Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Laptop - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Laptop (890 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop by ammamat(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2009
I want to get a Laptop but i don't know which product is the best,

Please anybody that has idear and knows things about system very well should help find out for me.
Thanks
Re: Laptop by estatemark(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
It depends on your budget and taste, Call me and lets talk I can you help with some advise : 08026387711,
Re: Laptop by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
Take this to the technology section.
However, there are few things you need to look into when selecting a laptop.

1. what do you wanna use it for, if just for fun, then, your selection is easy.
2. what is your budget - low budget might get you some crappy boz like Acer, but for something good like hp and dell, you need good money in the rage of 110k and more for a brand new.
3. what do you like and what would u be doing on the laptop, if you play games and movies and download, you need something with big HDD and big Mem, and this will mean bigger budget.
4.if you work in the field, you need something rugged and ibm are known for that.

For a brand new laptop, budget btw 120k for like 160g HDD and 2g Mem with other basics, but 130K and more for a good hp with 250g hdd and 2g/3g mem.
If you need more info, ask more question and i will do my best to answer.

BTW, i do export laptops to nigeiria on a weekly basis.
Re: Laptop by sonety2k(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

... / Sub-contractors Wanted For Building Project / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ilupeju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.