Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Rio 2016 Olympics: Nigerian Athlete crowdsources For Funds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio 2016 Olympics: Nigerian Athlete crowdsources For Funds (417 Views)

Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics / Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rio 2016 Olympics: Nigerian Athlete crowdsources For Funds by StepTwo: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerian Athlete, Regina George has created an online platform to solicit for funds from the general public to enable her to the Rio 2016 Olympics.

she also took took to her twitter handle @Divaonthetrack to beg for funds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DivaOnTheTrack

remember some of the athletes on their social platforms raised an allegation concerning emails they recieved instructing them to source for their own funds should they be interested in going for the 2016 Olympics.

as curled from her online blog
https://www.gofundme.com/2fujh98?rcid=413df7fc504a11e6ade4bc764e052a98

To all my family friends and fans thanks for being here for me through the good times and bad times. This year it's been hard financially for me but it wouldn't have been possible without your support. I just been told that we will have to pay our own way to the Olympics this year . Sadly this is such short notice for me to come up with the money. They also promised a refund but I'm still waiting for many refunds promised in the past. I been through a lot of obstacles this year and through it all I made my SECOND Olympic team. I don't want to stop now after I earned a spot to represent my country in the Olympics. Any donation will help my situation. This will not go unnoticed and I'm truly grateful for my supporters.
Help spread the word!

Lalasticlala , please lets help Regina George to the Olympics.

(1) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick: Time To Go? / Behind Zlatan? Next To Rooney? How Will Man Utd Line Up With Pogba? / Manchester City Sign Everton Defender John Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.