Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6112 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nonsreal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
iLegend:
ANGRY GIRL: How to Reply an Angry Message From an Angry Girl by iLegend (pix)

Let's make this short, but my fingers run faster than Osain Bolt o! Let's see how it goes.

I'll write while infusing my lifestyle into this article. So, it's about me and you.

Women act on emotions. A girl who rejects you today may be dying for you in a week later. It's all about emotional change. Their environment or current activity (be it physical or mental), affect their emotions and their emotions affect their behaviors and their behaviors influence the people around them (online or offline), either positively or negatively. Men should know this and free women, cuz they're simply the best species on earth. I don't mind equal rights, cuz mine is always 70% and all the girls in this world can share 30%

Anger is good — I love it, cuz I know how to manage mine and others. I'm a humble trouble-maker and I apologize easily (if you're a nice guy don't do this, cuz it'll be seen as a weakness). Sometimes, I don't apologize — I act as if it NEVER happened in the first place (I kill my ego) and initiate a naughty chat or a naughty play with the person. (I love touching people either offline or online — it's natural bro, but you can learn the touchin' bodi skill too). Online? You asked. Don't worry — my hands are always in their panties. They love it.

Anger is the subject and predicate of ego (that grammar no follow, but at least you know wharram sayin').

So, there are two ways of replying an angry girl and the two ways will always yield a good result if you know how to manage anger.

1: Positive Suspense (positive reply after and hour, a day, a week or a month).
2: Negative Infuriate (immediate reply with a nasty banter to trigger negative emotions which you can convert later to love).

Explanations

1: Positive Suspense (positive reply after and hour, a day, a week or a month)

When a girl sends you an angry message or replies you angrily, she's expecting an IMMEDIATE reply from you either to apologize or fire back. When you don't do that she'll be "thinking of you" throughout. She'll begin to feel bad and wished she never sent that message. She'd want to retrieve the message, but it has already been sent. She'll begin to imagine how you're feeling right now. She'll feel ignored and women hate when a man ignores them (unfortunately, they fall in love with those guys that ignore them — it's psychology. Let's not go there). Not replying a women is like rejection to her. She can't bear it. She's a girl a lot of guys are swooning over and you're the only one ignoring her.

When everything is white, we love anything that is black, and when everything is black we love anything that is white.

Whenever I go out with my white or Asian girlfriend in their countries peoples always look at me, but Nigeria the opposite happens, they look at them. You see? Isn't uniqueness wonderful? Give people what is scarce and it'll be cherished.

Now, you've made the suspense unbearable for her. She'll either send you more angry messages to make you reply or apologizes. If she doesn't, and you feel her emotion must've changed, then you send her a funny and naughty message like "see ya head, naughty girl. I can't wait to bite your sexy lips." Or "fúck you my naughty girl — I can't wait to bite your sexy lips like Okon. What are you doing with your fingers?"

When she sees it, she'll lighten-up and starts contemplating on replying or not. At this point, her angers must've reduced or disappeared and she'd be wondering why you didn't get angry with her rude messages. Women love this kind of men. It's an emotional battle field.

2: Negative Infuriate (immediate reply with a nasty banter to trigger negative emotions which you can convert later to love).

The Negative Infuriate is crazy and it's a MUST acquire skill for...

typing...
i av bn folowin al ur thread, n u no dey lyk 2finish it
Re: by Kustin(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice one ilegend grin ............you said I don't comment on good thread

1 Like

Re: by Davland(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
So true.

Always on point

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
You they teach these guys nonsense!!
Re: by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Sexxkillz: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
There are few people that'll value insightful posts like this one.
Re: by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
ilegend. This is dope. You can still sue those bloggers all the same.... all what you post are your intellectual properties. I'm just waiting for the first blod that will plagiarize the story I'm writting on NL. Thank Goodness I copyrighted it
Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

I entered a blog a saw lots of my posts. I laughed. Make the person make in moni sharp sharp o! Cuz I'll take 90% of the profit later.

