Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage (19534 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Den stop lamenting or complaining

I'm not. I'm highlighting illogical thought process in patriarchal societies.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. Men walk around topless. Why can't women if they want?

And if u think it is the right thing to do,

I mean, walking around topless as a woman, feel free and do it, no one will stop u.

But stop lamenting

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
men r very visual I guess u knw dat already .......so objectifying a semi nude lady is almost certain .......how many guys walk around in just der briefs

Lots do. But they're not called slvts.

Why is it a woman's responsibility to control a man's thoughts?

Men are capable of self control. Besides, if you have sexual thoughts then that's your problem to deal with, not a woman's.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
I don't want to see your tits. Just don't get how telling women to cover their body is infringing on their rights. opening your boobs is invitation to calamity. you're in Africa. except maybe you're not
How is opening of ur boobs an invitation to calamity?
Every saturday we see pictures of brides with exposed boobs getting married. U know, its what is trending now. Explain how their husband's are insane?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not. I'm highlighting illogical thought process in patriarchal societies.

Not all logical things are good or perceived good.

Isn't it logical for men to feel pains down their groins when having sex for the 1st time? The same way women do?

Or isn't it logical for a man to feel used by a woman after having sex with him too?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Lots do. But they're not called slvts.

Why is it a woman's responsibility to control a man's thoughts?

Men are capable of self control. Besides, if you have sexual thoughts then that's your problem to deal with, not a woman's.
OK .....wen will u b my area .......ah don't v a prob seeing n unclad lady cheesy...n I v plenty of self control wink
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Not all logical things are good or perceived good.

Isn't it logical for men to feel pains down their groins when having sex for the 1st time? The same way women do?

Or isn't it logical for a man to feel used by a woman after having sex with him too?

No, it isn't logical. Because nothing is being stretched or broken when a guy loses his virginity - that's what happens to women.

Physical trauma causes pain. The man goes through no physical trauma. Therefore pain is illogical.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
OK .....wen will u b my area .......ah don't v a prob seeing n unclad lady cheesy...n I v plenty of self control wink

Good. Time to stop being illogical with your thoughts then.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
If only the malefolk in this part would stop picking on everything a woman does and focus on being great men, maybe some of us wld not start topics like this.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Good. Time to stop being illogical with your thoughts then.
u didn't ansa ma question grin
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

In your opinion.

But a woman's life doesn't revolve around you, or what men think.

I don't give two hoots whether you like me or not.

I care whether you respect me based on the fact that I'm human, not judge my entire character on what I wear and then decide whether I'm "worthy" of your respect. It's illogical.
you are what you wear, and first impression matters a lot.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Why not?
okay, upload a pic with your breast open wide, then I'll upload mine with full beards and let see who the world will criticise , u just have to admit a man and a woman don't stand equal chance it's not as if u deprived of some right, your body is a treasure , it need to be covered
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
u didn't ansa ma question grin

I'll never be in your *area*.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
you are what you wear, and first impression matters a lot.

Illogical thought pattern.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
okay, upload a pic with your breast open wide, then I'll upload mine with full beards and let see who the world will criticise , u just have to admit a man and a woman don't stand equal chance it's not as if u deprived of some right, your body is a treasure , it need to be covered

That's what I'm trying to illuminate and fight - gender inequality.

Gender inequality is based on differing rights for differing genders.

You say I'm not deprived of any right, then tell me to cover myself. Thereby denying my right to wear whay I want.

See the hypocrisy in what you say?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by TheAziz: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
You say women should cover their cleavage because breasts are sexual organs.

Breasts aren't sexual organs. They're secondary sexual characteristics.

Just so you know: your facial hair and enlarged adams apple are secondary sexual characteristics as well.

So if you think people should cover secondary sexual characteristics, feel free to shove your entire head into a bag at any time.
see shallow thinking sha, why do you use bra?
you know what? when going to you place of work, don't put on any shirt or blouse just put on your trousers... mtchew
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
If only the malefolk in this part would stop picking on everything a woman does and focus on being great men, maybe some of us wld not start topics like this.

It's more than them picking. It's an ingrained perception. It needs to be remedied.

Even if men were successful, they will still have poor attitudes to women.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2016
TheAziz:

see shallow thinking sha, why do you use bra?
you know what? when going to you place of work, don't put on any shirt or blouse just put on your trousers... mtchew

I don't wear any underwear. Why do I have to justify myself to you?

