Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead (31249 Views)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by lakesidepapa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
osusuallstars:
you dont know your origin
Clown..! U can't understand smiley
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by adeadio1: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazimee:

My brother? I don't have mohammedic brother. How can I come and be a follower of mohammed when I haven't been brain washed to the point being willing and ready to blow my self up to pieces for some imaginary virgins reward

I only asked because I honestly wish they will disappoint me on this one.
May Almighty Allah have mercy on you for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by adeadio1: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bolustic:
I can bet with my remaining 4 months NYSC allowance that the attackers are from the RELIGION OF PEACE.

Islam is an hostile religion. I serve here in Sokoto, the seat of the caliphate and it's what I see everyday.
these ppl are doing nothing buh adding to an already perfect religion...those are nt the teachings of islam (the religion of peace) nd I expect every mature mind to know this
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Like make jest of ur 'god' ah bros jay, bla bla bla... Jesus is but a prophet of God. u don't read ur bible guy!!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION:

How can anyone blackmail Jesus?

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by vislabraye(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:
I hope it is not Islamic terrorists again or else that poster who says terrorists only strike in retaliation will have to explain this one cos I don't think Germany has been attacking any islamic country.

Thank you very much. France and Belgium wey no do anything, dem still bomb. When plenty of dem be refugees, dia broda, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar or UAE no help them. Na West them wan come.

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2016
wyse24:
2:191) Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out
from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful)
wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. 202 Do not fight
against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you;
but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of
such unbelievers.
202. Here the word fitnah is used in the sense of 'persecution'. It
refers to a situation whereby either a person or a group is
subjected to harassment and intimidation for having accepted,
as true, a set of ideas contrary to those currently held, and for
striving to effect reforms in the existing order of society by
preaching what is good and condemning what is wrong. Such a
situation must be changed, if need be, by the force of arms.
Bloodshed is bad, but when one group of people imposes its
ideology and forcibly prevents others from accepting the truth,
then it becomes guilty of an even more serious crime. In such
circumstances, it is perfectly legitimate to remove that
oppressive group by the force of arms.
ﻓَﺎِﻥِ ﺍﻧۡـﺘَﻬَﻮۡﺍ ﻓَﺎِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠّٰﻪَ ﻏَﻔُﻮۡﺭٌ ﺭَّﺣِﻴۡﻢٌ  (2:192) Then if they desist, know well that Allah is Ever-Forgiving,
Most Compassionate. 203
203. God, in whom the believers have faith, is forgiving and
ready to pardon even the worst criminals and sinners after they
have renounced their arrogant defiance towards Him. It is
suggested that this attribute of God should be reflected in the
behaviour of the believers as well. As the saying goes: 'Mould
your morals according to the attributes of God.' Hence, Whenever
the believers have to resort to armed conflict, they should do so
not for the sake of quenching their thirst for vengeance but in the
cause of God's religion. Their conflict with any group should last
only as long as that group resists the cause of God. As soon as
it gives up this resistance hostility should cease.
ﻭَﻗٰﺘِﻠُﻮۡﻫُﻢۡ ﺣَﺘّٰﻰ ﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻜُﻮۡﻥَ ﻓِﺘۡﻨَﺔٌ
ﻭَّﻳَﻜُﻮۡﻥَ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳۡﻦُ ﻟِﻠّٰﻪِ​ؕ ﻓَﺎِﻥِ ﺍﻧﺘَﻬَﻮۡﺍ ﻓَﻠَﺎ
ﻋُﺪۡﻭَﺍﻥَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟﻈّٰﻠِﻤِﻴۡﻦَ  (2:193) Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the
way prescribed by Allah prevails. 204 But if they desist, then know
that hostility is directed only against the wrong-doers. 205
204. Here the term fitnah is used in a different sense from the
one in which it was used above see( verse 191 ). It is evident
from the context that fitnah refers here to the state of affairs
wherein the object of obedience is someone other than God.
Hence the purpose of a believer's fighting is that this fitnah
should cease and obedience should be consecrated to God
alone.
An investigation of the usages of the word din (which occurs in
this verse) reveals that the core of its meaning is obedience. In
its technical usage, the word refers to that system of life which
arises as a result of a person recognizing someone as his Lord
and Sovereign and committing himself to following his
commands and ordinances. This explanation of the word din
makes it quite clear that when some human beings establish
their godhead and absolute dominance over others, this state of
affairs is one of fitnah. Islam seeks to put an end to this and
replace it by a state of affairs in which people live in obedience
to the laws of God alone.
205. What is meant here by 'desisting' is not the abandonment of
unbelief and polytheism on the part of the unbelievers but rather
their desistance from active hostility to the religion enjoined by
God. The unbeliever, the polytheist, the atheist, has each been,
empowered to hold on to his beliefs and to worship who and
whatever he wishes. In order to deliver these people from their
error, Muslims are required to counsel them and tell them where
their good lies. But Muslims ought not to try to achieve this
purpose by resorting to force. At the same time, these misguided
people have no right to either enforce the false laws of their own
contriving instead of the laws of God or to drive the people of God
to bondage of others than God. In order to put an end to this
fitnah, both persuasion and force be used, whenever and to the
extent to which each of the two is needed, and a true believer
will not rest until the unbelievers give up this fitnah.
The statement that hostility is meant only against wrong-doers
seems to imply that when the true system of life replaces the
false one, ordinary people should be granted a general amnesty.
At the same time, however, it would be justifiable to punish those
who exceeded all limits in their hostility to the Truth, at the time
when they held the reins of power. Yet in dealing with such
people, it becomes the true believers, after they have one final
victory, to adopt a general attitude of forgiveness and tolerance
towards the vanquished rather than subject them to revenge for
the wrongs they committed in the past. Those criminals whose
records were exceptionally bad could, however, be punished.
The Prophet (peace be on him), availed himself of this
permission in respect of some notorious enemies whose hostility
had exceeded all limits, even though pardon and forgiveness
behoved none more than him. Thus 'Uqbah ibn Abi Mu'avt and
Nadr b. Harith from among the captives of the Battle of Badr were
put to death and when a general amnesty, was proclaimed after
the conquest of Makka four out of seventeen persons were
executed. (See Ibn Hisham, vol. 1, p. 644 and vol. 2, pp. 409 ff. -
Ed.) These acts were based on the permission to put to the
sword those who have been conspicuously ruthless in their
hostility to Islam and the Muslims.