If you wanna make money find or create a problem, then find a solution. These guys them no wan hustle. To type original post na wahala. Even to edit the one wey them steal na gobe.

I dey laff in Chibok dialect.

Cool you copyrighted yours. Same too.
lol... True. You're gonna deman even more than they earned on it.... What I intend to do is to make them pay monthly or weekly for permission to post the stories after legal issues if they still want it on their blogs.
Re: by Lilyjoe567(f): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
i'm nt shy, just a silent observer

big difference

p.s
dnt knw hw to quote(sorry)
Re: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Lilyjoe567(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Android, bt i'm on my computer now
Re: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Davland(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend(f)

But i thought iLegend na male oo grin
Re: by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Boss, you're always on point. Yes, ignoring a girl makes you look good and it creates attraction.

It's also true that women act on emotions. Very, very true.

1 Like

Re: by Legitman22(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

I hate opening NL on computers, it looks unattractive there. Anyways, Check below any comment you want to quote and you'll see 4 options: (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share). Click on the quote and there you have it.

Try it now. Are you wearing glasses or is your monitor faulty? #smiles.

Modify: Now you can type anything after [/b] in the text box.
ILegend u na correct man.
iLegend:

I hate opening NL on computers, it looks unattractive there. Anyways, Check [b]below
any comment you want to quote and you'll see 4 options: (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share). Click on the quote and there you have it.

Modify: Now you can type anything after [/b] in the text box.
iLegend:

I hate opening NL on computers, it looks unattractive there. Anyways, Check [b]below
any comment you want to quote and you'll see 4 options: (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share). Click on the quote and there you have it.

Modify: Now you can type anything after [b][/b] in the text box.
Re: by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smh...... Players rules and dating games 101.

....... When you think you gotta it figured out......

Look, you can nod and applaud your thoery on women and men courting behaviors but when you get down right to it, there are no set in stone clear cut "rules" to the game. What works for one woman will not neccessary work for another.

Keep playing games, i suspect tho thats how you will miss out on the good, smart and wise women who aint got time for games.

Men who play games and Women who succomb to gamesmanship of dating are not the kind you want to end up with as long term partners.

Keep it simple! Be transparent and open and go for what you want. Lifes/time is precious. Leave games for kids.
Re: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

I like your style, Mr. Pretender. I show my true color before it starts.

Your type will act like a good person, then change overnight after the wedding. You'll be amazed to know I'm one of the guys with a best heart. All these things are just initial gragra. If you don't make some noise no one will hear you out.

Playing games is not good, but not knowing the game is worst. I pity women who'll start sending you messages thinking you're different.

If two women come for the two of us — I promise you I'll treat mine better than the way you'll treat yours. Pretentious men are wicked.

Stop deceiving women.

That's right. Pretentious men are wicked indeed.
Re: by Legitman22(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
ILegend d king of women affairs, hav u eaten?
Re: by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

I like your style, Mr. Pretender. I show my true color before it starts.

Your type will act like a good person, then change overnight after the wedding. You'll be amazed to know I'm one of the guys with a best heart. All these things are just initial gragra. If you don't make some noise no one will hear you out.

Playing games is not good, but not knowing the game is worst. I pity women who'll start sending you messages thinking you're different.

If two women come for the two of us — I promise you I'll treat mine better than the way you'll treat yours. Pretentious men are wicked.

Stop deceiving women.

Lol. Okay! Whatever you say Ms. Player. Dont know you, dont care. You dont know me, dont care. I said my piece, no need to get personal.
Re: by faruz: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
how did i get here? undecided
Re: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

Personal with you? I can't do that. I'm only correcting your bad notion on this matter and referring to men who know the game as kids. After some years those kids will be the ones you'll run to for help when your wife cheats on you (the matured man).

No qualms.

Stay bless and keep safe.

Lmao. Ok, really, whatever. If its one thing You can count on is for me to "stay blessed & safe".

Smh.... Oh i forgot, to chuckle is really why i come to romance NL not for lessons. Hmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.