Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt (35691 Views)

Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix / Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by litetias(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Izontubo:
The truth is our fellow Nigerians who are the top are the ones behind this madness..ensuring that their fellow nigerians are enslaved in Nigeria. ..The nigerian baker Hughes staff should get a hold of the top management staff who are nigerians...I know what I am talking about... angry

Bro you are so on point. The top management staff who are Nigerians have sold out the junior workers. They are the ones shortchanging them not the company itself. It's our way in Nigeria after all our Chiefs sold our young men and women to the whites in those days, it's nothing new.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2016
May be Americans are no more running the company, probably Lebanese or Chinese officials have taken over.
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by mesoprogress(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2016
It's top Nigeria management that messed up Baker Hughes

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2016
/
Baker Hughes has been bleeding for years.

Oil price is retracing and I expect more pain and lay-offs ahead.

\
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by DeRay98(m): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Izontubo:
The truth is our fellow Nigerians who are the top are the ones behind this madness..ensuring that their fellow nigerians are enslaved in Nigeria. ..The nigerian baker Hughes staff should get a hold of the top management staff who are nigerians...I know what I am talking about... angry

Absolutely right
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Samyokporua(m): 5:18am On Jul 23, 2016
You guys should have allowed Halliburton swallowed u, all of des won't have been happening

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by olaboy1: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba nice write up.
Let me try and answer your questions and observations with my little knowledge.
Oyinbo man na chess player, darky still dey learn draft. Most psychological manipulative books are written by white men like "The Game" and others, hence the need for western women to fight for feminism, linking this back to Naija, if you have lived abroad it's very easy to see that the white man is using the nicety and docility of a black man to his advantage, he understands that blacks really don't understand this chess game yet. He gave us bible to make us obey the Ten Commandments so that when he is doing devilish things to us we are quick to forgive, but trust me I've lived in Europe for so long and the bible has been thrown out of the window for a long time by whites and that's why if you offend oyinbo, they never forgive and forget, it's law of karma here, an eye for an eye. Oyinbo go dey Bleep you up and dey smile with you.
If your whity girl catch you cheating, she go nack all your friends finish before her mind rest. The bible the white man gave us makes us forgive them 70 times 70, I think now it's time for Africans to learn the world game, if we understand and learn it very well, oyinbo go beg last last. Oyinbo no get the kind mind wey we get, na God eye we dey look.

The other thing that worries me is that many of these companies have been operating in Naija for more than 50yrs and still we work there till retirement and don't learn shit from them.
The other part that will not make any approach to these issues work is the greed of an African man. You check am na, person wey be your blood ready dupe you if you send them money to build you a house, that alone tells you this problem go hard to fix. When I was still in Naija as a strong political voice, one of the members of house of assembly came directly to my house to talk to my parents that I should take bribe and stop any oppositions, I did not collect a dime instead I pitched my tent all through with someone that I saw visionary qualities in, but trust Naija after collecting rice and oil, they still voted the corrupt one. Within 4 yrs, someone that graduated in 3 yrs without a job was able able to build 3 massive structure in 4 yrs of politics. The company I was working with before for Naija, had this zero tolerance for fraud campaign, they catch you, they collect your Lappy and the official car, no time for sme sme.

All over Europe there are many Africans with more than one masters degree without professional jobs, most of them driving taxis and cleaning, the annoying part is you see these guys struggling to get a cleaning job that an average uneducated white guy is refusing to take. We really need to wake up and help our next generation.

The problem is even so magnified when black women now need to bleach their skin to be accepted by us brothers, we no try at all. The same skin wey dem wan get na him oyinbo they run away from by tanning it like crazy, the straight hair dem wan get same hair oyinbo they try twist and sometimes change the color to black.

When I enter gym, you go see white guys and even girls all getting so warmed up...like kilode, God bless darky no be small. Also you read here often how Naija guys put down our own girls with stupid hash tag of team foreign, I just dey look una in 3D, who no know no know.
And as for my Naija sistas, please be rest assured many of us blacks are doing underground work to see how we can liberate together as a people, we may not be super rich, but oyinbo money no go mean anything to us very soon.

