Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female (5268 Views)

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) / The Most Hated Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by foolinlove(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16:

And you are?...Madam no vex you no popular like that

Good.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by FTbomb(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
nobody is most-hated per se....but there are some persons who are generally considered as dickheads of the section, like saintsamurai and cutehector..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
blackbartee:
Fan of Game Of Thrones yeah?
cc: MotherOfDragons
yea,a bit tho
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nova15: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
nobody is most-hated per se....but there are some persons who are generally considered as dickheads of the section, like saintsamurai and cutehector..

Two bottles of chilled orijin for u my brother. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
Who do you think is the most Hated Nairalander?

Female I nominate Dare2differ That menopausal woman it get as she be...Go through her posts all she does is cursing your Family...You hardly see her arguing with Points except...Your mother is a prostitute...Your father is a Drunkard your this is that , your that is this...Aunty it tire me oh...Try change maybe you go find Husband if you change. Mama TWUALE for you

For Male I don't know who to Choose except myself...Man's been getting too much hate for being rational cheesy

But I choose the self acclaimed Detective Thesonofmark . Oga don solve several investigations enough to earn him Enemies...DPO we hail yoi
So who do you think are the most hated...

PS: Working on a new Me wink

100% t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Nominating myself.

Madam no be miss NL oooo t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by foolinlove(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Every conceivable person on this forum hates me.

But glad to know I am not well known enough to be widely hated.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I think the most hated should be the MODS who ban like no tomorrow

Let's do a quick calculation
E. g
Mynd44 bans 50 Nairalanders in a day

50 curse per head grin
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:

And you think you're popular?
If you don't know me...Then you don't exist cool
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by JustinTIMBA: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who's the most popular olosho in Romanceland?

You all know the answer.grin

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
I dey suspect say Vanquay16 just entered naija grin

Maybe he go smoke Kwale weed undecided

Smello kilowa nle t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by shiki(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
kidding grin

Better be ....cos there's no big deal
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by JustinTIMBA: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

LordSmell, what's up? They would soon kick out again.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Every conceivable person on this forum hates me.

But glad to know I am not well known enough to be widely hated.

then i take it you are referrin to yur initial acctt
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by blackbartee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
yea,a bit tho

Alright.... cool.....

You moniker attracted the question
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Misshatey nibo lowah? O possible ki cinema ofe happen nibi ooo
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by foolinlove(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

then i take it you are referrin to yur initial acctt

Initial acct of what.
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

no I don't
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

LordSmell, what's up? They would soon kick out again.

lolxzz ,atleast if am kicked out, me n u go get time to form new group naaa. No b wetin u want be that? grin grin

Tell me yur main moniker if you are a man
t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
blackbartee:

Alright.... cool.....

i figured
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
blackbartee:

Alright.... cool.....

i figured
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by JustinTIMBA: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16 , take a look at this profile www.nairaland.com/lavedaa Fùck is written on her top. Didn't I tell you?grin

She might change it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Misshatey nibo lowah? O possible ki cinema ofe happen nibi ooo

Aproko ni e cheesy t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by dasrackhor(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i need sex
u need christ...
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

lolxzz ,atleast if am kicked out, me n u go get time to form new group naaa. No b wetin u want be that? grin grin

t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
i figured

Sthandwa sami wink
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by LordScent(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=47791731][/quote]

alaye sho ri isokuso bobo yen shaa t
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by JustinTIMBA: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

t

I noticed all your comments on this thread end with T. You have Tetanus infection, right?
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
The team is now headed to the interview to fvck shìt up angry
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sthandwa sami wink
yebo baba,hud
Re: Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female by EmperorLee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
yebo baba,hud

Am just good.. Hud?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Word For My Gorgeous Babe / Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive / Wow I Just Won 768k On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.