LabiaDestroyer
i will take it from the last, the same method is what Isis and boko haram use to raise armies kill the 4 out of 17 to get them inline, its very simple the Old rulers use that method effectively,

At what point will a Muslim regard the law of a land as against his?

What constitutes imposing ideology and forcibly avoiding others from accepting the truth?

if a Muslim goes into a country or a city and their is a law against public preaching does that count? should the Muslim wage war against the authorities of the land?

Yes It normal for a human to fight back when Attacked, if a Muslim or a Christian is attacked he or she will fight back.

My brother my God/Allah guide you.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Like make jest of ur 'god' ah bros jay, bla bla bla... Jesus is but a prophet of God. u don't read ur bible guy!!!!
Jesus Is not God, there is a difference between the word God and Lord, when Christians refer to Jesus as Lord they are referring to his divine royalty as the son of God. Calling Jesus bros Jay is not blasphemous when you consider yourself a child of God too and Jesus Is your lord and senior brother.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2016
ibnhasan:
Islam preaches Peace. Every expert who has studied the terror attacks always remark that the terrorists are either deranged or know nothing about Islam in the first place. From the Boston bombings to the Paris attacks (even the one with the bus). This is not Islam and no good Muslim would do any of these things.

Some of these terrorists have psychological issues which the media ignores just to stereotype Islam and Muslims. Most of these terrorists are just eager and excited religious newbies with no knowledge of Islam and therefore cannot act in the name of Islam.

Here is a link to a video to further prove these contentions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vop1ZNIc_j8

Even if this argument is too hard for you grasp, think of how these people have slaughtered muslims. From Turkey to Bangladesh and even Medina which is the second holiest site in Islam. This is enough proof to show that the terrorists have no religion and are nothing but bloodthirsty nitwits. There were many Muslims too in the last Paris attacks.

If Islam truly preached murdering innocent people as these terrorists claim. Then with 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, There should no one left on this planet.

