Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani (2807 Views)

Muslim Councillor Aicha Flees Italy In Fear For Her Life After Death Threats / Gani Buried In Golden Casket! / (gani Fawehinmi) Why Was He Not Buried The Same Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Gani was yesterday buried in an expensive casket, the widow didn't disclose the amount bought. With the way Gani was buried in a task grave also an expensive one. With the way Gani was buried and the delay of his burial make me fear for him if he will rest in peace. So sad. Buried in casket and task grave ? Shocking !
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2009
Are you God?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Gani was buried in a 14 carats prometheum casket, the casket was made by TSO the world best maker of casket and in U.S. The punch newspaper said the casket is similar to the one michael jackson and james brown were buried in.

Hmmm. This Abdul Ghaniyu burial i fear o
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by fizzybaba(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Gani was buried in a 14 carats prometheum casket, the casket was made by TSO the world best maker of casket and in U.S. The punch newspaper said the casket is similar to the one michael jackson and james brown were buried in.

Hmmm. This Abdul Ghaniyu burial i fear o

i share in ur sentiment

May Allah forgive him, and indeed everyone of us!
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
i share in your sentiment

Why are guys blaming the man? did he buy the casket that was used in burying him?

1 Like

Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by olabowale(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
The prophet(AS) says that a person will be one arm length to Hellfire and if he/she is meant for Paradise, e will do things of Paradise and enters it. If a person of hellfire does all his life things of Paradise and his heart has made his soul belonging Hell, even at an arm length, he/she will turn and do what will make him/her be claimed for hell.

Casket is no Islamic and definitely Gold casket is not. Allah's Messenger (AS) says that whoever wants to put hell fire around his one neck should wear a gold chain/necklace. Whoever puts gold ring on his/her own finger then the person is wearing hell fire. To cover the body with Gold casket is completely shocking, especially for a man who was so frugal, attaching his name to Islam so much. Its unbelievable if its true, by his will or by his family changing his wishes to that; First detaying his burial and now this.

This is the reason that whoever wishes to marry must do it with a better "Believer" instead of Keferi!
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is serious. It's a pity. May Allah forgive him.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by justfash50: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Salam Brothers and sisters

IT really shocking and surprising, May Allah forgive him and his siblings too.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
May Allah forgive him amin.

A male is forbidden to wear necklace, before Abdul Ganiyu was buried he was stored in a transparent Glass for people to see, he was dressed with a nice suit, he had spectacle and the biggest crime is that a big necklace was worn on his neck and paraded like that till yesterday when he was washed and shrouded and buried
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by olabowale(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
Sometimes people mix culture with Islam. Islam is different and stands alone. Many may even be a member of evil cult and the face that they put out there is Islam. Muslims must never imitate disbelievers in anything that is against Islam.

But which Muslim people performed his washing, shrouding and Janazzah? These people need to ask Allah for big forgiveness.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
You are right elder olabowale, what a pity
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by bydot1(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2009
well ALLAH knws best
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by dadde(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2009
I think u guys re just being confused. Gani, while alive was a better muslim than u all. He has touched many lives positively than many islamic clerics. U all open your filthy buccal cavity to abuse whom God has blessed.

abacha was buried according to islamic right,does dat makes him a candidate of heaven.this shows how flawd ur relgion and thinkn are.

the way and how a man exits the earth can not tell if he going to heaven or nt.

you all should get a life and be an example rather than b a warning to ur generatn.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2009
It is while you are alive that you fight for heaven or hell. Your deeds when you were alive counts. Those of you condemning Gani, what have you contributed to mankind than stoking flames of jihad on nairaland. According to your warped reasonings, Abacha is in heaven(since he was buried to your islamic satisfaction) while Gani is in hell(because of his gold casket). How funny?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2009
You people can rant even louder, who cares, you are kafirun hence, know nothing on Islam
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2009
And who cares with such a false religion? cheesy
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
anyone feeling physical pain over the matter should see a therapist oh.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by fizzybaba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
u guyz visit islam for muslims everyday of your lives just to hate. very funny

some of you perhaps do not contribute to the christianity section at all

that makes al-islam an interesting religion for any inquisitive mind. keep on hating. we like the attention!

no one says gani will enter hell nor abacha paradise for reason of their burial rite.ur conclusion is more warped!
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
fizzybaba:

u guyz visit islam for muslims everyday of your lives just to hate. very funny

some of you perhaps do not contribute to the christianity section at all

that makes al-islam an interesting religion for any inquisitive mind. keep on hating. we like the attention!

no one says gani will enter hell nor abacha paradise for reason of their burial rite.your conclusion is more warped!