If I want to go topless like a man, I should be able to without judgement.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'll never be in your *area*.
*so sad* cry ...gals over here r just too stingy n decent ....dey can't even show a brother half view undecided
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
*so sad* cry ...gals over here r just too stingy n decent ....dat can't even show a brother half view undecided

They are allowed to wear what they want. Women aren't there to decorate the world.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

That's what I'm trying to illuminate and fight - gender inequality.

Gender inequality is based on differing rights for differing genders.

You say I'm not deprived of any right, then tell me to cover myself. Thereby denying my right to wear whay I want.

See the hypocrisy in what you say?
my dear, you fighting you said, I know you'll never go out wearing only skirt all in the name of wearing what u like, if u can then I'll be waiting to see proof, you already know it's against moral , why just saying it and not act
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
my dear, you fighting you said, I know you'll never go out wearing only skirt all in the name of wearing what u like, if u can then I'll be waiting to see proof, you already know it's against moral , why just saying it and not act

Please. I've been topless in lots of places, television included.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No, it isn't logical. Because nothing is being stretched or broken when a guy loses his virginity - that's what happens to women.

Physical trauma causes pain. The man goes through no physical trauma. Therefore pain is illogical.

And u think it is not logical to have a psychological pains?

My point is this, men and women are created differently, and such difference in their day to day activities should always be considered.

Breasts protrudes, but male chests don't. Even though both are somehow sexual organs, but one is more pronounced.

In the same vein, female virgina and male groins are both sex tools in their own way. One is protruding while the others are not. Women wear pants/shorts/trousers that are so tight even towards their virgina regions and are free and good to. because the shape and size is not pronounced maybe by sight. But it will be insane for a man will a bulging díck to be seen putting on a pant as tight as that of leggings and all that exposing their díck size to all to see. How would u feel if u see such a man walking on the road, exposing those bulge towards the groin region?

This is akin to what happens to women and not moving about topless, but if u find it logical enough to do so, feel free, no one will stop u, neither will anyone arrest u.

Trust me, I have seen countless mad women walking up and down the streets of Awka and no one has arrested them or ever cautioned them.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

They are allowed to wear what they want. Women aren't there to decorate the world.
I beg to disagree .....ladies make d world more beautiful....now I tink dats decoration grin
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

My point is this, men and women are created differently, and such difference in their day to day activities should always be considered.

Breasts protrudes, but male chests don't. Even though both are somehow sexual organs, but one is more pronounced.

In the same vein, female virgina and male groins are both sex tools in their own way. One is protruding while the others are not. Women wear pants/shorts/trousers that are so tight even towards their virgina regions and are free and good to. because the shape and size is not pronounced maybe by sight. But it will be insane for a man will a bulging díck to be seen putting on a pant as tight as that of leggings and all that exposing their díck size to all to see. How would u feel if u see such a man walking on the road, exposing those bulge towards the groin region?

This is akin to what happens to women and not moving about topless, but if u find it logical enough to do so, feel free, no one will stop u, neither will anyone arrest u.

Trust me, I have seen countless mad women walking up and down the streets of Awka and no one has arrested them or ever cautioned them.

Yawn.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
I beg to disagree .....ladies make d world more beautiful....now I tink dats decoration grin

That's not a woman's purpose, though.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

those awka gehs only God will judge dem grin
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Since u have defied all odds to appear topless in most places, televisions included and no one arrested u, why are u still lamenting?

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

proof!!!!! You can mail it to me

1 Share

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

That's not a woman's purpose, though.
didn't say its her purpose .....finally one tin we agree on since dis discus started wink
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

It's more than them picking. It's an ingrained perception. It needs to be remedied.

Even if men were successful, they will still have poor attitudes to women.

Have u ever thought of it this way...most men here dont care about how a woman feels. She is suppose to feel the same way as they do.

If they say, A is not a wife material, they expect u also think same.

Moreso, what happens to respect? Everyday women are slut-shamed, shamed for being single, shamed for disagreeing with other women, shamed for being "sexy", shamed for putting on make up. Shamed for walking out of a relationship, shamed for everything

Even if its ingrained to be silly, dont they have any atom of respect for us?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:

Have u ever thought of it this way...most men here dont care about how a woman feels. She is suppose to feel the same way as they do.

If they say, A is not a wife material, they expect u also think same.

Moreso, what happens to respect? Everyday women are slut-shamed, shamed for being single, shamed for disagreeing with other women, shamed for being "sexy", shamed for putting on make up. Shamed for walking out of a relationship, shamed for everything

Even if its ingrained to be silly, dont they have any atom of respect for us?
I'm glad u said most, personally, I don't judge, every one does things with their reason , but in this issue, we have to follow the morals of the environment we are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.