Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) (25495 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by amtaken(f): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Umu oma Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by IstandWitBuhari: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
garyaustin:
What happened to Unizik and Odumegwu Ojukwu University? Everyone sends his child abroad for education.
Those schools are for people like you that are hailing politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by AntiWailer: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
The poor masses will be the one to defend her father and scream witch hunt.

My children must select their country wisely. Nigeria is just their Mother land. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Maski87: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
The only thing wey I dey see here na the nyash o
#beauty and brain
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Hr or Madam Henryanna we all knew its good news but we have be seen this for over 22 years day in day out Nigeria doing well in overseas universities and we thank God for that but please don't you have something to think about or say than this attention seeking sickening post Even secondary graduation will be posted here the other it was primary school please I wonder if so many on NL are not underage or possibly underbrain because I don't see meaning in all these for a mature minded someone to wake up early in the morning and be posting graduation as if its first in Nigeria history and its going to be last.

I think its hight time for some folks to grow up upstairs graduation is nobody headache thousands of Nigerians are graduating everywhere around the world every year with the best result please what is the big deal in this early morning misyarn biko

2 Likes

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Kassidy90(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats I love beautiful girls wit brain but this is a clear indications that our leaders doesn't have trust in our education system anymore 80% of Nigerian students abroad are daughter/sons of politician all of them are preparing their children to take over from them in future , what is the faith of the ordinary citizens..
Like someone said..
"Nigeria will know no peace until the child of nobody become somebody without knowing anybody"

1 Like

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by UIA04(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Miles300:
Why celebratin with the children of lawmakers who have acess to good education and they come online to put up pics of their children graduatin in foreign lands . This are leaders of our nation who ought to fight for good and affordable educational system so that we can produce the best who will be of service to our great nation .. They rob us of such privilege and send their wards abroad and wen they graduate we should celebrate them ? Are they not comin back to still occupy the seat of govt department and offices and deny those who don't av anyone in power to take govt work..

You are right.

But in a case where I was already a billionaire before assuming public office you don't expect me to send my kids to schools that are nothing short of the best, who did I work all that money for, isn't it still my children?

I didn't go to the schools I dreamt of right from primary, but I'll work my butt of to make sure my kids have the best whether or not I'm a public office holder.
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
And some paid thugs ll be online 24/7 defending & singing the praises of these mofos when their wards are abroad enjoying all basic amenities of life & living like kings & queens..
You lots ll still retire to your shitty struggle life, no water, no light.. Blah blah

And to add salt to injury; the kids of these overpaid politicians are still coming home to take the "juicy" appointment letters & in a few years occupy political positions..
And the poverty that has engulf your own household continues till next generation.. Paid online thugs, change your ways & demand for your rights

1 Like

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
CONGRATS! Nwanyi-oma
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by justicejay(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Leaders of shame
Ur child school abroad and you still av the gut to come and post the pix online and claming you are serving this country

1 Like

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Akinz0126(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
They always graduate d best Nawa oooooo
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by arsenal33: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
the people's money in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by rockmetc(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Who dem epp? Make dem park well i begg!
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by deathmen12: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Physicist:
Buhari daughter, ordinary pass grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. bros take am easy
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by frankijege(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
They send their children to good schools abroad, while they do nothing about schools in Nigeria. I think it is high time we stopped public officials from sending their children to schools outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Miles300: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
UIA04:

You are right.

But in a case where I was already a billionaire before assuming public office you don't expect me to send my kids to schools that are nothing short of the best, who did I work all that money for, isn't it still my children?

I didn't go to the schools I dreamt of right from primary, but I'll work my butt of to make sure my kids have the best whether or not I'm a public office holder.
I understand u my friend .. But my point here is this , it's not wrong to send your kids to study outside of the country .. But as leaders of our nation , if they can fix the educational system to certain standard and it's affordable for all to a reasonable point ,no one will care about their kids studying abroad .. But in a situation where the educational system is rot , u keep seeing them post pics of their wards abroad like that's some kind of mockery to us , meaning they don't care about the quality of education in nigeria if not they would have fix the problems with our educational system ..since this week it has been trending on social media of our leaders wards graduatin oversea its not a bad thing but it shows how insensitive they are on the plight of our educational system in the nation

2 Likes

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by lollmaolol(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
60% of tuition and fees is Looted fund. Quote me if you wish. If not 100% self
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Miles300: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2016
frankijege:
They send their children to good schools abroad, while they do nothing about schools in Nigeria. I think it is high time we stopped public officials from sending their children to schools outside Nigeria
exactly my friend , I rightly said same .. It's really a slap on our face , they can't fix the educational system here .. If leaders can't fix it who will ? It's sending their kids abroad the solution who will in turn come back and take up govt jobs .. It's still goin around the circle
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by lollmaolol(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
seyema:
They are already preparing there children to fill all those positions in the future
that's their overall goal, I'll rather channel my energy to live & work in other country where each live counts.
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Miles300: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Ogbeche77:
And some paid thugs ll be online 24/7 defending & singing the praises of these mofos when their wards are abroad enjoying all basic amenities of life & living like kings & queens..
You lots ll still retire to your shitty struggle life, no water, no light.. Blah blah

And to add salt to injury; the kids of these overpaid politicians are still coming home to take the "juicy" appointment letters & in a few years occupy political positions..
And the poverty that has engulf your own household continues till next generation.. Paid online thugs, change your ways & demand for your rights
hahahahahahahaha bros u dey vex ooo but that's just the truth
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2016
admax:
That's the in-thing nowadays.
From Politicians to Royal fathers and businessmen. From the Presidency to the Local Government Chairman.
They all send their children abroad while ASUU keep doing useless strikes against the same Government official whose children are all schooling abroad.
Once they graduate, they will return to get the best jobs in the country while the rest of you from UNN or wherever will be fighting for openings in FRSC, VIO, Police etc.
It wouldn't stop!

Well said!
And of course, it is the money meant for the development of your own universities here in Nigeria that they steal to educate their children abroad.
When election time comes again they throw bags of rice, gari and a few wads of cash and you vote for them to continue the shame for another four years.
When it is pointed to you that serving them is not in your best interests, you fight and sometimes kill or are killed because ethnicity and religion become more important than reason!

I completely gave up on Nigeria when I learnt that even Buhari sends his kids to schools abroad. He could not even consider sending them to a private university in Nigeria.

The frustration of having such a gullible, docile and uneducated population that seem NOT to want to do anything regarding what the politicians are doing to this country is sometimes offset by the belief that they are getting precisely the kind of leaders that they deserve!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by seguno2: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
How e epp mi country?
Just another brain drain.
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Yet you see some APC & PDP e-warriors killing themselves for nothing.
Lord make Nigerians wise,that's all I ask

1 Like

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Yet you see some APC & PDP e-warriors killing themselves for nothing. Lord make Nigerians wise,that's all I ask

2 Likes

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Yhutylity86(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
abeg...who know how to post new trend on nairaland
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by sexychocho(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats ooooo
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Amajerry83(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Beauty with brain. Where all those rubbish girls that knows only how to tweak? Shame on u all.
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Willie2015: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria need a revolution, we are moving towards it step by step.
Once people know that there is no hope again, we will pick up arms and fight for ourselves and unborn generation. Out of this chaos, a new order will emerge. Till then, the suffering and smiling continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Manchester, my hometown!
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Miznel(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
allanphash7:
Rubbish

To hell with you and your father

Sometimes i ask myself a question that are we serving these sillly politicians or they are serving us
When u see Sth Gud Pls acknowledge... quit hating
Re: Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Awesome!
HALLELUJAH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (Updated) / More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.