Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Need Help For Your Child Struggling With Mathematics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help For Your Child Struggling With Mathematics (479 Views)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Sexual Depravity In Nigeria: Talking To Your Child / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For Your Child Struggling With Mathematics by judeiria(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
We are a team of professionals mathematics teachers with five years experience helping out children having difficulty in mathematics. We have countless numbers of testimonies of clients who have subscribed to our service in the past on how we have helped their children.

Is your child currently struggling with the subject and you have tried different home tutor to no avail, why not try us so we can help him out.

PTSC Institute: The home tutor for the child you love.

If u have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Re: Need Help For Your Child Struggling With Mathematics by judeiria(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy New week

(1) (Reply)

Ukwa Food- A Food That I Have Love Hate Situation / How Old Is Too Old To Start Having Kids In The Post 2000s? / Food For Thought, Guys...(must READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.