Try and visit any oil exploration here in Europe, everything is green and sustainable, the nonsense they try in Niger delta, lord Jesus dem for no fit operate here for another 20yrs trust me. But I know if oil falls to 5dollars per barrel, we go survive ba, then why not start by using one oil and gas company as a scape goat, revoke their license and give them 1 month to move their equipment on the ground of health hazard, threat to national public health is a good reason enough to toll that path. Once they leave, we do a public tender for local companies to come on board. We need to start using oyinbo approach to deal with issues, no be by gragra and placard carrying protetss, all na diplomacy and we use law tie their hand. Chai one of my Naija general managers then wash one oyinbo for my front for office...."hey ........., have you come to Nigeria to work or smoke every 5 minutes, if I catch you go out smoking again, then you are on your way back home...the guy sit up sharp sharp.
We need a strong mental shift and understand that WE and WHAT we have are just enough.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by pacespot(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2016
But the real question is, what is the usefulness of these nigerian Baker Hughes staff to other nigerians?

What have they learnt in the company that they are bringing to benefit Nigeria?

Can they now set up their own company and extract the resources themselves?

If all of these are NO answers, then they should get stuffed and face their own problem.

All what these Nigerian oil workers care about is to sit under full AC all day and collect their fat pay cheque at the end of the month. Attend jamborees, send their kids abroad, fornicate and oppress other less privilege Nigerians.

No creativity on their part to think that what these foreigners are doing on our land, we can also do the same and retain all the wealth in Nigeria.

So now that they in the time of reckoning, they are shouting back at the society they don't even care about.

What have they given back to the society?

Probably nothing,

Someone should tell these people that we don't buy these old stocks!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Belarium: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Baker Hughes has been bleeding for years.

Oil price is retracing and I expect more pain and lay-offs ahead.

\

Baker Hughes Nigeria is not bleeding. It's one of the most if not the most profitable Baker Hughes office in the world but the workers are paid the lowest of the lowest salary. This company has almost a billion dollars in Naija wey dem fit carry leave this country . They are looking for how to smuggle it out. Money that according to Naija law must be spent in Naija. Leave matter for mattaias abeg
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
pendusky:
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Make this thing no affect us ooh... heard Nigeria is in technical economic recession and they are telling us it will kick up in 2018 when they wan do another election. grin grin

BTW how much as been recovered from looters, lets pump it into the economy...

Abeg who have seen this anti GEJ? angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/sagamite
enter farm
Agric never recessions
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2016
mmsen:
When I say that Nigerians spend too much time in church considering all the issues that they need to confront, people get angry with me.

What positive effect has all the praying that Nigerians do had on the lives of Nigerians?

I would have some respect for the churches if they organized the people into units that could resolve problems, sadly they do not.
my own is they should stop building schools and start building factories(redeemed_soap, living faith chemicals, Christ embassy refinery, Catholic construction, kicc mirrors, daystar real estate)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Omoluabi16(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Ganjafama:
Read and analyze well before posting. Baker Hughes is an American firm.
mr 'analyst' I posted that in relation to the harsh treatment of nigerian workers by foreigner usually by the chinese and indians.
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2016
shamecurls:
Alot of multinationals using Nigerians like slaves. From Telecom industry to Oil Industry down to the Banking Industry is all about slavery.

Contract staff is another tool used by these multinationals to enslave us. How can one be a contract staff for 8 years

Nigeria simply as no Labour laws and this companies re aware of that fact. In worst case scenario, They know they can bribe there way through
no
a lot of Nigerians using themselves as slaves
go and form your own company and be posting ppl 6 figures salary you here
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by oluwaVaz(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
fiftynaira:
If una no wan work
Make I kukuma bring my CV

They are paying senior staff 2 dollar yours would be 1cent
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Princeyoungd2: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

Brothers this isn't a struggle for selfish intrest or personal greed, this is a fight for all.

Let me explain you work for this company for 10 years and you are laid off you go home with less than 2 million.

Assuming you have 2 kids and a wife.

Schools fees and rent alone swallows this and that's all you laboured for 10 years.

I have been there And moved on and this is maximum slavery.

You have no rights, your expertise which you are so good at dies not save you.

Management ballots and sacks even over the phone and gets you kicked out with same Nigeria police that was meant to protect its citizenry's.

You earn less than every other servicing firm around irrespective still you are Jack of all trade.

Let us support this right dicision by our brothers for once.

Send it out to the right authorities until they are heard.

