immediately the lady saw us, as we slowed down to allow traffic from Opebi Road pass before us, as they were coming from our left at the roundabout, she called out: 'Pssst!!!' to get our attention. Immediately she saw she had caught our attention, she turned her back to us and lifted her short skirt to reveal her naked butt and pubic region. It was very revealed as the headlight of cars coming from our left made sure that she was fully illuminated.
My then boss, who is a staunch christian shouted: 'My God!!! The highest level of abomination !!!'. It took me some effort not to burst out in laughter because of the shocked response of my boss.
However, later on, in a pensive mood, I wondered what could drive a young lady to such level of desperation to make money by selling her body: was it family problem or a drug problem?
It was so sad.

3 Likes

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by crimebusters: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
when you seek how to make fast money visiting babalawo.
gbam you got it
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Somebody cannot just take fresh air in peace again? What type of nonsense is this
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by adedayo3193(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by djbussy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
She was going to pekas. HQ of olosho . "Customer dada ni"
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by paschal47(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
did i just quote you?
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by creamylicious(f): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamdotune:
I've been trying to quote a post too but I don't know how, incase thy teach u pls don't hesitate to teach me.. Thank u in advance
how did you quote someone's post and you claiming not to know how to do so contradicting fellow
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by paschal47(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=47794886]thank you
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
@OP it seems you're new to Opebi/Toyin/Allen axis.

Aka new London.

What you're seeing is small, compared to late 90s and early 2000s.

That's where footballers,drugdealers,celebrities, 419a, politicians and Oloshos operates.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Hedonistically: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
I can't see anything. Where is the uncensored picture?
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
saintikechi:
that's what happens when you smoke oshogbo weed in the bathroom, you'll think you are fully dressed and start cat walking on the high way.
this one pass oshogbo weed na opebi weed mixed with yaba weed and na overdose.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
end time gal
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by happney65: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
omolola15 why was the picture blurred?hunnnnn
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by sybarite7(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin u go do for PECAS? Na there be their house na
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by mensos544: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jin fmly. Just thank God u wear save !
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by DanielPop(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dullards! That Lady just won her bet in the game of "dare" grin

grin okpe mu's grin

1 Like

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by dissybling(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
jes dis one will destroy ur destiny
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[s] This your new signature get as E be sha grin grin

But wait lemme ask you these questions undecided undecided

"Someone's crush" . Who dey crush on you?? undecided undecided

"Asset to the economy" . Asset ko, Liability ni cheesy cheesy
[/s]

lala's crush
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.