Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS (49184 Views)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (2) (3) (4)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Umamman(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
NORTHERN ARMY.

na watin u called dm b dat.....whn dy r busy fighting boko boy y u no go join dm.....bad belle family
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Jazzyfizi(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
northernisation of nigeria in full speed what of federal character principle chai d north is now fully in control imagine a common gov recruiting soldiers

I hope they are nt recruitin boko haram
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by pembisco(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:
These are the illiterates that they would soon ship down to the south-east to harass innocent citizens. undecided

quota system re-branded. wink wink

Yeah, just like the illiterates they shipped from the south east up north that are presently harassing us here.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Don't you think its too early to make such a wish for them?

Remember that when you are asleep, they are awake to watch your back Against invasion.
How can you be watching it back against ur fellow northerner? so bizarre and barbaric. woe betide you all North !
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by oluamid(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
crackhouse:
this is another way to make hausas dominate the Nigerian army.
How u can u employ 250 jtf members of Hausa extraction? just like that?
where's federal character in this?.
can't the civilian jtf in the niger Delta be employed too?
.....Nigerians absorbs anything that comes out of this administration without uttering a word.

Actually, since they are from Borno state the probability of any of them being Hausa by tribe is almost nil.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Artistree: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Paretomaster:

when your cohorts fleet from.me their community at the sound of a burstd...tyre, or sight of a Fulani herdsmen, this fearless young men stood against all odds and defend their community against the deadly BH, yet u wish them death...I say back to sender..

I know if halt if what happen in Maiduguri alone happen in ur state, no single soul will be left, as they would have flee.
Please o, don't be angry, the 63 people that liked this your comment, please how did they read it? Cos I couldn't make out what you typed...no pun intended.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by rhames(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
The greatest appreciation goes to the Federal Government and the Nigerian Army for the consolation and encouragement given to these set gentlemen who have excelled as partners. Guys, i am extremely happy for you guys. God Bless Nigerian Army.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by durasome(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
most likely, many of them will also end up in the Belly of Boko Haram.
.it's not their portion in Jesus name.

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by DonBobes(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
engrchykae:

mind you ur army is compromised as u tell tell who is working for who.

#chuckle

Bliv u me, bliv u me even the army of the living God was ones compromised by Lucifer which led to his downfall.
their is no army that can nt be compromised.
The enemy is equally trained as u r, thats y its alwys gud wen u want to operate u alwys think ahead of wat the enemy thinks. Use wat the enemy never expects to get results.

Name the country that her army was never compromised. Every country has its loophole, its just left for whosoever wants to strike u to look for the loophole & hit u so hard before u can even blink.

God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
At UMS WEB SOLUTIONS, we focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our web solutions provides clients with strong physical presence online.

Unique designs
Free Domain name
SEO-optimsed site
Mobile Friendly Layout
Hack-proof Security
24/7 Uptime,
Quick Support,
99.9% Reliable hosting
1 - month FREE Maintenance
FREE Social Media Account Set-up
Graphic Design Banner

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, | INFO@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : WWW.ultramediasolution.com

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by raymondinc(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Why is this administration frustrating the southerners in all ramifications, for instance, those of us from the south applied for army and got disqualified with a frivolous excuse that, the year of our results were out-dated because its below the year 2010. Even when most of us merited it, we were asked to pay 20,000 naira before we could enter depot. But here Buhari has recruited 250 northerners in just a state, people who can not really speaks english. We are watching! One thing I can tell these leaders is, 'you may be greater or so you thought you are but can never be greater than God as death is inevitable.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
I pray that their aligeance is pledged to their father land Naija and not the so-called politicians. wish then well in their career.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by sexychocho(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats

But why dem com stand like otondo

Abi una don dey fear

Stand like gallant men jor grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Osgilliat(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Is it just me, or does someone else think boko haram could infiltrate thw Nigerian Army through this?

I suggest the level of information that gets into the hands of these be rated. And their communication outside the world covertly monitored.

I am not comfortable with this

Not every decision should be comfortable in life. Sometimes you just have to choose between evil and bad and hope to turn it to good.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Macclane(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2016
[/quote][quote author=EVILFOREST post=47803892]NORTHERN ARMY.

[color=#000099]
NIGERIAN ARMY!!!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Macclane(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Great
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by BIGkoboko: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
congrats to them
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by adebowales: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
most likely, many of them will also end up in the Belly of Boko Haram.
u re one of the most foolish person on earth,wish book haram could invade ur territory once,these re great men who stood brave to secure their communities from terrorist attacks and yet all u could wish them is death!brethren u re finish
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by captainjoh(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
See all the people wey dem go carry do Soldier.....be like Pencil.....no wonder BH just dey do dem anyhow

Yhu think if one of them meet me for corner.... And fiqht start.....I no qo finish ham? cool

soldiers are not wrestlers, they are Fighters specialized in using ammunition
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by kianeli: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls who has gone for the English language test of American Embassy? i am invited for one. How is it like?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Artistree:

Please o, don't be angry, the 63 people that liked this your comment, please how did they read it? Cos I couldn't make out what you typed...no pun intended.

then u need your glasses.....those 63 ppl gt the message am trying to pass despite the typo...so if u a single midget dont...i dont care.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
oluamid:

Actually, since they are from Borno state the probability of any of them being Hausa by tribe is almost nil.

Are u minding d dumbo...anything North is Hausa, i really dont understand how some ppl get pass primary school.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
kenchizzy:
stopping saying trash.do you wnt to tell me that when you are given the task to defend ur territory that u can't do it"foolishness of the highest order"go to America or other european country u will get to know that it is only when you are not entitled to defend urself that the miliary takeover.so try to be learned

and why didnt enlist to go to Maiduguri, or defend your immediate community, some ppl volunteer to do so, someone is wishing them death, yet u r trying to justify that.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
better and stronger than d normal sojas
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Artistree: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Paretomaster:

then u need your glasses.....those 63 ppl gt the message am trying to pass despite the typo...so if u a single midget dont...i dont care.
Me, a 5ft 10in woman, a midget? I laugh in Swahili! Funny enough, I wear recommended glasses but still couldn't make out what you wrote hence I asked and I didn't mean any insult. You should have simply thrown more light, ok?
When a teacher writes something and a student doesn't understand, can't he or she ask questions? Don't be quick to throw insults online without first trying to read in btw the lines.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by bams2999(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alhadillilah
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
CharleyCharley:
These are the illiterates that they would soon ship down to the south-east to harass innocent citizens. undecided

quota system re-branded. wink wink

That is the main target. Your post is apt. It's unfortunate that many of us can't decipher the real intention of the Hausa / Fulani. It is already getting late

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ehikwe22: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kudos!!! more Hausas in the Army. Soon they will be given rapid promotion ahead of their Southern seniors since most senior officers of Southern extraction have been compulsorily retired.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Artistree:

Me, a 5ft 10in woman, a midget? I laugh in Swahili! Funny enough, I wear recommended glasses but still couldn't make out what you wrote hence I asked and I didn't mean any insult. You should have simply thrown more light, ok?
When a teacher writes something and a student doesn't understand, can't he or she ask questions? Don't be quick to throw insults online without first trying to read in btw the lines.

OK, MAYB U REMOVE UR GLASSES THEN grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Artistree: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Paretomaster:

OK, MAYB U REMOVE UR GLASSES THEN grin
Worse...
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Artistree:
Worse...
now am lost, mayb u hire the same person reading dis to read it for u...
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Artistree: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Paretomaster:

now am lost, mayb u hire the same person reading dis to read it for u...
You have my consent...lost farther!

‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court