Remember it may be you tomorrow.

Ask why people still have the mind to fight back at this time its not because they have been weak.

But the reality if life after baker came on them.

I know atkeast two person dropped by same company that lost there life less than six months to stroke and hypertension.

ALL LETS SUPPORT THEM IT MAY BE YOU OR REMEMBER AFTER ALL A FRIEND COUSIN NEPHEW UNCLE MAYBE INVOLVED.

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria is a country where anything works, even a white man is more respected in Nigeria than a Nigerian
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by EagleNest(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2016
When it happened in my company, I personally checked the Nigeria Labour Law and I saw that our law is terrible and archaic. No protection at all to Nigerian citizen. Employers are at their own discretion to give anything extra than the Nigeria Law stipulated. The only safety cache and protection is for staff to join oil worker's union otherwise you'll be shocked what the redundancy payout will be. Of course companies knows about this,and will fight to stifle it.

These are the areas our law makers should shine their light instead of the frivolous bills and dog fights in the chamber.

The oil industry is in big storm.I only hope they come out but I doubt if things will ever be the same again.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/LabourAct.htm
http://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/docs/WEBTEXT/42156/64980/E74NGA01.htm
https://www./minimum-obligations-employer-under-nigerian-labour-adesegun

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by dotun365: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Richy4:

There should be dignity in labor...Not that they do not want to work....
Anywayz, u won't understand.....
I believe if no one applied there, they will have to increase their pay package. It is a private enterprise so they should be able to pay the least package in labor market in order to maximize their profit. Afterall they invested a lot to set up the business

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by EagleNest(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2016
pacespot:
But the real question is, what is the usefulness of these nigerian Baker Hughes staff to other nigerians?

If all of these are NO answers, then they should get stuffed and face their own problem.

All what these Nigerian oil workers care about is to sit under full AC all day and collect their fat pay cheque at the end of the month. Attend jamborees, send their kids abroad, fornicate and oppress other less privilege Nigerians.

No creativity on their part to think that what these foreigners are doing on our land, we can also do the same and retain all the wealth in Nigeria.

So now that they in the time of reckoning, they are shouting back at the society they don't even care about.

Probably nothing,

Oga, I pity your shallow understanding or rather warpped imagination of oil industry staff. I sense you were talking from heart of envy. But just to get it clear to you, Nigerian oil workers are wonderful and competes very well with any nationality in the world irrespective of our weak educational system. They go on cross postings and excels. They manage complex projects and excels. They are made managers based competence and not frivolity.

Whether they can set up servicing companies, my brother it requires enormous capital and govt support in terms of policy protections for the business to be alive otherwise the big international one will stifle life out of them. Oil exploration is sophisticated and complex. It is not for learners but trust Nigerians, we are not carrying last as well in this area.

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Belarium:

Baker Hughes Nigeria is not bleeding. It's one of the most if not the most profitable Baker Hughes office in the world but the workers are paid the lowest of the lowest salary. This company has almost a billion dollars in Naija wey dem fit carry leave this country . They are looking for how to smuggle it out. Money that according to Naija law must be spent in Naija. Leave matter for mattaias abeg
/
Baker Hughes 2016 Q1

Net sales. $2.67b
Gross profit. $12m
Pretax income -614m
Net income. -981m
Income before nonrecurring items. $-199m
Income from recurring items. $-782m
Income before Depreciation
(Depletion Amortization) $-559m
Earnings per share diluted net. $-2.22

Do I need to post all the previous results in the last two years? Oil companies and oil servicing companies have been adversely affected by the fall in oil price. Believe what you want even when data and facts staring you in the face point to the contrary.
Baker Hughes Nigeria is still a subsidiary of the Baker Hughes domiciled in Texas. Everything is treated as a whole.

I am only interested in their rig count data every friday.
\
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by EagleNest(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Belarium:
Facts about Baker Hughes Nigeria

1. This company had a union many years ago. This union ensured that staff were well payed and taken care of but this union was destroyed by Mr Tayo who was the MD and current global Vice President in Baker Hughes. He destroyed it by bribing the zunion officials. The union officials turned back and betrayed the staff and accepted the current wicked contract on their behalf. If you don't accept it, you are sacked. The company rewarded Tayo by promoting him and posting him abroad.

