Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full (23589 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by saxby(f): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
branhampaul:
Mine doesnt last more than 1:30min
You need a new phone
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Lenovo A5000 - I charge once a day, the battery lasts over 24 hours, and i can even go out majestically even worth 30% battery. The best gift i have bought for myself thus far.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Saintthug(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Abyolah:
It depends on the usage...
Rule #1; Ensure your data network is always on Edge.
Rule #2; Switch to 3G only when you want to do heavy download like 100Mb upward.
Rule #3; Reduce screen brightness.
how do i switch to 3g abeg? Am new to android
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Zane2point4(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
Jesus!Bros,this lie can wake the dead..I use a Gionee s plus it doesn't last 24 hrs on heavy usage.At most you can get 15 hrs with heavy usage.Thank you!

I was beginning to think mine came with factory fault not until I saw ur post, I believe some ppl dont kno wat heavy and light usage means, it an awesome device and a 3150 battery can last 12hrs on heavy use.but the good thing about good fons with gud battery is if u leave it at 80% battery for 2hrs no usage u will still meet it at 79% or even the 80% sef.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by JanethEze(f): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
saxby:
My Tecno goes 2days

Which tecno is that?
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by testedtechs: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have a Sony xperia z c6603.... Normal usage lasts about 7 hrs, full screen brightness 3 to 4 hrs

Major problem is, use or not use....the phone drops 9% every hour...so pathetic....

Imagine I have to go from lollipop to jellybean because of battery drain...
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by BlindAngel: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
ikombe:
Andriod undecided

Make i waka pass with my nokia e5 angry
. . Gbammmmmmm, same here.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Funjosh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
sayyid:

bro that phone tire me ooo, the battery is over poor, I left 52% before sleeping and I woke up to meet Zero %.

As in the phone is just not itbatterybatterynotitbatterybatteryno
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Funjosh:
With constant surfing it doesn't last 2hrs (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime ) When ordinary Tecno C8 last a day with same usage

I have a Grand Prime that I've been using for a year and a half and it lasts 5+ hours on heavy usage i.e non-stop Wi-Fi and games.

My Grand 2 is another story tho. Some 6 hours on medium usage i.e. web surfing and other apps.
In its defense it's over 2 years old.

OP you need a new battery or phone.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by femi4: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I really don't think your battery is good at all. Though mine used to last a full day on a full charge, but ever since I logged into a virus infected website, I was told by Google security, that my battery has been infected/affected by malware (whatever that means). Though I was warned to press "OK" for it to be rectified but I ignored. So as a result, my battery can now last only about 8 or 9 hours when fully charged, and I am talking about full usage even with my 3G on, playing my battery consuming Candy Crush, listening to music non stop, etc.
How this make sense to you is still a mystry
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Reference(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even the top end devices like Samsung have rubbish batteries, but the most annoying thing is not getting a charge while using it. You need 2 or 3 devices to get 24/7 uninterrupted use. How on earth can this be the future and a viable replacement for the Notebook.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by CeeCJay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
At least 2 days of heavy usage and up to 5 days of normal usage. cool
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nastydroid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Funjosh:
With constant surfing it doesn't last 2hrs (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime ) When ordinary Tecno C8 last a day with same usage
your battery is bad, mine last for 3hrs-4hrs with constant surfing nd playing of song
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by peezeygwiny(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
A day and half...but if i dont use it much it can stay 2 days
2 days??I doubt dat
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Rick9(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just 3 hours useless Infinix Hot 2, 2200mah battery Mtcheeewwww
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
radiokilla:
Lenovo A5000 - I charge once a day, the battery lasts over 24 hours, and i can even go out majestically even worth 30% battery. The best gift i have bought for myself thus far.

I use this phone but my battery doesn't last that long, have you ugraded to lollipop?

I get like 7hrs on 3G and 11-12 hours on edge.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
CIOSYLVA:
Am using Tecno L8+ and the ba3 capacity is 5050 mAh.. I dont have power bank and my phone has neva went off... U can imagine nw
how much is the l8plus. ... I need it.. Thank you.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by neejay1986(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
What's the current price of the phone?

48k. I visited a phone shop today in Challenge
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
clintonopah:
HOT 2

TwO HOURS sad
But mine up to 6 hours of heavy usage
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by sauceEEP(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
24 hrs with 10hrs on screen time.. .

Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by neejay1986(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
Jesus!Bros,this lie can wake the dead..I use a Gionee s plus it doesn't last 24 hrs on heavy usage.At most you can get 15 hrs with heavy usage.Thank you!

well, heavy usage may differ. I browse 24/7, I don't off my data. I play music a lot( with earpiece), instagram all the time and my Pes though not much.

Have you checked your system manager, there are lots of apps that run background that normally drain battery, remove them. This does not mean you can't access them anytime you want to make use of them but they will cease to be running background.

Try it, it will help.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by queenfav(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
neejay1986:

well, heavy usage may differ. I browse 24/7, I don't off my data. I play music a lot( with earpiece), instagram all the time and my Pes though not much.

Have you checked your system manager, there are lots of apps that run background that normally drain battery, remove them. This does not mean you can't access them anytime you want to make use of them but they will cease to be running background.

Try it, it will help.
uhhmmm,pls post ur battery's usage graph.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by queenfav(f): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
sauceEEP:
24 hrs with 10hrs on screen time.. .
what phone is this?
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by OlafenwaMoses(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
branhampaul:
Mine doesnt last more than 1:30min
You need battery safer mode on after every charging...
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by missingrib(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
can last a day and half on mild usage and 7hrs on heavy usage
same here too...despite the fone ba3 capacity is just 2500mah
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by missingrib(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Funjosh:
samsung galaxy grand products are bad news..wasted money on it due to the poor ba3 capacity just used it for one week and that one week just horrible for me have to sell it asap
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by missingrib(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
This is the only problem I have with my gionee e7. Very poor battery. It runs down even when off cry
it runs down even when offf
..nawah o..if say na me for don sell am use the money buy wetin they do am
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by missingrib(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
john4reala:
Why Asking This Kind Of Question .... It is an Insult To Covenant University
definitely the likes of convenant university whatever are not welcome here
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by gamyy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

Which phone is this?

why you lying naa
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by gamyy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
mine...6hrs on heavy use...can last a day on mild use
tecno p9

People using same phones but having different ba3 ish can be due to programs running on the different phones

someone like me have xposed module and some modules running... ba3 wont last like dah of somone without these modules running
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by eph12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
missingrib:
it runs down even when offf
..nawah o..if say na me for don sell am use the money buy wetin they do am
Lol. The fone is actually a nice fone. 3gb RAM and 32gb memory. Camera is top notch. Minus the battery it's a very good phone.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by sauceEEP(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
what phone is this?
Sony xperia z2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.