Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage (19548 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you missing 2 of yer ladies grin maxi112 and najikomassa
or how do i spell it?
Those two are on maternity leave.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

if they were just termed slùts,then they got off easy. they should be thrown in jail for public indecency.
you expect to proudly walk around town topless,in full view of kids too young to be exposed to sexual situations and expect no backlash?
Show me a guy who was allowed to walk down the street with his penis hanging out and then I'll agree with u on the "double standards" you've been harping on about.
THIS is EXACTLY how I view going topless and why i oppose the topless movement
.........❤minus that that 1st sentence though undecided
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

if they were just termed slùts,then they got off easy. they should be thrown in jail for public indecency.
you expect to proudly walk around town topless,in full view of kids too young to be exposed to sexual situations and expect no backlash?
Show me a guy who was allowed to walk down the street with his penis hanging out and then I'll agree with u on the "double standards" you've been harping on about.

It happened in old tribes. Kids weren't harmed. Babies see breasts constantly when they're feeding. Or are you against breastfeeding because bobbs are for sex only?

Breasts are not a sexual organ like a d. They're secondary characteristics, like facial hair on men.

You missed the entire point of my post. Well done.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Suspectzero(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
You think you are a feminist warrior regurgitating things you picked up in western media. Men and Women have never been treated the same and they never will especially in regards to sex. Because we are very different. I support everyone having equal rights but that's where it ends. You can't fight against nature. You are fighting a cause that is not practical. You will be a sad and unhappy person if you continue this way.

Do you know one thing I noticed about radical feminists in the West? It is that they are usually unattractive women who use feminism as a means of getting back at men who rejected them. The attractive women hardly bother with feminism because they know how good they have it the perks their gender and sexuality gives them.

Women want to be seen as sexual objects no matter how much some of them deny it. Why do they wear these tight, body hugging dresses, face full of makeup if it's not to attract the opposite gender? Pay attention to what a woman does and not what she says because there lies her true intentions.

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Iamlegend has said it all smiley
Boss! cool
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Those two are on maternity leave.

shocked what!!? How?!
..... lipsrsealed I used protection so this wouldn't happen!
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
We're saying the same thing..... We've been saying the same thing.
Only you say wear what you want and make men behave.
.........❤not gon happen.
.....❤The realty is we can no more control a man's perceptions than we can a women's right 2 choose what she wears.
...❤you don't like how some men veiw this matter? Ignore those particular males.

And females who think the same way.

This is a problem that is far deeper than just what you wear. It is representative of patriarchy and all poor attitudes to women.

No matter what a woman does, it is wrong. Don't pay for a date - selfish bitch. Pay for a date - trying to be a man. Have sex - slvt. Don't have sex - prude. There is no middle ground for perceptions of women to exist as individual humans as men do.

Someone has to fight for our rights. It's ok, I'll do it. I'm not afraid of people disliking me.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Iamlegend has said it all smiley
Boss!
#Salutes cool

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by neocortex: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not seeking your acceptance. I'm seeking to be treated like a human. Free from your unfair judgements based on my gender.

I'm seeking for you to leave women alone and stop telling them what to do in order to please you.

Firstly, if you are being abused or controlled, please run for your life
and if you feared you might be followed , you may get a
restraining order against those telling you what to do.

But if no one is pointing a gun to your head then this your
comment is baseless.

Who is a human if I may ask ?

You want to be free to do whatever you want but you do not want others to think
about what you do.

Every human(both male and female) action attracts judgement, that
is the fact of life and those who wish to achieve success will not
prioritise stopping people from judging them, rather they focus on achieving
their goals.

But if you don't want to be judged, stop interacting with humans simple,
get pets as friend and break up all your relationships with those who judge you.
It is human to judge be it loud or silent, ever since the evolution of humans into
a thinking being, it is impossible to stop it from having an opinion, the genie is
out of the bottle, it can't be caged.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:
You think you are a feminist warrior regurgitating things you picked up in western media. Men and Women have never been treated the same and they never will especially in regards to sex. Because we are very different. I support everyone having equal rights but that's where it ends. You can't fight against nature. You are fighting a cause that is not practical. You will be a sad and unhappy person if you continue this way.

Do you know one thing I noticed about radical feminists in the West? It is that they are usually unattractive women who use feminism as a means of getting back at men who rejected them. The attractive women hardly bother with feminism because they know how good they have it the perks their gender and sexuality gives them.

