Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22707 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by chibwike(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

yes so that your desperate Candidate can win
noticed
Please look into my third statement
Dats more important to me and you.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
I had presumed you were far more matured than this.

You should know am catching my fun...

Sorry I used your candidate...

I can't use the mod either... I don't wana go to jail now...

Aiight, I quit... Have fun babe..

Thread closed..

1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
ladyF:

Lol probably because he's the only contestant.

Me ayam mad my post was hidden o. My eyes are teary right now cry
wow! Confession huh? Thanks for letting us know

Noted and archived
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by SPERM: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

AMEN O! we re trying our best to move the ministry forward and it has been an interesting ride so far.
Hope you had a splendid day?

hope you dont plan on spraying anybody with bullets today?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yawns!!! abeg make laliga start make i see my lovely barca again. iv miss barca for too long. there is nothing sweeter than barca in this world.
STFU and chop shiiiit
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by DAVIYJONESS: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Change is constant. As you can see, I am on full hair now!

I asked 2 questions

how old are you ? and what kind of bleaching cream are you using ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Oh I am. Hope you are doing good?

Yea I am.... Except for the catch me if you can thing.....

Its exhausting , lol...

Help me nah
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]And for the first time on NL, you make sense. Congrats bro. Where did you find it angry sad[/size]
from your pvssy.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by chibwike(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
of your candidate losing...which is obvious.. grin
oh that....

Ok....thought it was something worse.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
ritababe:

biggie
yeah thats my baby. cold dey catch me o.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

Are they not the same? cheesy
Twaci just explained..
They are not the same...
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by FTbomb(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Cc Domin-ique mynd-44
hypocrite....is this not you abusing someone else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by HoneyB10(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

Why should I be sober when I'm innocent of whatever it is that I'm accused of?

Virtous woman please get off my mention, aren't you ashamed of quoting a criminal like me? undecided

Yeye dey smell undecided

Lord please dash some people brain...no matter how small it is embarassed

Lol more like a case of a pauper praying that God should bless a Rich man with more money grin..

Next time, learn to keep your thighs together and stop disgracing Virtuous women like us.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by DanceVille: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Layooluwa:

hahahahacheesy, your own lateness suppose take award. But welcomesmiley
lol.. Na nepa o.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

buh babe, i can't see any breast, are you sure you have one

attention-seeker, you've been noticed and of course, forgotten, goodbye smiley
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
JixNation:
STFU and chop shiiiit
and you are?
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by ritababe(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah thats my baby. cold dey catch me o.

use blanket
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by SPERM: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
from your pvssy.

lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

SAINTSAMURAI:
from your pvssy.
[size=16pt]Next time, don't let your Errection determine your Direction cool. You are too young to have access to pvssy cool[/size]

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by MrTeymee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Its so sad the mods are suddenly quiet now.. Not a reason has been given for deleting all comments on the first page except that of team finest boy . Y'all should continue, we are all observing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Agarawu33: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
SPERM:

well said. Let them keep mourning, it's their burial .
they shouldnt bring that shyt talk jare.

This you moniker eh! How many mention u dey get per day especially from romance section? cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

Lol more like a case of a pauper praying that God should bless a Rich man with more money grin..

Next time, learn to keep your thighs together and stop disgracing Virtuous women like us.

K
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by MzLaurel(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
lanicky:

You're pained darl.. grin

Night night kiss

Here..take kisskiss

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by ychris: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION Could BE FUNNY SOMETIMES U KNW? WE'VE GOT AGARAWU33 instead of '23', IAMKINGZEE intead of zlee,STFUareuGod(f) instead of (m).. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Trapnigga(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

Are they not the same? cheesy
STFU bvtch and let them do their thing

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Fynestboi: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
ademipeju:
Golor
Iamkingzlee
Fynestboi

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why do you deserve Mr. Nairaland

what makes you different from oda contestants

why are you contesting?

It's easy to claim to deserve something as one can easily rain various adjectives from the clavis on himself. However, through our actions, the truth and the fact get revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1:
You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intellect on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young undergraduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know each other...

Nairalander 2:
Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3:
Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn new things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.

what makes you different from other contestants?
To be objective, every individual is different. on this question, I will need to perform a check on all contestant in order for me to be able to detect that which makes me different from them, nevertheless that will take more time, hence I will rather conclude that I am different because I am me.

Why are you contesting?

I was mostly nominated for this contest and I had to take the nomination as I discovered once upon a time, there used to be a good rapport between the Moderators and members of the forum deposited mostly by contests, but these days, things have changed. And a need to return such wonderful platform we once had necessitated my acceptance of the nomination, and also to retrace the fact that moderators aren't gods but individuals selected to enforce rules and bring sanity to the platform.
However, I won't neglect the fact that projects which can be financed with the grand prize is also an attraction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Lavedaa: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

I asked 2 questions

how old are you ? and what kind of bleaching cream are you using ?

Iamkingzlee ignore this.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by SPERM: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

biitches like you die young. Just a thought !

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]Next time, don't let your Errection determine your Direction cool. You are too young to have access to pvssy cool[/size]
I sleep with ladies that on a normal day, you call aunties. go and ask abt me. i dnt do 25 and below.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my dear, he registered his presence on the very first page. Sad I don't have screenshot of it cuz I never saw this coming

But I dare the mods that deleted those posts to bring them back and let's see

My day was great. TGIF

Free that matter.....not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.