Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake (42678 Views)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by missyge(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
angels09:

There's nothing happy about a boy's birthday without the father ....it will be a disservice to allow the boy grow up without a father.
You can choose to b his father if u so care......#EyeRolling
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mira4u: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
UIA04:

Iffa hear

[s]She's is staying because of money

First if they divorce there would be a very long legal battle on how to split the huge amount they've both accrued over the years

Two total demotion from the list of power couples earning big

Three. Her biggest song till dat us single ladies, which inspired women to marry the man who shows interest bla bla bla. They've being living this fake happy couple lifestyle which more than anything has influenced a larger percentage of girls and women ( Women who wouldn't be influenced by a single lady like Nikki Minaj etc) if she breaks up she looses that influence . Her marriage becomes like every other Hollywood marriage- destined to hit the rocks.

And finally

Jayz made her who she is today. Forget talent o, he created her both the independent feminist and Sasha fierce (you know Beyonce is very shy).
unlike Tiwa who's husband depended on her solely and now she's greater than him, Jayz is a mogul very rich. If she leaves him he can destroy her career same way he created it, Go and ask Micheal Jackson about Tony Mottola [/s]

Your opinion.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mira4u: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
double0seven:

I doubt if Beyonce can do any better than Jay Z. Seriously. For someone as rich and famous mega stardom status as Jay Z, he hasn't a single tattoo on his body, he doesn't smoke, not a heavy drinker, no ring, as maybe he's cheated on Beyonce, but he does discreetly and treats her with respect. She just be content with what she has and find a way to manage him.

As Beyonce found that man that once she marries him, she'll never cheat on her. And someone like Beyonce who always wants someone that can match her status.

I don't want to engage in argument. Without JAyZ, my BEY will still stand tall. Her daughter is the major reason she's staying. Take it or leave it.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by egedege1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:
. • • • • • Cool cool nice one, you'll soon go to a customized school too grin cheesy
and graduate with a customized result
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Seventeen(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hahahahaha... I laf in Swahili... All dose people saying children don't turn out well without dia fathers... NEWS FLASH: There's more to being a father than just impregnating a lady.
Someone who is said to smoke weed, sniff cocain, steal from and cheat on his wife, someone who borrows millions he cant pay back, who threatens to jump of a bridge at the slightest emotional stress is not emotinally ready/worthy to be a father figure to any child. Its a pity some useless men happen to just fall into the category of sperm donor....that's all. undecided

If he gets his act together and they come back as husband an wife... Great! smiley, If not, the boy is better off without his sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by eemjay(f): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Happy birthday Jamjam. God bless & keep you.

My son is 9months old today. God has been faithful. Love you to the moon & back. Continue to grow in knowledge, wisdom & understanding iJn, amen.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by ireneidiva(f): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2016
UIA04:

Iffa hear

She's is staying because of money

First if they divorce there would be a very long legal battle on how to split the huge amount they've both accrued over the years

Three. Her biggest song till dat us single ladies, which inspired women to marry the man who shows interest bla bla bla. They've being living this fake happy couple lifestyle which more than anything has influenced a larger percentage of girls and women ( Women who wouldn't be influenced by a single lady like Nikki Minaj etc) if she breaks up she looses that influence . Her marriage becomes like every other Hollywood marriage- destined to hit the rocks.

And finally

Jayz made her who she is today. Forget talent o, he created her both the independent feminist and Sasha fierce (you know Beyonce is very shy).
unlike Tiwa who's husband depended on her solely and now she's greater than him, Jayz is a mogul very rich. If she leaves him he can destroy her career same way he created it, Go and ask Micheal Jackson about Tony Mottola
Someone reading your rubbish analysis would think you know Beyonce personally. Jobless Nigerians.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.
I didn't grow up with a daddy and at first when other kids would laugh at me that I didn't have a daddy I would go in and cry, it had a big psychological impact on me,I became withdrawn and it affected my academics,if not that I was determined, I don't think I would have made it anywhere, but at the age of 8 after bugging my mum,I met my dad for the first time, and I found out he wasn't nice person, when I tried to hug him, the man pushed me away, I can never forget that day, at the age of 16 after my secondary school, I went to his house for the first time, and I realized it was a regimented zone, when I got admission into the university, even though my dad didn't spend a dime in my primary and secondary education, he refused to spend a kobo,I am telling you this because if I had known he was that kind of person, I would not be bordered, I regret shedding a tear for my dad.And the only reason I turned out well is because of the sole effort of my mum, I would rather grow up with my mum all over again, than to stay under the same roof with a wife beating womanizer.Father figure did not epp me,most homes are running on the sole efforts of mothers while the fathers are just there for fancy
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Jimi23(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
AKMoney1:
Wey the papa? Tiwa is not good oooo, bring back our pikin angry

