Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? (32496 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Coolgent(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
AKMoney1:
I will say 2 or 3 max. Whayasay?
Op with due respect if your parent decided to have two or three kids you will not be on nairaland asking us this shit.
Anyway make a reserach and find out yourself all millionaires in 9ja are born in the midst of other siblings
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Coolgent(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
ojsmscom:
I recommend 2 for south and 10 for the North
chai that means North will continue to rule us for many years to come.
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
omofabulous:
I think 24 is just right grin
Make it 48 please cool...see your big head gringrin
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Odegbami1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Base on your question. 0 is better but if we look well even -1 (minus 1) will be the ideal. This country self
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by divad9two5(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
2 max. 2 girls, 2 boys or a boy and a girl I don't care

Bro, I so concor.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
3 is okay with spacing
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
While I will go for 10,because no matter how bad the economy, children are gifts from God. It is even better to have many children now that will help out in the farm so as to provide for the family,since no good pay or salary. Agriculture would at least put food on the table. Or what do you think lala... undecidedWhile I will go for 10,because no matter how bad the economy, children are gifts from God. It is even better to have many children now that will help out in the farm so as to provide for the family,since no good pay or salary. Agriculture would at least put food on the table. Or what do you think lala...

With your logic, I don't think the world and Nigeria specifically needs your gene pool! You shouldn't have kids at all!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by mimiwhite4real(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
2or3
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
i want just one plus one alredy making two but bae says he wants 5 cry
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Wealthy15(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stop thinking about children and think of how to survive in all ramifications first,I mean,physically,spiritually,financially,economically,politically,socially,scientifically,logistically,and internationally, before thinking of having kid,if it's that necessary because I don't advice anyone to still have kids in this dying world to come and suffer on earth first before the one of hell;because the world problems is making it difficult for one to even think of heaven right now.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Barigaboy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
If u r choosing numbers of children without carrying your woman along in dis modern time u r deceiving yourself. 1 tablet will wash all your plans out. For me 4 children or 5 n dis would b also base on what I can cater for. The reason is that we pray we grow old with all our children in good health. Last year a Woman with 2 Female child n 2 male child lost her 2 Male children in months interval. Looking at that woman she wud be close to 50 years Old. I no of someone whom her child is to threaten her of him killing himself n d moda start crying becos he is d only one. She has been to my house before to come n stop d boy from hanging himself. I stop d woman outside n gave the boy a chair to climb, hang himself while I kick d chair off n he was begging. I later advise him
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Mathemagician1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=20pt]Just 1½[/size]

I don't get you. Do you mean one child and a midget?

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by fizzy94(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
KenModi:

One question, did I say the truth or not?
You haven't answered my own question yet.
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=KenModi post=47812447]Considering the present harsh economic situation in the country, two kids maximum.

[b]In the main time, if youwant to study abroad - Canada, U.S, Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, China, India; admission is currently on.

Check my signature and contact me so we begin working on your application and visa.[/b
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by shamecurls(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
kazyhm:
Two is the best for educated folks
One to replace you and your wife each when you guys are gone

Make sure you nurture them appropriately and stop adding nuisance to our population

You re brilliant.

Order a pizza on my bill...Will pay up! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by endove(f): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I wish northern people can be educated concerning d issue of child bearing.

Dat side dey born like fowl..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by shamecurls(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 is the deal.......

Outside 2 is a CROWD

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by boboLIL(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
I will be a father of nine children.. so help me God
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Ifwonder: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
The number you can cater for.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by jesusjewel1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
amuokuko:

Are u a Layer bird
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Ifwonder: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
The number you can cater for very well
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by jesusjewel1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
gsley:
12 is ok.

Haba!!!!!
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by omofabulous(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lolz I have been looking for a lady who'd be ready to give me as much kids I want.
keep on looking, you will find one oneday grin
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by omofabulous(f): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmmaFantastic:
lol haba! Two dozens? You wan kill the mama cheesy
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
3 or 2 is ok, but for me, i will stand with the 6 i have planned.
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by DANRAJI: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
though, the will of God should be done pertaining that; cus many pple er praying even for 1 dey er unalbe. for me i think 3 shuld be ok
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by omofabulous(f): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmmaFantastic:
lol haba! Two dozens too much na you wan kill the mama?
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by gsley: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Haba!!!!!

wht is haba so u can't give 12?
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by EazyMoh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
omofabulous:
keep on looking, you will find one oneday grin
Thanks. I have a feeling I have found one though.
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
omofabulous:
lol haba! Two dozens too much na you wan kill the mama?
Lol, as you said 24, I decided to help you double it, lol.
Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by RexTramadol1: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nduway:
1/2 child is OK accept you and your family won starve grin

Na half pikin u and baba God budget kwa?

Ladies emptor!

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? by jesusjewel1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
gsley:

wht is haba so u can't give 12?

12.... say wetin...
Born few and let your children born the remaining...
Very soon, Buhari will set quota on number of children per family.

Actually,when things were quite fair, I wanted a pair of twins and/or triplets that's 4 or 5...
Shikena..
But with the current situation...
I should think 3---a pair of twins +1 or triplets..
Straight up.

Lemme born them finish...
And face them squarely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.