Women want to be seen as sexual objects no matter how much some of them deny it. Why do they wear these tight, body hugging dresses, face full of makeup if it's not to attract the opposite gender? Pay attention to what a woman does and not what she says because there lies her true intentions.

Yawn.

I am not physically unattractive to a lot of men. You would probably label me so because you dislike my personality.

If you support equal rights then you are a feminist, that's the definition.

Everyone has a right to do what they want without judgement. You see women dressing in a way you perceive as sexual and all you can think is that she's doing it to attract you.

How do you know she's not doing it to attract other women? Or some other reason? Men on this forum are ao egocentric. Like everything a woman does is to serve men.

My case in point.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

And females who think the same way.

This is a problem that is far deeper than just what you wear. It is representative of patriarchy and all poor attitudes to women.

No matter what a woman does, it is wrong. Don't pay for a date - selfish bitch. Pay for a date - trying to be a man. Have sex - slvt. Don't have sex - prude. There is no middle ground for perceptions of women to exist as individual humans as men do.

Someone has to fight for our rights. It's ok, I'll do it. I'm not afraid of people disliking me.
now on them above points, i agree. Paying on dates,I veiw this way:
If a man wants 2 pay,let him
If he wants 2 split . Don't.
if some1 INVITES you out.......they should pay.
....but do you,pay if you like.darn what society says.
❤But this is a whole other topic under gender norms.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Tenkobos(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
thank you. Make dem dey there dey play victim.

It's funny anyone would think other people's opinion can put holes in their favourite skimpy dresses. The freedom to criticize is a big part of the free world we desire. If they care so much what people think, dem never ready to bare chest. grin
Lemme show you the difference between how a real woman thinks and how a feminist thinks.

IN POLITICS.

Real Woman: Politics in nigeria is a war zone and there many people contesting for this post. We gotta plan and strategitize ahead of time, campaign and put in our best if we want to win.

Feminist: Men have been occupying this position for a long time, it is time they get their women hating ass there and allow a woman to lead.

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
neocortex:

Firstly, if you are being abused or controlled, please run for your life
and if you feared you might be followed , you may get a
restraining order against those telling you what to do.

But if no one is pointing a gun to your head then this your
comment is baseless.

Who is a human if I may ask ?

You want to be free to do whatever you want but you do not want others to think
about what you do.

Every human(both male and female) action attracts judgement, that
is the fact of life and those who wish to achieve success will not
prioritise stopping people from judging them, rather they focus on achieving
their goals.

But if you don't want to be judged, stop interacting with humans simple,
get pets as friend and break up all your relationships with those who judge you.
It is human to judge be it loud or silent, ever since the evolution of humans into
a thinking being, it is impossible to stop it from having an opinion, the genie is
out of the bottle, it can't be caged.

You miss the point entirely.

Women are judged as a gender. Every individual can be judged by every other individual, it is a given.

Example of gender perceptions in action:

If a guy fails a maths test - that guy sucks at maths.

If a woman fails - all women suck at maths.

We need to allow everyone to be individual without these harmful gender perceptions.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Boss!
#Salutes cool
my personal padi..I hail smiley
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

Wrong. I'm not radical feminist, I'm not feminist at all.
But I darn sho' don't see no advantages 2 being hyper sexuallized!! undecided
..... I am a human being and I want o be treat like 1 !!! undecided
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

now on them above points, i agree. Paying on dates,I veiw this way:
If a man wants 2 pay,let him
If he wants 2 split . Don't.
if some1 INVITES you out.......they should pay.
....but do you,pay if you like.darn what society says.
❤But this is a whole other topic under gender norms.

I always just pay my own way. It's fairer.

And also, its protecting myself. I know if a guy invites me out and pays for me, he will expect sex. Then he'll get mad when I don't sleep with him.

When I refuse sex there is a chance he will rape me out of anger. It's so sad that women think like this.

As if him being nice is payment for my body. Another symptom of patriarchy and rape culture.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not telling anyone what to think.

I'm telling you to stop making women responsible for what you think. Stop shaming women for YOUR thoughts.