Pikin wey dey Yankee. U dey there dey shout bring back our pikin. Na Sambisa him dey? Lol.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Josephokongwu(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
arena2007:
One year ago today, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband Tunji Balogun welcomed their first child together, his fourth child though. Jamil was born in a London hospital.
Tiwa Savage’s fans didn’t get to see what he looked like until December 2015 when a deal with Pampers arrived.
Fast forward a year later, Tiwa Savage’s son Jamil is a year old.
Below is his very creative and neatly done birthday cake.

The big question is still out though, where is Tunji Balogun?

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-son-jamil-celebrates.html
MONEY............
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by UIA04(f): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
ireneidiva:

Someone reading your rubbish analysis would think you know Beyonce personally. Jobless Nigerians.

You that has job how has your life moved forward in the last 365 days. Idiot
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by UIA04(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
mira4u:

Your opinion.
So your closed minded heart led you to cross out everything abi nairalanders can be very funny
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by muymacho: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.
He has a father figure in his life... Don Jazzy
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
lindiwey:

If to say the boy papa don die nko? Make dem no celebrate baiday again? Na wa for una oo! All the judges in d house una well done
Na you kill am?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mira4u: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2016
UIA04:

So your closed minded heart led you to cross out everything abi nairalanders can be very funny

Am closed minded cos I didn't accept your shallow minded opinion abi? undecided Don't quote me again
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mira4u: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2016
ireneidiva:

no mind the mu.mu. She thinks she's making sense, when she's actually typing non.sense.

UIA04:

[s]Iffa hear
She's is staying because of money
And finally
unlike Tiwa who's husband depended on her solely and now she's greater than him, Jayz is a mogul very rich. If she leaves him he can destroy her career same way he created it, Go and ask Micheal Jackson about Tony Mottola[/s]
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by ireneidiva(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
UIA04:

You that has job how has your life moved forward in the last 365 days. Idiot
No time to trade insults with you.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by UIA04(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
mira4u:

Am closed minded cos I didn't accept your shallow minded opinion abi? undecided Don't quote me again
As I now quoted you again nko?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=teesugar post=47796490]Ok, which question should be answered first? Tunji balogun is chilling with edible catering, and is the cake in that box, or the box gangan is the cake? Happy birthday Jam Jam [/quote
lolz, funny

kuku go check m

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
lindiwey:

If to say the boy papa don die nko? Make dem no celebrate baiday again? Na wa for una oo! All the judges in d house una well done

Lolzz, help me ask ooo.. u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
AKMoney1:
Wey the papa? Tiwa is not good oooo, bring back our pikin angry

Bring wic of una pikin wey una born together ?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AKMoney1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Henycymama:

Bring wic of una pikin wey una born together ?

angry

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Koboland(f): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Doro Strapher
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
AKMoney1:

angry
lolz, Toh, as their matter no concern any of us nko
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by OmRuth(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Beautiful tiwa,handsome jamil and a mouth watering cake.....God bless mummy jamjam u ar indeed a MOTHER......,MUCH LOVE FOR TIWA!
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AKMoney1(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Henycymama:

lolz, Toh, as their matter no concern any of us nko

So na Ib you dey? Follow back
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2016
AKMoney1:

So na Ib you dey? Follow back
follow back for??
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AKMoney1(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Henycymama:

follow back for??

Live in IB too, let's talk more.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Henycymama(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
AKMoney1:

Live in IB too, let's talk more.
okay.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by AKMoney1(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Henycymama:

okay.

Add the pin in my signature...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving / Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.