Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) (65086 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by chie8: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Remember the brother of murdered Redeemed Christian church Pastor Eunice Mojisola Olawale who staged a protest in Ibadan because of the mother of his sister by extremists,he has shown off the coffin that will be used to bury the deceased deaconess.She will be buried today July 23rd.

RIP.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-coffin-that-will-be-used-to-bury.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by herzern(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2016
The news revolvinq around this woman is much.......is it because of her good deeds??

RIP Madam......they killed the mere body(FLESH) not soul

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Titheman(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2016
dis guy is tryna get popular with his sister gruesome murder..why show us d coffin 4 god sake... see him posing

anyway dat woman's mansion in heaven is bigger dan aso rock

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
The news revolvinq around this woman is much.......is it because of her good deeds??
What good deeds? She was slain while performing a religious obligation. No one should be killed for their beliefs/non-belief.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Titheman:

anyway dat woman's mansion in heaven is bigger DAT aso rock

No mansion for her. She's dead. End of story.

Until we sort out our issues as a society, issues like this will continue to surface . I hope the children she left behind have some sort of support. I can't imagine the horror they must be going through seeing their mom on the pages of newspapers daily.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
more pics

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Titheman(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

No mansion for her. She's dead. End of story.

Until we sort out our issues as a society, issues like this will continue to surface . I hope the children she left behind have some sort of support. I can't imagine the horror they must be going through seeing their mom on the pages of newspapers daily.
guy I said in heaven

owh son of Lucifer are u vexing dat u lost dis precious soul?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP. bt do we really need to see d coffin

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by herzern(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Sermwell:
That woman just died for nothing undecided
Religion is the worst thing happening to mankind undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by adioolayi(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Passion of Pastor Mrs Eunice ..Rest in Peace
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
R.I.P Mrs Eunice M. Olawale

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Why them dey show us na??

Make we con enter ahm??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by slimpoppa(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP Ma'am.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by omofabulous(f): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Desdola(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
May she rest in peace
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Eyah, may her soul continue to rest in the Lord's bossom.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by raymond284(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Why the showing off as if her death is good thing to him.. Social media madness.. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
REST IN PEACE MA..GOD WILL SURELY REWARD U IN HEAVEN....MA
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by gidimasters(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by bastien: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
so? make we celebrate the coffin?

RIP to the woman

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by dotTEE007(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
..........................SHE WAS SLAUGHTERED.............................
THIS POST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PICTURE ON STAGE OR ANY CONCERT GRAPHIC DESIGN WITH YOUR FACE ON IT.............................................................................

Better than a song.....
While we were asleep, she was on the streets like she always has done for over 10yrs preaching, evangelising, reaching out to souls. She was killed in cold blood, murdered on the same street she walked on for souls, she was sliced like she wasn't human but I don't see anyone marching for her sake. Only a few are putting up posts about this soldier who died for the kingdom.
You want something to like or share or make trend? Here is a worthy one. Deaconess EUNICE my Street Heroine.
YOU DIED A HERO'S DEATH, MARTYRED LIKE THE DISCIPLES OF OLD.
IN LIFE I NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOU BUT IN DEATH I CELEBRATE YOU.
AM GLAD YOU ARE NOW WITH THE LORD, AM GLAD YOU HAVE REKINDLED A PASSION I ALMOST LET GO. SHE DESERVES MORE THAN A MILLION SHARES FROM CHRISTIANS, SHE DESERVES MORE THAN A ZILLION LIKES FROM THE SAME AND EVEN MUCH MORE THAN 500K COMMENTS.
Its personal, yes it is. We celebrate the wrong stuff and walts past the right one. we close our eyes to what is worth posting about, liking and sharing about too. She did what most of us wont do in the name of rank, class and being famous, but hey, she did it regardless, so i'll celebrate her regardless too. Thank you again Dcns Eunice for reminding me of the real essence of Christianity.. Souls, Souls,, Soul!

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Sermwell(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
That woman just died for nothing undecided
Religion is the worst thing happening to mankind undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Philinho(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
The battle belong to God. RIP
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by LMAyedun(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace cry
But please, it's 'Murder of his sister' not 'Mother of his sister'

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by MadCow1: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
I'm tired of this story jor.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by dhamstar(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm.... BEAUTIFUL COFFIN!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by Psalmuel92(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP Evangelist
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Every bodi com dey dey popular with this woman death including d one taking selfie with d coffin

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by okolabi: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
So this is new abi? He even made front page. Op my head is not correct o
Re: Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) by sexychocho(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP to her

She will be celebrated in heaven

But wait oooo, Y dis oga dey take selfie with coffin na
Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.