Don't call women slvts because you had a sexual thought about them. Or any other "reason" you think of.
those men ( whether in the minority or majority, is inconsequential) who do such don't call ladies _sluts because they feel sexual attraction to them. It's usually because they feel the ladies are dressed or behave like the professional ones seeking customers.

You think men cannot have sexual thoughts about ladies who dress modestly? If you do, you know far less than you think you do. However they wouldn't address them the same way they would a scantily dressed lady.

Tell me, would you think the same thing of a suited presidential candidate and another dressed like a hippie? Dressing leaves an impression. It's not rocket science.

PS: I like how you presumed to know me. Presumptuousness is mostly blind. For the records, I don't call ladies _sluts, but if a lady (this applies to guys too) comes for a job interview bare chested (or nearly), she can forget about the job. undecided
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
Lemme show you the difference between how a real woman thinks and how a feminist thinks.

IN POLITICS.

Real Woman: Politics in nigeria is a war zone and there many people contesting for this post. We gotta plan and strategitize ahead of time, campaign and put in our best if we want to win.

Feminist: Men have been occupying this position for a long time, it is time they get their women hating ass there and allow a woman to lead.

You really misunderstand feminism. A feminist is the first woman AND the second woman. They are the same woman.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I always just pay my own way. It's fairer.

And also, its protecting myself. I know if a guy invites me out and pays for me, he will expect sex. Then he'll get mad when I don't sleep with him.

When I refuse sex there is a chance he will rape me out of anger. It's so sad that women think like this.

As if him being nice is payment for my body. Another symptom of patriarchy and rape culture.
oh,yes. Them John's who think women are their employed personal sex worke.r after having being pre paid with a meal grin smh.
Yes,it's always good 2 have money to pay incase you run into this man.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

It happened in old tribes. Kids weren't harmed. Babies see breasts constantly when they're feeding. Or are you against breastfeeding because bobbs are for sex only?
Breasts are not a sexual organ like a d. They're secondary characteristics, like facial hair on men.
You missed the entire point of my post. Well done.
So you want us to be like those ancient tribes?
Throw ur phone away,strip down,make a loin cloth,pick up a crude spear and find ur way into the jungle then.
Quit comparing two vastly dissimilar things.Walking around topless was/is the norm to them, can you say the same about the society you live in?
& i doubt a 12yr old kid remembers what his mom's boôbs looked liked.even if he did, they're will be nothing sexual about them because they're his mother's. save for those with Oedipus complex.
You have to understand that sexuality has never been an exact science. answer this honestly- do you get arousèd looking at a man's beard or Adam's apple?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Of course everyone "frowns" on rape.

But instead of assigning blame to rapists, people try to excuse it by saying he was provoked by the woman. Usually by what she was wearing.

I'm not trying to make people want what I want. I am trying to provide choice.

So if a woman wants to be a wife, she can. If she wants to be a busineswoman, she can. Whatever she wants to do, she can, FREE OF JUDGEMENT.

Infact I don't know what to tell u again.

Just live ur life the way u want.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
those men ( whether in the minority or majority, is inconsequential) who do such don't call ladies _sluts because they feel sexual attraction to them. It's usually because they feel the ladies are dressed or behave like the professional ones seeking customers.

You think men cannot have sexual thoughts about ladies who dress modestly? If you do, you know far less than you think you do. However they wouldn't address them the same way they would a scantily dressed lady.

Tell me, would you think the same thing of a suited presidential candidate and another dressed like a hippie? Dressing leaves an impression. It's not rocket science.

PS: I like how you presumed to know me. Presumptuousness is mostly blind. For the records, I don't call ladies _sluts, but if a lady (this applies to guys too) comes for a job interview bare chested (or nearly), she can forget about the job. undecided

Dress codes apply to everyone. But dress codes are more strictly regulated for women.

But socially, only dress codes exist for women. Women's personalities are judged entirely on their dress. Men do not suffer same.

I do not presume men can control their sexual thoughts in any situation. What I am saying is sexual thoughts are the problem of the person thinking, not the person they're thinking about.

Women wearing niqab still get raped. Dress can't prevent rape or sexual thought.

There is no excuse for mistreating people based on their state of dress.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Infact I don't know what to tell u again.

Just live ur life the way u want.

