Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:32 PM

Strange But True! Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange But True! Please Help!!! (863 Views)

Strange Disease Kills 50 In Jigawa / Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant / Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange But True! Please Help!!! by remiotega: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello guys !
Not much of a writer I just need help..
I have a very close friend that is so dear to me. She's going something strange and it's really sad because no one seems to know what it is how much more what to do to stop it.

Here it is...
She is a very beautiful and ambitious girl..
Very nice and sweet ,everyone likes her ,I love her so much and that is why I'm doing this .
The problem is there's this strange mark that appears on her skin like every other week. They are very thin lines and it hurts apart from that it destroys her skin.
Most of the times she sees it when she wakes up from sleep.

According to her she has read about it on the internet and seen that there are other people going tru this same thing.
Nobody (even on line ) has been able to give solutions or understand the meaning of this .
Is it a skin disease that has not been discovered by doctors or what?
It spoils her skin and u can see the marks of past ones on her body .
Please doctors and pastors in the house ... We need your help..please nobody shud say maybe she scratches herself cos her nails are damn short and there are also no insects in her house ..
Your help would be so appreciated.
Attached here are some pictures of a recent mark...

Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by remiotega: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lalasticlala please your help is needed here
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by Oliviaxx(f): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Haaaa! Witch nail marks ooo shocked
I really have no idea what i'm talking about.....
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by remiotega: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow views views and views no one is saying anything lalasticlala u really feel this isn't front page worthy? There might be several other people going through this that might learn and find solutions..
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by Yakenn(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
The easiest, fastest and assured way is using kangen water..this special water is being recommended and prescribed in few hospitals in the FCT. It penetrates the cells ,arteries, veins and bone marrow in few mins..the more u take it the more it detoxifies and hydrates your whole body to work in a perfect condition.Call me on 07082245229
www.miraclehealingwater.
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by sisisioge: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Two things, she either scratches herself while sleeping or wall geckos and the likes scratched her. She should try to change the location of where she sleeps, fumigate or set up a camera overnight to record what transpires during the night. I suspect that she scratches herself in her sleep though, she could have any of those sweet-scatch skin issues. Sorry babes.
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by fadbuk: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please let her try Ruzu Herbal Bitters. 08038299308. I am ready to give her a free sample.
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by remiotega: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
sisisioge:
Two things, she either scratches herself while sleeping or wall geckos and the likes scratched her. She should try to change the location of where she sleeps, fumigate or set up a camera overnight to record what transpires during the night. I suspect that she scratches herself in her sleep though, she could have any of those sweet-scatch skin issues. Sorry babes.
I can assure you she doesn't scratch herself .thanks for ur reply . never heard about sweet scratch skin issues .
She said sometimes when she s not sleeping she just feels a sharp pain on her skin when she checks that same spot after some few minutes she sees those marks ...
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by remiotega: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
I really wish this could get to FP so I can get more suggestions emusmith,lalasticlala help please.
Re: Strange But True! Please Help!!! by sisisioge: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
remiotega:

I can assure you she doesn't scratch herself .thanks for ur reply . never heard about sweet scratch skin issues .
She said sometimes when she s not sleeping she just feels a sharp pain on her skin when she checks that same spot after some few minutes she sees those marks ...

Wowzer! So sorry to hear. May God heal her. Pls encourage her to detoxify a lot. Bitterleaf extract is a good detoxifier. Meanwhile, the sweet scratches occurs when one scratches and it feels good. The aftermath doesn't look good though.

(1) (Reply)

12 Important Breakfast Tips For Diabetics / 4 Ways Sex Can Kill A Person / What About MALNUTRITION? (infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.