We all should be up against them instead of spreading hate and misinformation which will only make the terrorists' goals more achievable.
at this rate very soon no one will be left, there have never been peace in Islamic world, Mohammed had no peace till he died, immediately after his death his caliphate more like a kingdom or empire on the Arabian peninsula splits into two with sunni and shia later sufis, those three have always being at eachothers neck killing eachothers, there is nothing deranged about this killers except their level of belief, some Muslims are using them to achieve power and they are using religion to achieve this

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by tdayof(m): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2016
falopey:

Which follower dem wan be before? Followers of Jesus or Buddha?

Hope you have kept abreast of all the terrorist attacks in Europe since the last two weeks now? From the attacks using a truck to run people over in France to the train attack by an Afghan asylum seeker in Germany to this one that just happened today in Munich?

All of these attacks were from your brothers, the followers of allah and Mohammed of the religion of piss.
Mr man. Stop the shitt.. A friend was live there when it happened. He has a video recording of the shooting sef and the guy doesn't look like a Muslim. More like a random westerner.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by castrokins(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2016
I Wept When I Saw Police And Special Force Deployment Around Munich On Aljazeera. Just Explains What We Nigerians Are Missing. Some Countries Value Lives!! Reaction Was Overwhelming, With Sound Smart Vehicles And Highly Motivated Manpower. What's Nigeria Doing With All Our Taxes? The Other Day, Robbers Struck In Calabar In A Coordinated Assault, Robbing Street After Street And In Broad Day Light Without Any Attempt By The Police To Stop Them

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Onegai(f): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2016
The police has announced that the shooter was confirmed to be a German-Iranian guy. They are saying he acted alone.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by opribo(m): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2016
France and Germeny opened their doors to Syrian immigrants without conducting background checks now France and Germany are facing terrorist attacks. Syria is a well known Islamic country so it is safe to say it is them in action. ISIS ofcourse, ...and we have not forgotten yet that an ISIS leader got VISA to visit a northern Nigeria state if not for God who made them to spot him and stop him by now I am sure they would have started excuting their global agenda in Nigeria farther than where boko who had earlie pledged allegiance to them.

The last time I checked somebody leading us today was once quoted as saying an attack on boko was an attack on the north so tell me why i shouldnt be weary of them whose religiion promises 7 virgins for killing innocent people who dont worship their faith.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by amtaken(f): 4:29am On Jul 23, 2016
All because of seven non-existing virgins.

Mxm.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by InvertedHammer: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2016
/
Let them keep admitting these islamic knuckleheads into their country...

You reap what you sow.
\

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by AuroraB(f): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
Some people are warning up to blame religion.
For your mind now... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by banmee(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2016
smithsydny:
I love Jesus

And that's the problem right there. People need to keep their religious beliefs to themselves. Just so you know, what is happening now is just cyclic. Christians did worse back in the day. It's just the turn of muslims today. From the spanish inquisition, to the crusade. What they did then would make the average terrorist today seem like kindergarten kids. I wish we could do away with religion. People can't seem to handle it.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by falopey: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2016
tdayof:

Mr man. Stop the shitt.. A friend was live there when it happened. He has a video recording of the shooting sef and the guy doesn't look like a Muslim. More like a random westerner.

You see your life, sympathizers of Islamic terrorists. According to euro news channel, the gun man was an 18 years old who had both Iranian and German citizenship.

I was not disappointed that one of your brothers in the religion of piss and poo would be responsible.

I know what the religion of piss people are capable of doing even before it is confirm. I said it they were the one and I'm not surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Eke40seven(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Generalkorex:
Eke40seven where u dey abeg
Brother, I dey kampe... the whole city was on a lockdown yesterday. All public transportation in the entire city closed down. People who were not home before the event were left stranded and helicopters flying over our roofs. Just like we see in action movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2016
when I saw this last night, I didn't need to think twice to guess the perpetrators, na dem, the religion of piss. I can see they have flooded this thread to convince anyone that cares to listen how peaceful Islam is.Hehehehe they say real Muslims can never attack people, they say Islam does teach violence, but I wonder how they expect to separate the master from the follower?, Islam is not the only religion on earth, how come only Islamic followers seems to be giving the entire world headache?, then there must be something in the Koran that motivates them, it must be embedded somewhere in the teachings to have same attitude from followers from different parts of the world acting the same way, when the only thing that links them is the Koran, Islam is indeed a religion of piss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by tdayof(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2016
falopey:

You see your life, sympathizers of Islamic terrorists. According to euro news channel, the gun man was an 18 years old who had both Iranian and German citizenship.