You don't need to tell me anything. You need to STOP telling me. You wouldn't seek to "educate" a man the same way.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
THIS is EXACTLY how I view going topless and why i oppose the topless movement
.........❤minus that that 1st sentence though undecided
fairest maiden. Why art thou so brilliant?
Marry me perhaps?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Tenkobos(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No, it's because women are seen as sexual objects. Patriarchy.
Their entire personalities are judged on dress sense. Not so for men.
Men go topless - hot weather.
Women go topless - slvts who deserve to be raped.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Yawn.

I am not physically unattractive to a lot of men. You would probably label me so because you dislike my personality.

If you support equal rights then you are a feminist, that's the definition.

Everyone has a right to do what they want without judgement. You see women dressing in a way you perceive as sexual and all you can think is that she's doing it to attract you.

How do you know she's not doing it to attract other women? Or some other reason? Men on this forum are ao egocentric. Like everything a woman does is to serve men.

My case in point.
That's what feminists like to think. Feminism isn't really about equal rights. If a man faces some sort of discrimination or even abuse, feminists would look the other way or even gloat over it. When it's a lady on the shorter end of the stick, you all remember to cry foul.

You feminists have no idea what equality means, or maybe you are just being devious. If you do, you wouldn't open a post arguing for a woman's right to go bare chested yet denying a man's right to have an opinion about it. That's all shades of silly.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by neocortex: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

You miss the point entirely.

Women are judged as a gender. Every individual can be judged by every other individual, it is a given.

Example of gender perceptions in action:

If a guy fails a maths test - that guy sucks at maths.

If a woman fails - all women suck at maths.

We need to allow everyone to be individual without these harmful gender perceptions.

Well, your first post was about individual rights wear anything you want not generalizations
and I am certain most of those who opposed you would not have done so if "generalization is bad"
was your original message not "I can do whatever I want and don't you dare judge me".

Your example is quite extreme and can only be found among backward thinking bigots who
don't matter and even at that people get judged for being black,short, fat and the likes,
so fighting bigotry is a fight for all.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
fairest maiden. Why art thou so brilliant?
Marry me perhaps?
Nope. You'll turn me stupid grin like you tongue
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I do know the difference.

Please go and do some reading. I haven't got the time to educate you on the last thousand years of human sociology.

Google is your friend.

Loooooool.....

You still haven't answered my questions..... it's not that complicated to give an explanation of a term you have been referencing all morning...

You can recommend texts on human sociology for me to look through, that could be a great way to start knowing a lot within the context of the last thousand years

Is it not amusing that you had all morning to lecture us on the the emotional,logical and psychological aspects of cleavage exposure and it's embodiments; yet you cannot spare just few lines to explain these 'patriarchal thoughts' that have littered almost every post you have made all morning... how encompassing,inspiring and thoughtful of you...

Be careful of what you read on Google.... it has always been an acquaintance, but never my friend..
kudos those who drink from your golden cup of wisdom!!!!
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by harsysky(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is something that can never be changed. We have all been wired in our brains, by the society ofcourse, to view the boobs as sexual tool. Bare them and you get more than 3/4 of the males' d'cks fully erected-- hot ladies especially. We cannot go back to those days when women bare their boobs. In short, I get aroused anytime I see fully erect boobs. I'm not a pervert, just saying my mind
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
neocortex:

Well, your first post was about individual rights wear anything you want not generalizations
and I am certain most of those who opposed you would not have done so if "generalization is bad"
was your original message not "I can do whatever I want and don't you dare judge me".

Your example is quite extreme and can only be found among backward thinking bigots who
don't matter and even at that people get judged for being black,short, fat and the likes,
so fighting bigotry is a fight for all.

Correct. I do fight for all, as you can see in my post history.

Women have individual rights, too.

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Dress codes apply to everyone. But dress codes are more strictly regulated for women.

But socially, only dress codes exist for women. Women's personalities are judged entirely on their dress. Men do not suffer same.

There is no excuse for mistreating people based on their state of dress.
are you being serious right now?

So let's say two guys show up for an interview,one dressed in shorts and a T-shirt,the other in a suit & tie. Tell me,do you think the T-shirt guy stands a chance?

You have your home,you can go topless, bottomless.... headless, if you so desire. No one is gonna stop you. but society has moved forward,we're no longer in the stone age. so if you're stepping out,you try to uphold the standard of modesty of ur locality. it's that simple.
And you'll agree that women are the most likely to bend those rules, hence why the spotlight is focused on them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.