2. nigeria is one of the country that makes the highest profit margin for Baker Hughes yet her staff are paid the worst compared to all Baker hughes offices worldwide.

3. When their People are laid off in Congo and other african countries , Baker Hughes gives them the following; 9 months minimum salary, 3 Morgan salary per year worked and one year health insurance. The staff are the ones that gives the company notice that they want to be laid off Or the company will give them at least one month notice. In Nigeria, no notice is given . Instead bouncers and security men wil just appear I your office and bundle you out. Also they only pay them 2 weeks per year. Imagine working for 8 years and going home with 500thousand.

4. This company is not allowed to take out more than 60percent of her income according to Nigerian Law. The 40percenr should be invested I Nigerians But they keep smuggling this money out. Efcc take note

Too bad. I feel your pain. These companies can be brutal and heartless!
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by mmsen: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
my own is they should stop building schools and start building factories(redeemed_soap, living faith chemicals, Christ embassy refinery, Catholic construction, kicc mirrors, daystar real estate)

With the amount of money that they extract from their sheep there's no reason why they shouldn't do both.

The fact is that they don't do enough. If they really stood for something good they could effect real socio-economic change in Nigeria. From their conduct it is clear that they only exist to brainwash, defraud and mislead people and this is why they've had no tangible positive effect on the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Ganjafama(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Omoluabi16:
mr 'analyst' I posted that in relation to the harsh treatment of nigerian workers by foreigner usually by the chinese and indians.
OK bro. I get your point.
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Belarium: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Baker Hughes 2016 Q1

Net sales. $2.67b
Gross profit. $12m
Pretax income -614m
Net income. -981m
Income before nonrecurring items. $-199m
Income from recurring items. $-782m
Income before Depreciation
(Depletion Amortization) $-559m
Earnings per share diluted net. $-2.22

Do I need to post all the previous results in the last two years? Oil companies and oil servicing companies have been adversely affected by the fall in oil price. Believe what you want even when data and facts staring you in the face point to the contrary.
Baker Hughes Nigeria is still a subsidiary of the Baker Hughes domiciled in Texas. Everything is treated as a whole.

I am only interested in their rig count data every friday.
\

Bros you are quoting Internet, I am talking for raw undoctored knowledge. Leave matter for Mattaias. All other Baker Hughes offices are making a loss. Nigeria is not making a loss. The money baker hughes has in Nigerian banks that they are trying to smuggle out has been stockpiling for years since the oil wind fall. Moreover Baker hughes just collected 3.5 billion dollars from Halliburton as pay off for failed merger. Other baker hughes countries are running at a loss but not Nigeria. Nigeria is their best country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by habsydiamond(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
This is our yeye leaders fault. When they won't provide jobs for the citizens and giving rooms to these bad headed foreigners to be treating nigerians badly. All I know is that a government that can not transform itself cannot be of help to the citizens.
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by jayrager(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Alokendra:
This is true. I heard it from a friend that works there. This is why I laugh at people who still want to join the O&G industry. Truth is - the good old days are gone for good. I don't envy myself too cos I joined late at a period when oil prices have plummeted for more than a 150%. The era of $100/bbl is gone for life. Call me a prophet of doom or a pessimist, I don't care. Pessimists like us exceed and climb faster up the corporate ladder, especially in the E&P industry because we plan with the worst case scenario. Staffs are being laid off. This is nothing personal; the E&P is a business and it must succeed. The industry is highly volatile. There's a period boom followed by a period of bust. If you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. These are difficult times for the oil industry.

Hi Bro.. Well said!! Are you saying people shouldn't think of having a career in oil and gas anymore? How stable do you think the industry will be in another year?
Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by pacespot(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
EagleNest:

Oga, I pity your shallow understanding or rather warpped imagination of oil industry staff. I sense you were talking from heart of envy. But just to get it clear to you, Nigerian oil workers are wonderful and competes very well with any nationality in the world irrespective of our weak educational system. They go on cross postings and excels. They manage complex projects and excels. They are made managers based competence and not frivolity.

Whether they can set up servicing companies, my brother it requires enormous capital and govt support in terms of policy protections for the business to be alive otherwise the big international one will stifle life out of them. Oil exploration is sophisticated and complex. It is not for learners but trust Nigerians, we are not carrying last as well in this area.