I was not disappointed that one of your brothers in the religion of piss and poo would be responsible.

I know what the religion of piss people are capable of doing even before it is confirm. I said it they were the one and I'm not surprised.
Please am not a Muslim and who are you to judge others? Atheist? I do not mingle with people who have no respect for others religion. You are free to continue your ranting and then do not forget to reply yourself.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2016
mazimee:
I pray the gunmen are not followers of Allah and his prophet.

No!
Na followers of Elijah and the 200 prophets of Baal angry
undecided

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2016
opribo:
France and Germeny opened their doors to Syrian immigrants without conducting background checks now France and Germany are facing terrorist attacks. Syria is a well known Islamic country so it is safe to say it is them in action. ISIS ofcourse, ...and we have not forgotten yet that an ISIS leader got VISA to visit a northern Nigeria state if not for God who made them to spot him and stop him by now I am sure they would have started excuting their global agenda in Nigeria farther than where boko who had earlie pledged allegiance to them.

The last time I checked somebody leading us today was once quoted as saying an attack on boko was an attack on the north so tell me why i shouldnt be weary of them whose religiion promises 7 virgins for killing innocent people who dont worship their faith.

It was 70 sef!
Due to the scarcity of virgins, it was arbitrarily reduced to 7!
Better times are coming when the quota will be back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by kingthreat(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2016
It has been confirmed, the shooter is a muslim. Fought his personal Jihad, even shot at children.

This is a wake-up call to every muslim in the house. Islam is not the religion of peace. Jesus Christ who you undermine is the Prince of Peace. His ways are perfect. His teachings are based on love of God and your fellow humans. Accept him today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by nas00(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
This was my worst fear when Germany opened her borders to admit millions of Syrian refugees in the name of 'helping' Syria several moths ago sad

I kept wondering if Mrs Merkel and German secret service realized that the people they are 'helping' are a perpetually ungrateful lot of bast.ards.

Now, one can only pray that God helps Germany, that such a beautiful society does not get ruined by these religious fanatics. They have willingly allowed the enemy in at a time they weren't thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by AminuRano87(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:
I hope it is not Islamic terrorists again or else that poster who says terrorists only strike in retaliation will have to explain this one cos I don't think Germany has been attacking any islamic country.
You said it all my brother. Let the hypocrite come and explain the role of Germany in any war recently?

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
banmee:

And that's the problem right there. People need to keep their religious beliefs to themselves. Just so you know, what is happening now is just cyclic. Christians did worse back in the day. It's just the turn of muslims today. From the spanish inquisition, to the crusade. What they did then would make the average terrorist today seem like kindergarten kids. I wish we could do away with religion. People can't seem to handle it.
ok
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ken4jj(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
AminuRano87:
You said it all my brother. Let the hypocrite come and explain the role of Germany in any war recently?

They just use that as an excuse. What has Kenya, mali, Northern Nigeria, tanzania, Belguim etc got to do with killings in the middle east? The problem is that muslims have not acknowledge that there is a problem and that is why they cannot solve the issue. But they should keep decieveing themselves and it will get to a point where they will be forced out of everywhere civilized people live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by shewa88(f): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
It must be the religion of PISS in action and nothing more.
please stop being so mean and clueless!
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by calebify1(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
where is safe in dis world sef.....
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by otokx(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Germany is reaping what they have sown by opening their borders to unskilled Syrians in the name of humanitarian bla bla.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Generalkorex(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Eke40seven:

Brother, I dey kampe... the whole city was on a lockdown yesterday. All public transportation in the entire city closed down. People who were not home before the event were left stranded and helicopters flying over our roofs. Just like we see in action movies.
na wa o.
How the situation now
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by bigiyaro(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
Some people are warning up to blame religion.
metchew, if no be allah.. head slamming religion, na Wetin?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.