Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure (1155 Views)

Photos From Osun Osogbo Festival 2018 / Ataoja Of Osogbo Refuses To Swear With Quran Before Panel / All You Need To Know About Osun-osogbo And The History Of Osogbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure by eleburu(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oba Jimoh of Osogbo restored as
Ataoja by the Court of appeal akure.
OBA JIMOH OLANIPEKUN has been
restored as Ataoja of Osogboland by
the Court of appeal in Akure today.

Congratulation your Highness

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/oba-jimoh-of-osogbo-restored-as-ataoja.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure by HungerBAD: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Never heard of him.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure by sainty2k3(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
very funny king , I remember one day around MDS, he was waving at people , no one responded .everyone was just busy minding their business. I didn't he was removed sef. He's a PDP man . thats how he got the throne from the rightful owner
Re: Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure by eleburu(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
sainty2k3:
very funny king , I remember one day around MDS, he was waving at people , no one responded .everyone was just busy minding their business. I didn't he was removed sef. He's a PDP man . thats how he got the throne from the rightful owner
bro you wicked ooo. u dey live at Oshogbo
Re: Oba Jimoh Of Osogbo Restored As Ataoja By The Court Of Appeal Akure by Presbulg(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
sainty2k3:

Wasn't aware either...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Feud!- What Is The Solution? / Nigerian Phenotype Thread / History Of Bashorun Gaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.