Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Masters Please Help Your Boy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Masters Please Help Your Boy (504 Views)

Web Masters Please Help... / Adsense Users And Web Masters please help / Hi Web Masters Please I Need You To Rate This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Please Help Your Boy by Richiebill(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
How do I buy a custom domain name on blogger? I've tried all I could but just didn't get it. I decided not to use google for my answer but this wonderful forum because of the always readily made available supports and information shared with experience.
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by chimoskyg(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
I also need the knowledge, I might buy tonight
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by lakes99: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
I can help u register your .com/.com.ng/ng domain with a reputable registrar in Nigeria when you are ready

CLICK HERE! to contact me.
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok.call me let's chat on 08185278696 Or watsapp me there
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by hostkobo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Richiebill:
How do I buy a custom domain name on blogger? I've tried all I could but just didn't get it. I decided not to use google for my answer but this wonderful forum because of the always readily made available supports and information shared with experience.

you dont "buy a custom domain name on blogger", you "buy a domain name / custom domain name FOR USE with blogger".

Basically, you can buy your domain name from any registrar, and then map it to your blogger account.

I can help you register a domain of your choice and map it to your blogger account, all at a small cost. Ill also help you maintain your blogger blog - as a measure of goodwill.

Hit me up on whatsapp, or sms - details in my signature

regard
HK
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by Chinenye123: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Richiebill:

We will help you change your blogger URL to custom domain. To buy a .com domain as low as #2900

https://webhostilla.com

Accept bank deposits, online payments via naira visa, MasterCard, verve
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by bedfordng(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Richiebill:
there are lots of domain name registrar, both local and foreign. You can try web4africa
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by omoschool: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Richiebill:
chimoskyg:
I also need the knowledge, I might buy tonight

You guys should whatsapp or call me on

I can show you how. I have done this thing for four of my friends self
Re: Masters Please Help Your Boy by BloggerToheeb(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2016
I don't think buying domain name should be the hardest thing to do.

There are countless number of websites that sell domain name for as low as #1000.

However, for you to say you won't ask google your problems, you are very much mistaken. Google can assist you by directing you to the best website according to your search.

Also, YouTube videos helps alot. Videos will show you how to change your DNS settings and a lot more.

You can Download 2-3 youtube videos on how to buy domain name on godaddy for blogger blog, and watch the video as you are setting it up.

However, if you still don't get all have been saying, do contact me through

+2349021855501. Whatsapp!

And i can send a video to you on how to purchase and set it up on your blog.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify My US Adsense / How To Get Free Traffic To Your BLOG!!!! 100% Trusted / How To Get Around Issue Accessing Nairaland Homepage On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.