Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score (46325 Views)

UNN Students Punished, For Not Wearing Departmental Uniform (Photo) / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by onyeawka80(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:
wow I love this method oooo

if it is so my score is 73.5% i for don enta for MBBS seff buhh unfortunately I didn't apply for delsu the useless Unilag I put is keeping mute!
really useless!
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by onyeawka80(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:
wow I love this method oooo

if it is so my score is 73.5% i for don enta for MBBS seff buhh unfortunately I didn't apply for delsu the useless Unilag I put is keeping mute!
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by buharisbae(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
onyeawka80:
really useless!
exactly! imagine they haven't posted me yet? I just weak for that school seff!
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by jide219(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckMynd44:
shut that stinking mouth and keep quiet. Must an illiterate northerner like you comment?
i can see your problem is bigger than the country economic crisis, so just shut the fuckoff
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
hephie:

hw u tke enta 70.sumfn...dz z d worst o
it is better than the method adopted my OAU na
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by hUmaneOne: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016

Hey there is nothing like computer science in delsu

There is,under faculty of science
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by bayocute(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Genius101:
baba are sure this is the method used in deriving the cutoffs as it was not indicated in that link..what's your source for that point system
I think they only make use of jamb score..e.g=400/100=4. So, they will devide ur mark by 4. E.g=180/4=45. The reason i deduce dis is dat sum people make use of awaiting result, nd b4 a schl can deduce their cut-off, it will be deduce 4rm d general participant. If they are making use of O level result, den, wat abt those who are awaiting their result.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by bayocute(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
A friend of mine chose delsu nd scored 198..his scores was 49.5 approximately=50% after d screening was done nd he used awaiting result. Mah concern is dat aw wil dey qet to his scores without his O'level result?? Jamb score is only make use of, i think!
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Spanner4(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
bayocute:
A friend of mine chose delsu nd scored 198..his scores was 49.5 approximately=50% after d screening was done nd he used awaiting result. Mah concern is dat aw wil dey qet to his scores without his O'level result?? Jamb score is only make use of, i think!

I agree with you bro
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by rezzy: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Genius101:
lol admission ke? when list never come out.
i have a friend who works in the admin and he said jamb is responsible for admission this year and that delsu can only release cutoff marks and that's why there's no official report from delsu as to how it was derived as no sch can just release her cutoffs without detailed explanation on how candidates can calculate theirs. the system is still vague so expect more controversy

So this small girl thinks she has fooled me ba. Let me catch her first.
Thanks
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Trudiee(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
wow, love their screenin method.. hope futo does this too. goodluck to all the delsu applicants.

by the way, has anyone heard anything about futo? i need feedback..

please
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Junki04(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:

I hope so bcuxx they are frustrating me ooo!
calm! August is around the corner
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Desmorise(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emeka99:
its there Petroleum Engineering in Delsu
NO
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by DateMynd44(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
jide219:
[s] i can see your problem is bigger than the country economic crisis, so just shut the fuckoff [/s]
no time to exchange words with a reta.rd.
Illiterate. fùck you
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by DateMynd44(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
bayocute:
its your Jamb score divided by 4. E.g 231/4 equals 57 which is your screenng score.
Forget about this o level grading cos jamb had faulted it.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Raymondluv(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Parko:
DELSU grading system is as follows:
(1) O' Level screening: add up your 5 O' level subjects either
WAEC or NECO
A1 = 12mk, B2 = 10mks, B3 = 8mks, C4 = 6mks, C5 = 4mks
and C6 = 2mks.
The total from your Waec/Neco multiplied by 0.75.
(2) No of result sittings: 1sitting = 5mks and 2sittings = 0mk.
(3) Divide your Jamb score by 8.
(4) Add up d mks together to get your final score.
It is emphasises on..... Waec 45%, jamb 50%, and 1 sitting
5%...
bros who told u two sitting is 0 mark
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by bayocute(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2016
FuckMynd44:
its your Jamb score divided by 4. E.g 231/4 equals 57 which is your screenng score.
I'm just making it clear to sum pple thinking O Level grading is been included.

