Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist (39877 Views)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by AngelAhnie(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Marrtynze:

Yes he made a mistake, but still he didn't have to pay for it wt his life, remember we all make mistake in life, but killing him for his mistake doesn't justify this gruesome and cruel act u know
Yeah but I still didn't pity him
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by comeandmarry: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Dagbo ppl everywhere,like I said an average Nigerian is an experienced scammer.

Imaginez,d living claiming to receive signal from his fake ass non existing dead ass gods.
Fake ass traditionalist,scammist.

Chop off his manhood qnd ugly ass head.
If it were to be Arabs,na instant beheading
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by girl4rmspace(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
When a man is both greedy and gullible, he ends up like this.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by happney65: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15 na ogun owo you go do last when buhari don finish you.. zoombie oshi... grin
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by lovchalice(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
90% of Nairalanders are males. Can someone tell me why?
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by MrImole: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
dont8:
Word!

It's high time Africans Know that there's nothing like ritual money but hard-work to money.

There's money ritual.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by amdoyin82(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
I no read d story SAA, but I blv all dis flat head niggas must involve
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by esonuu(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa oo..sum1 had upto 2.5m and he stil wanted to be rich,was he poor b4? he didnt luk 4 wat to invest d cash on,he didnt use it to buy a car,a land or build a small house instead he chosed giving it to his fellow man all in d name of rituals..see wetin greed can cause..no wonder d bible says "be contented wit wat u'v got,4 God has promisd never to fail nor forsake thee"

1 Like

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
UAE123:
Wickedness everywhere & even a Pastor's son was among those that did the beheading.
the Pastor was busy preaching to others and neglected to teach his family what he is preaching sad
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by VanBommel(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Aiddn:
my brother there is ritual money. A house we destroyed in lagos when a just wedded girl in enugu went missing after her wedding. We couldn't locate her n her hubby for a yr until sombody saw the hubby in lagos, located the place, came back n inform the parents, the street organised n went to lagos ikoyi in 3 buses, broke into the house lo n behold in the ward robe see de girl dead hanging n vomiting money. pure naira. saw this wit my own eyes. guys things dey this world

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by APOK(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
may God have mercy...
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by son4century(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's unfortunate there's no one to spill out the other side of the story so as to verify the reports of these vagabonds

Cos I still don't understand why a rich person could still be sourcing for ritual

If the deceased like, make e RIP
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by BetaThings: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marrtynze:

Yes he made a mistake, but still he didn't have to pay for it wt his life, remember we all make mistake in life, but killing him for his mistake doesn't justify this gruesome and cruel act u know

I hope you realise that the man to would have known that they are not going to spend N3m on buying lizard and goat for the ritual?
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
He is a herbalist but known as alhaji
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Aiddn:
my brother there is ritual money. A house we destroyed in lagos when a just wedded girl in enugu went missing after her wedding. We couldn't locate her n her hubby for a yr until sombody saw the hubby in lagos, located the place, came back n inform the parents, the street organised n went to lagos ikoyi in 3 buses, broke into the house lo n behold in the ward robe see de girl dead hanging n vomiting money. pure naira. saw this wit my own eyes. guys things dey this world
You are a liar!
Lies lies lies.
Delusional psychopath
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by chelseababy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
If only the deceased was contented with what he had and use hardwork to increase his wealth,he would have being alive by now.God knows the kind of business I would have use that 2.5m to start.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by akigbemaru: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Babalawo Oran
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by emmydollars4life(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
UAE123:
Wickedness everywhere & even a Pastor's son was among those that did the beheading.
Are you sure God have not come and take the faithful along with him. From What we are seeing now, everyday bad news, am tired. undecided
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by AmuDimpka: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yoruba again
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by AmuDimpka: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
These set of people again
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by bigsam1992(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
What's d name of d police informant and what has been done about him?

1 Like

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by tmxme(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
You can raise 2.5m, and you said you are poor. I pray they give you a better head in the afterlife o, as we no con see ya head again. If you do money ritual Gan, all the money you go get no go reach 2.5m
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by VNOS(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
omofabulous:
This is what greed and okpolor eye can cause cry

LOL @ Okpolor eye. cheesy grin
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by VNOS(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by VNOS(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Aiddn:

I don't believe it! And you say you saw this YOURSELF Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by VNOS(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.