I don't care about awkward thinkers like you that dashed you two likes. And by the way, what is my business with oil workers that will now bring envy.

I'm talking of doing the real stuff on the ground in the oil exploration and this one is talking about management-based competence. Enough of these paper competence already. We have enough Professors of Economics in this country who know nothing about nation economy, but the economy of pocket.

Nigerians keep on cramming and pouring in their universities what has worked for other people in their countries, no minding whether it will work for their own country.

How many nigerians in these oil multinationals would Dangote gladly invite to come and do the core engineering work for his refinery. The same people that will do this stuff are the foreign expatriates. Nigerian engineers
can only take the side crew and watch their foreign counterpart do the real stuff.

Complaining of lack of capital, when we recently had a minister of petroleum resources who was a former top-level worker in one of these oil multinationals.

Excuses are the cheapest things in life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I really detest those Chinese and indians. They're wicked people.

They are actually hard working and adventurous people.

Despite huge operational expenses/costs in terms of rent and diesel in Port Harcourt, the best bakeries, eateries, pizza, children play areas are owned and run by Chinese or Indians while our people are content stealing our money and sending their children to UK universities.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Belarium:

Bros you are quoting Internet, I am talking for raw undoctored knowledge. Leave matter for Mattaias. All other Baker Hughes offices are making a loss. Nigeria is not making a loss. The money baker hughes has in Nigerian banks that they are trying to smuggle out has been stockpiling for years since the oil wind fall. Moreover Baker hughes just collected 3.5 billion dollars from Halliburton as pay off for failed merger. Other baker hughes countries are running at a loss but not Nigeria. Nigeria is their best country in the world.
/
You still don't get it. Do you?

Baker Hughes is a corporation with subsidiaries scattered all over oil producing nations. Their annual financial statement is for the whole. Baker Hughes Nigeria may be the only profitable one since last year but that will be used to offset the losses in others. Layoffs will not spare the workers in Nigeria even though they lay the golden eggs. The salary and benefits structure are signed off by headquarters. Workers in Nigeria may get annual bonus, if necessary but in dire economic situation like this, Bakers will not pay out. The money that you mentioned stranded in Nigeria banks is being prepared to be wired/repatriated back to the bosses in Texas. Bakers Hughes Nigeria will only get part of the fund for their operating costs.

There are many ways of making money in oil. Sorry to tell you but the enginners and workers in the field are getting peanuts and that's why they are where they are today. An average oil related engineer that makes $3000 equivalent in a month in Nigeria believes that he is banking.

You may work for BHN but you don't seem to know or understand anything about the corporation other than doing your job and getting paid at the end of every month.

\

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by DerMeister: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your stupidity/foolishness is boundless. Your ignorance is limitless. Refrain from commenting on things you know nothing about. Nobody would know if a man is a fool until he opens his mouth...

pacespot:

Probably nothing,

Re: Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt by Belarium: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
You still don't get it. Do you?

Baker Hughes is a corporation with subsidiaries scattered all over oil producing nations. Their annual financial statement is for the whole. Baker Hughes Nigeria may be the only profitable one since last year but that will be used to offset the losses in others. Layoffs will not spare the workers in Nigeria even though they lay the golden eggs. The salary and benefits structure are signed off by headquarters. Workers in Nigeria may get annual bonus, if necessary but in dire economic situation like this, Bakers will not pay out. The money that you mentioned stranded in Nigeria banks is being prepared to be wired/repatriated back to the bosses in Texas. Bakers Hughes Nigeria will only get part of the fund for their operating costs.

There are many ways of making money in oil. Sorry to tell you but the enginners and workers in the field are getting peanuts and that's why they are where they are today. An average oil related engineer that makes $3000 equivalent in a month in Nigeria believes that he is banking.

You may work for BHN but you don't seem to know or understand anything about the corporation other than doing your job and getting paid at the end of every month.

\

You are the one not getting it at all. Countries that are running at losses are paid much better than Nigeria who is providing the money. And no, the salaries and bonuses are not signed off at the head quarters . They are decided locally . Even if it's it an international corporation, the Nigerian leadership has a lot control on how the staff are treated and not the headquarters. You are trying to sound smart but unfortunately you keep going off point. I will leave you at this as you have no single idea of what you are taking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? / Science Lab.Tech (All Options) / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.