Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Warning From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning From God (527 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning From God by jetsav: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
I had a very short dream and I do wish to share as it suggests to me a warning from God to us.
I saw myself walking in an opposite direction to so many persons. Some were in very good attire. I tried to inform them about an impending danger just ahead that I had encounter before my journey began. It looked like a mammoth of ice accumulated so that it was reaching the heaven from the earth. People did not heed to my warnings, in short, they snubbed me. It occurred to me that I was not doing enough to tell people about Christ's second coming. Then, I woke up.

You can insult me and indeed, say nasty things. however, I have done my part. Christ is coming. I am not delusional. Accept Christ as your Lord and savior today. Thank you as you obey.

1 Like

Re: Warning From God by herzern(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op.....from ur write-up.....it is obvious you are also walking in the opposite direction....
Re: Warning From God by waice6571: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Let's all do our utmost best to do the work of our father and help as many people as willing to be helped.

Bless you. Thanks.
Re: Warning From God by waice6571: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Op.....from ur write-up.....it is obvious you are also walking in the opposite direction....

That's the right direction direction against the majority who can not discern the path of LIFE.

The road to hell is wide and many are they that walk therein.
Re: Warning From God by herzern(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
waice6571:

That's the right direction direction against the majority who can not discern the path of LIFE.

The road to hell is wide and many are they that walk therein.

cheesy....

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Photos From Eunice Olawale's Service Of Songs / Don't Follow Me, I'm Lost Too! / Psalm Chapter 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.