Abuzola:

Gani was yesterday buried in an expensive casket, the widow didn't disclose the amount bought. With the way Gani was buried in a task grave also an expensive one. With the way Gani was buried and the delay of his burial make me fear for him if he will rest in peace. So sad. Buried in casket and task grave ? Shocking !

olabowale:

The prophet(AS) says that a person will be one arm length to Hellfire and if he/she is meant for Paradise, e will do things of Paradise and enters it. If a person of hellfire does all his life things of Paradise and his heart has made his soul belonging Hell, even at an arm length, he/she will turn and do what will make him/her be claimed for hell.

Casket is no Islamic and definitely Gold casket is not. Allah's Messenger (AS) says that whoever wants to put hell fire around his one neck should wear a gold chain/necklace. Whoever puts gold ring on his/her own finger then the person is wearing hell fire. To cover the body with Gold casket is completely shocking, especially for a man who was so frugal, attaching his name to Islam so much. Its unbelievable if its true, by his will or by his family changing his wishes to that; First detaying his burial and now this.

This is the reason that whoever wishes to marry must do it with a better "Believer" instead of Keferi!

fizzybaba:

i share in your sentiment

are you depressed over the matter?

Or is it the presence of infidels in the Muslim section that's depressing you? If that's the case, then tell Abuzola, Olabowale and other Muslims to stop posting in the Christian section as well. Interacting with kemferis under the guise of religion.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by olabowale(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2009
For those of you who think that the muslims' concern and worry about the controversy of Gani Faweyinmi, should know that your reasonings are so far from reality that you are not making even a secular societal degree of sensibility.

First a person who as they claimed for SAN Faweyinmi did a lot of philantropical deeds should not end up like in the old anti charity adage of "taking it with him" be indulging in death in a gold casket burial.

If we turn around and play out the islamic card, we will notice that you do not retire as a muslim before your death and at death and still be said to be a true muslim. The one who ends up being consistent is the muslim. Islam's paradise is not by deeds alone, else Ted Turner, Bill Gates, but disbelievers in existence of God but great charity people will be in the uppermost level! But thats not it is. The first thing is that one believes throught out life and in death it gives such an indication. So Laa ilaha IlAllah is not said alive with other extramurals, hidden or openly, and of course in death goes completely against Islam!

Delay of burial without medical reasons, is not permissable because the body is no good to the society anyhow and if left alone for long becomes a burden, a dislike and an eyesore, apart from the fact that it is deprived from gettng to the place it will remain until just at the beginning of Judgement,and the family is not over burial anyway until burial is done.

With all of these in place, if Faweyinmi being a lawyer is so important, except for other things that we do not know, Muhammad is the Professor of Sharia Law! Is there a bigger lawyer, yet he was buried as quickly as possible. Muhammad was the most known and most charitable among mankind, and you can argue against it, thats your view, but he was buried just as quick as he died.

If anyone deserved the best of burial, it would have been Muhammad (AS) yet it was simple, not wasting money, time and emotion without causing any controversy.

I remember as a child a lot of lawyers were members of the Secret Societies; Ogboni and Lodges and Masons, etc. I told my wife who happens to be muslim never to partner nothing with Allah and she will never become a member of anything, except the Muslim membership of deen Al Islam.

