Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon (2260 Views)

Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by dicksonotieno(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Well even before we are done with the rumours of the Infinix Hot S, rumours of the Infinix Note 3 are here --->> http://tech-ish.com/2016/07/23/infinix-note-3-fingerprint-scanner/

Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by oscillation55(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Good development
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by badonkadonk: 2:24am On Jul 24, 2016
dicksonotieno:
Well even before we are done with the rumours of the Infinix Hot S, rumours of the Infinix Note 3 are here --->> http://tech-ish.com/2016/07/23/infinix-note-3-fingerprint-scanner/

They better not come with one mumu 6 or more inch device this time around... The following specs would be acceptable for me - 5.5 inch is okay for the masses, 1080X1920 minimum, at least 4000mah battery, latest mediatek x10 processor, virtual reality, IR blaster, finger print scanner, etc..

And not to forget, the design must be classy and sleek...
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2016
badonkadonk:

They better not come with one mumu 6 or more inch device this time around... The following specs would be acceptable for me - 5.5 inch is okay for the masses, 1080X1920 minimum, at least 4000mah battery, latest mediatek x10 processor, virtual reality, IR blaster, finger print scanner, etc..

And not to forget, the design must be classy and sleek...
and the price will be crazy expensive.plus helio x10 is last gen,current gen mtk flagship chip is x20-x25
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by badonkadonk: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2016
davthom:
and the price will be crazy expensive.plus helio x10 is last gen,current gen mtk flagship chip is x20-x25

If infinix can put this MTK chip u just mentioned into the device and ensure it clocks at about 2ghz, with the benefit of at least a 3gb ram.. The price wouldn't really matter to most people as they are assured of quality specs...

Infinix messed up with the hot s... Guess they knew bout this mess up of theirs, thats why they didn't really market it like the other devices...
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2016
badonkadonk:

If infinix can put this MTK chip u just mentioned into the device and ensure it clocks at about 2ghz, with the benefit of at least a 3gb ram.. The price wouldn't really matter to most people as they are assured of quality specs...

Infinix messed up with the hot s... Guess they knew bout this mess up of theirs, thats why they didn't really market it like the other devices...
Nigerians can be funny ooo.at the time the zero 3 was released it was one of the best if not the best mid range smart phone IN NIGERIA but people started claiming it was too expensive even though phones like the galaxy a7 was 55000 naira more with similar or less quality specs(in terms of the soc) and techno phantom 5 was about 25000 naira more expensive
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by henry007(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
davthom:
Nigerians can be funny ooo.at the time the zero 3 was released it was one of the best if not the best mid range smart phone IN NIGERIA but people started claiming it was too expensive even though phones like the galaxy a7 was 55000 naira more with similar or less quality specs(in terms of the soc) and techno phantom 5 was about 25000 naira more expensive
only people who know nothing about pricing would buy the galaxy a7 to be honest
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by mattmogan88: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wanted 2 go 4 camon C7 den i saw dis note3 rumours.am stil enjoyin ma hot note bt The rumoured note3 specs realy got ma atension. Mediatech helio x10 procesor,3GBram,6inch display,finga print scana,4000mah ba3.if all dis hapenz 2 b real, trust me i wil buy d phone.
Nw ma games wil b superb
Re: Infinix Note 3 With Fingerprint Scanner Coming Soon by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
mattmogan88:
I wanted 2 go 4 camon C7 den i saw dis note3 rumours.am stil enjoyin ma hot note bt The rumoured note3 specs realy got ma atension. Mediatech helio x10 procesor,3GBram,6inch display,finga print scana,4000mah ba3.if all dis hapenz 2 b real, trust me i wil buy d phone.
Nw ma games wil b superb
I hope u have bought the phone now? smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Upcoming Phantom 6 Could Debut With A Curved Edge Display / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing And First Impression / How Do I Use Airtel TV 3GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.