1 Like

Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Genius101(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
if this point system is anything to go with,it simply means no admission for 2 sittings as it's stated that 2 sittings is 0 i-e, they can't go through the stress of picking out your best grades from your 2 0'level results.they should have used cbt for this exercise because if they did it manually,whats the probability that there are no errors in calculating for some candidates due to the large number of candidates they have to calculate.secondly there shall be no admission for awaiting results too which jamb can't allow to happen
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by calebify1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Genius101:
if this point system is anything to go with,it simply means no admission for 2 sittings as it's stated that 2 sittings is 0 i-e, they can't go through the stress of picking out your best grades from your 2 0'level results.they should have used cbt for this exercise because if they did it manually,whats the probability that there are no errors in calculating for some candidates due to the large number of candidates they have to calculate.secondly there shall be no admission for awaiting results too which jamb can't allow to happen
A good programming can sieve out d best grades from the two results with ease.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Genius101(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
calebify1:

A good programming can sieve out d best grades from the two results with ease.
yea but that is not the case in delsu...it was done manually and not with computers
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by kissbardes(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
FuckMynd44:
bro seriously, i've been in pains for days now with regards to DELSU's so called modality, what will happen to peeps like me who progressively grew in knowledge but had a poor start. My jamb score is 313 but my waec was'nt handsome at all. What will then happen to my dreams. For the very first time i was scared of my admission *phuck* *sobs* GOD HELP ME.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by DateMynd44(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
kissbardes:

bro seriously, i've been in pains for days now with regards to DELSU's so called modality, what will happen to peeps like me who progressively grew in knowledge but had a poor start. My jamb score is 313 but my waec was'nt handsome at all. What will then happen to my dreams. For the very first time i was scared of my admission *phuck* *sobs* GOD HELP ME.
same here bro. My waec is nothing to write home about though i had B's but they graded my english with D and i had to use my neco with c6 parallel and a jamb score of 231 and i cant even smell 50 in their screening whatever. Its so painful. But at least sha their but off is a bit low. A course like english 50 while others 45. But postutme is still the best.
Fvck the Malam
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by kissbardes(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
FuckMynd44:
same here bro. My waec is nothing to write home about though i had B's but they graded my english with D and i had to use my neco with c6 parallel and a jamb score of 231 and i cant even smell 50 in their screening whatever. Its so painful. But at least sha their but off is a bit low. A course like english 50 while others 45. But postutme is still the best.
Fvck the Malam
seriously they should have allowed us write postume. I have been crying since i can't believe myself, 313 made no difference i had 4C's and 1B, i was'nt up to 65. I can't study anything other than Medicine, it has been my main priority, nothing else. I just pray God sees us through. Chia.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Genius101(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
kissbardes:

seriously they should have allowed us write postume. I have been crying since i can't believe myself, 313 made no difference i had 4C's and 1B, i was'nt up to 65. I can't study anything other than Medicine, it has been my main priority, nothing else. I just pray God sees us through. Chia.
calm down bro as nothing has been decided yet. there's still no official statement from the sch if this is the actual pattern used.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by kissbardes(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Genius101:
calm down bro as nothing has been decided yet. there's still no official statement from the sch if this is the actual pattern used.
Thanks bro, i like hearing stuffs like this, i can get so emotional.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by EASY32: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
What happens to those who applied for law in delsu?
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Parko(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Delsu screening result and ist batch merit list is out screening result checker http://delsu.edu.ng/ postutme2016screeningresult.aspx admision checker http://delsu.edu.ng/ utme2016admission.aspx
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Parko(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
(1) O' Level screening: add up your 5 O' level subjects
either
WAEC or NECO
A1 = 12mk, B2 = 10mks, B3 = 8mks, C4 = 6mks, C5 =
4mks
and C6 = 2mks.
(2) No of result sittings: 1sitting = 5mks and 2sittings =
0mk.
It is emphasises on..... Waec 45%, jamb 50%, and 1
sitting 5%...
I shared this info ealier but many of u doubted me .....now the result is out.....
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by kissbardes(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Parko:
(1) O' Level screening: add up your 5 O' level subjects
either
WAEC or NECO
A1 = 12mk, B2 = 10mks, B3 = 8mks, C4 = 6mks, C5 =
4mks
and C6 = 2mks.
(2) No of result sittings: 1sitting = 5mks and 2sittings =
0mk.
It is emphasises on..... Waec 45%, jamb 50%, and 1
sitting 5%...
I shared this info ealier but many of u doubted me .....now the result is out.....
Hello Parko. Pls does Delsu accepts 2-Olevel sitting for Medicine and Surgery. And wats the fate of students with AR this year. Pls do well to oblige. thanks sir.
Re: 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score by Blacquin(f): 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
please help a sister I got 194,and I want to study medical biochemistry in Delta state university.can I get admission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.