Whats so funny is that Faweyinmi's grand nephew became a muslim in Medical school, and he is a great Muslim Doctor, studied in DC area (Georgetown) and moved to Texas before finally moving to UAE with his yoruba also DR. Wife, who met each other in Med. Scool.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by dadde(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
Am having a feelin Gani didnt die a muslim.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by dadde(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
Am having a feelin Gani didnt die a muslim.

i think he must b feedup with d teachings of a sexual pervert proclaiming d news of the tyrant cald allah.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2009
@elder olabowale, Well said, that was brilliant
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Dfearless1(m): 1:58am On Sep 18, 2009
Assalam alaykum ya Jama wa Nairaland@Islam
Broda Adebowale & Abuzola Jazakum lahu khairan. All oda poster ur views are recognised just want 2 advise U dat in ISLAM we follow D laid down Law of Almighty Allah. Wat transpire afta D death of AbdulGhaniy(Gani Fawehinmi) is uncalled 4. I read 4rm a daily newspaper quoted Eldest broda of Gani sayin dat he(Gani) choose 2 delay his own burial arrangement so as 2 allow MASSES & oda Intellectuals 2 view his body B4 burying him. If dat is true Allahu Ya alam.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by fizzybaba(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2009
olabowale:

For those of you who think that the muslims' concern and worry about the controversy of Gani Faweyinmi, should know that your reasonings are so far from reality that you are not making even a secular societal degree of sensibility.

First a person who as they claimed for SAN Faweyinmi did a lot of philantropical deeds should not end up like in the old anti charity adage of "taking it with him" be indulging in death in a gold casket burial.

If we turn around and play out the islamic card, we will notice that you do not retire as a muslim before your death and at death and still be said to be a true muslim. The one who ends up being consistent is the muslim. Islam's paradise is not by deeds alone, else Ted Turner, Bill Gates, but disbelievers in existence of God but great charity people will be in the uppermost level! But thats not it is. The first thing is that one believes throught out life and in death it gives such an indication. So Laa ilaha IlAllah is not said alive with other extramurals, hidden or openly, and of course in death goes completely against Islam!

Delay of burial without medical reasons, is not permissable because the body is no good to the society anyhow and if left alone for long becomes a burden, a dislike and an eyesore, apart from the fact that it is deprived from gettng to the place it will remain until just at the beginning of Judgement,and the family is not over burial anyway until burial is done.

With all of these in place, if Faweyinmi being a lawyer is so important, except for other things that we do not know, Muhammad is the Professor of Sharia Law! Is there a bigger lawyer, yet he was buried as quickly as possible. Muhammad was the most known and most charitable among mankind, and you can argue against it, thats your view, but he was buried just as quick as he died.

If anyone deserved the best of burial, it would have been Muhammad (AS) yet it was simple, not wasting money, time and emotion without causing any controversy.

I remember as a child a lot of lawyers were members of the Secret Societies; Ogboni and Lodges and Masons, etc. I told my wife who happens to be muslim never to partner nothing with Allah and she will never become a member of anything, except the Muslim membership of deen Al Islam.

Whats so funny is that Faweyinmi's grand nephew became a muslim in Medical school, and he is a great Muslim Doctor, studied in DC area (Georgetown) and moved to Texas before finally moving to UAE with his yoruba also DR. Wife, who met each other in Med. Scool.

well said bro!

particularly; If anyone deserved the best of burial, it would have been Muhammad (AS) yet it was simple, not wasting money, time and emotion without causing any controversy.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2009
The spectator newspaper said the casket was bought for 4 million naire. It also said that it was family decision on the burial and ornament and not Gani. Too bad for the hypocrite,
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
Any slave of allah feeling bad about Gani's burial should go, remove him from the grave and from the casket, give him a befitting islamic burial rather than complain here. Where are them slaves of allah . . . . ?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
What a deluded cross worshipper, who told you that Gani's grave is our concern, every man will meet what his hands have done, every man for his grave
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
If Gani's burial is not your problem then shut your trap and stop spewing nonsense posts here.
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by fizzybaba(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nezan:

If Gani's burial is not your problem then shut your trap and stop spewing nonsense posts here.

there are decent ways of making a point, if only u had one
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Nezan(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
teacher, why not you show us?
Re: Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani by Abuzola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
When we see evil or bad, our Prophet taught us to disapprove it according to our will , either with hand, word or condemn it. Do you get it mr cross worshipper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Must learn Tawheed / Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam / Knowledgeable Muslims Kindly Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.