Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full (23588 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by LabiaDestroyer(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
missingrib:
same here too...despite the fone ba3 capacity is just 2500mah
gr8...
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by LabiaDestroyer(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
gamyy:
mine...6hrs on heavy use...can last a day on mild use
tecno p9

People using same phones but having different ba3 ish can be due to programs running on the different phones

someone like me have xposed module and some modules running... ba3 wont last like dah of somone without these modules running
pls which xposed module do you use to conserve your battery?
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by greggng: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
I must thank God for my q10 it last 3days before it goes down always on H
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by HomeTutor1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good evening to you all.

This is to inform all the Parents (In Lagos) that are very much interested in enrolling their wards from Primary level to Tertiary level for Private home lessons on Mathematics and Physics to contact me through pm.
The Greatest Gift that you can give to your children is sound Education. Mathematics is the KING of all other subjects while Physics is a vital Subject for Science class.

All other information are available for perusal at your request.
Thank you.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
My Infinix HOT NOTE last up to 6hours when Chatting or pressing it. But if you just let it be....up to 3Days. This is the best Phone I have ever come across. Battery 4040mph
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=2papa post=47823425]My Infinix HOT NOTE last up to 6hours when Chatting or pressing it. But if you just let it be....up to 3Days. This is the best Phone I have ever come across. Battery Capacity 4040mph
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by gamyy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

pls which xposed module do you use to conserve your battery?
greenify

but then again gravity box is a module dah zaps battery and ram on its own...but still makes my fone beautiful tongue
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
gamyy:

greenify

but then again gravity box is a module dah zaps battery and ram on its own...but still makes my fone beautiful tongue
Pls can u give me the greenify settings u use?
Installed the app but can't seem to see how to set it to save battery
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by gamyy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Pls can u give me the greenify settings u use?
Installed the app but can't seem to see how to set it to save battery

all it does is hibernate apps...dars all...u jst add apps u want to be hibernated when screen goes off
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
No i did not upgrade to the Lollipop. If mine performs like your's then i will throw it away. I use the 3G all day, and some guys use it to play games but it still stays on and around 25% same time next day. The secret is not overcharging your battery, and reducing your screen brightness to the minimum.
Dexter247:

I use this phone but my battery doesn't last that long, have you ugraded to lollipop?

I get like 7hrs on 3G and 11-12 hours on edge.

Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nathkem01(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
wmoruf:
2 to 3 days on heavy usage
na nokia battery?
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Funjosh(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nastydroid:
your battery is bad, mine last for 3hrs-4hrs with constant surfing nd playing of song

I don't believe it shocked
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Gerrie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls all of you claiming 'heavenly usage, post usage graphs to support your bogus claims.
Thanks
#teampictureorwedontbelieveit
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Ryabcool(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I really don't think your battery is good at all. Though mine used to last a full day on a full charge, but ever since I logged into a virus infected website, I was told by Google security, that my battery has been infected/affected by malware (whatever that means). Though I was warned to press "OK" for it to be rectified but I ignored. So as a result, my battery can now last only about 8 or 9 hours when fully charged, and I am talking about full usage even with my 3G on, playing my battery consuming Candy Crush, listening to music non stop, etc.
that Google page is fake. It's a ploy by hackers to make you download virus on your phone. Notice that those pop ups happen only when you access unsecured sites.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Ryabcool(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Don't say what you don't know. My M5 lasts me 3-4days and I browse alot.
with H+? Do you chat a lot?
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nastydroid(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Funjosh:

I don't believe it shocked
someone else posted 5hrs too,so change ur ba3 to original not fake
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Ryabcool:
with H+? Do you chat a lot?
whatsapp only, when I'm free, I chat alot. However work takes a good chunk off my time.
Take note that I don keep unnecessary apps running, I don't play games on the phone, I don't do social media except whatsapp and I've uninstalled all the unwanted apps including games. What takes most of the battery is the flashlight which I often use on a daily basis at work.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2016
@Funjosh Camon C8 lasts but C9 lasts more better. I use the phone.

I think that marshmallow has a way of optimising.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Ryabcool(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

whatsapp only, when I'm free, I chat alot. However work takes a good chunk off my time.
Take note that I don keep unnecessary apps running, I don't play games on the phone, I don't do social media except whatsapp and I've uninstalled all the unwanted apps including games. What takes most of the battery is the flashlight which I often use on a daily basis at work.
no wonder. My M5 lasts just 27 hours of usage. I guess it's cos I'm a heavy user. Powering two whatsapp, bbm, UC and music almost all day can take its toll
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2016
gamyy:
mine...6hrs on heavy use...can last a day on mild use
teccno p9

People using same phones but having different ba3 ish can be due to programs running on the different phones

someone like me have xposed module and some modules running... ba3 wont last like dah of somone without these modules running

Have heard ofthe P9 and how strong the battery is.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Funjosh(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:
@Funjosh Camon C8 lasts but C9 lasts more better. I use the phone.

I think that marshmallow has a way of optimising.

Hmmmmm so I should go for C9
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Nastydroid:
your battery is bad, mine last for 3hrs-4hrs with constant surfing nd playing of song

how can a phone battery last only 4hrs and you have not yet donated it to scabvengers. I'mlost
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Funjosh:

Hmmmmm so I should go for C9

Yes please do.

Almost all my post are about camon C9 or Tecno camon series.
That is how much I gush about the phone.

I own it too.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Funjosh(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

Yes please do.

Almost all my post are about camon C9 or Tecno camon series.
That is how much I gush about the phone.

I own it too.

Will weighed my options well between C9 and Gionee M5 considering all considerable
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nastydroid(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

how can a phone battery last only 4hrs and you have not yet donated it to scabvengers. I'mlost
i will donate it, after you buy a new one for me wink
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Funjosh:

Will weighed my options well between C9 and Gionee M5 considering all considerable

Please join team camon c9.

iris scanner
you can encrypt your folders
the camera (both front and back is a beauty to behold really).

if you check twitter hashtag #C9ja you will see the beautiful pics taken with the phone.

amnot lying. after showing my md's wife how tight the phone is, she ordered one from slot same week. true story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Nastydroid:
i will donate it, after you buy a new one for me wink

please go for top notch infinix or tecno phones.
though i'm more partial to tecno but infinix is good too.

throw that samsung away o o o.
or goan sell as scraps pls.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nastydroid(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

please go for top notch infinix or tecno phones.
though i'm more partial to tecno but infinix is good too.

throw that samsung away o o o.
or goan sell as scraps pls.
tecno marketercheesy, you hate Samsung so much.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Nastydroid:
tecno marketer fancheesy, you hate Samsung so much.

No I don't cheesy

A phone that will last only 3-4hrs on heavy usage belongs in my scrap box.

mobile tech has gone beyond that.
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Nastydroid(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

No I don't cheesy

A phone that will last only 3-4hrs on heavy usage belongs in my scrap box.

mobile tech has gone beyond that.

all gadgets are designed for different purpose, and this one is serving its purpose
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Nastydroid:
all gadgets are designed for different purpose, and this one is serving its purpose

But if this one were a tecno phone with even 6 hours of battery life, you would have critcised heaven and earth, but because its samsun its allowed.

what is a phone without battery?
What is a phone with a battery that lasts only 3-4hrs?

Team Camon C9 rocks joor cheesy
Re: How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full by Jacinta44(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2016
cssRhythm:
how much is the l8plus. ... I need it.. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.