Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC (67830 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued / Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) / Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by GentleiB: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
This is wickedness redefined. May God save us from evil men and wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by mu2sa2: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
How can a supposed "man of god" declare a child to be a witch/wizard? And this is happening all over the place! This boy would have been starved to death and the parents and church members will sing and dance all night over it. Absolutely disgusting! That this evil is happening under the watchful eyes of CAN is even more disgusting. This an organization that claims to be an umbrella body for Christians, yet keeps mum and does nothing as most despicable evil is perpetrated in churches across the land. Let's get it clear, a child is innocent of evil. Any eediot that says a child is a witch/wizard is a liar.The most annoying thing is that it is always poor children that these self-appointed so-called anointed men of god declare witches. They and their little gods are a curse on the community. Let's hope that soon the govt will turn on these criminals and deal them a fatal blow. All their so called houses of god should be forfeited to govt and turned to schools, clinics or other community use. If those in power now do nothing, hopefully this boy will one day become president or governor and do the needful. USELESS people.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by AreaFada2: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
God is very patient o.

Poor innocent boy.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by donchijoz(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Cele church I just see them as cult group
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Percentile: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Richie0974:
Abeg make world end on the 29th, make all of us they go, make I go reincarnate,Nigeria don tire me. And the stupid man will say he's serving God.

Lol grin
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by zorroeta(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
21st century Christianity.. hmm
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by snezBaba: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
But if na Islam now all the hypocrite go Don open that big septic tank they call mouth
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Playwhizard(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Olukat:
Cele has always been an upgraded shrine.

shrine ko shrine ni......if na dose Pentecostal Church naw...e no go reach front page nd comment no go plenty.......infact watz d evidence dat it is a celestial church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Imagine the barbarity meted on a little boy who knows nothing. Yet they(Christians) champion themselves as loving pple.
If this was done b a Muslim this thread wud be coasting 9 pages and more with Christians raining abuses on Islam and her Propht. Is it surprising muslim didn't swamp over this thread raining insults on Christians and Christianity?
Judge ursefs if uve conscience.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by phranq(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Florblu:
Some men of God will suffer here on earth and still continue with the suffering in heaven.
See potential Fine boy in chain

sister...did u just call dem men of God?? mbanu!!!! dey r men of evil!!!! we kw men of God wen we cm across dem nahhh
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Jacko1(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Ogun state again

In between omo dat woman be like man oh walai
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by slowice(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
The truth is no Christian would do a thing like this... This act can only be done by church people... They re no men of God, but gods of men.... They ll always find a way to rope God into their activities cos that is what moves market easily... And the gullible ones makes it lucrative by patronizing them... They were called Christians cos they behaved like Christ. Can we now call these ones Christians or their leaders men of God. We fall for their cheap abracadabra because we re far from the word which is light. Can a man who dwell in darkness truly see? Mtchewwwww.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by ALImaza48(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:
And our dullard President will never make a statement condemning this act.

APC Government led by this burukutu burantashi addict is so far from the people;

GEJ please come back sad
No
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Playwhizard(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
donchijoz:
Cele church I just see them as cult group

i dn dey expect comment lyk dis...cult ko court ni...jst sae u dnt lyk d church...well i no fite u o bt jst dey tell u.....i hail u bros........donchijoz baba lng tym ooooo........abeg check my signature naw

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Olukat(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Playwhizard:

shrine ko shrine ni......if na dose Pentecostal Church naw...e no go reach front page nd comment no go plenty.......infact watz d evidence dat it is a celestial church

I hope you are not hopping on one of your legs now? grin grin
Happy weekend
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by ALImaza48(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

APC Government led by this burukutu burantashi addict is so far from the people;

GEJ please come back sad
No wonder u are FOWLYANSH

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Olaoluwa66(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
RealAdewole:
That's y u shld attend a bible believing church
And who told you Celestial church of Christ, is not a bible believing church?? undecided
RealAdewole:
That's y u shld attend a bible believing church
And who told you Celestial church of Christ, is not a bible believing church??
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by frozenSun(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Ajewealth123:
only God knows how many like him are still in chains

In various churches around Nigeria oh!

The name of the church branch is KEY OF JOY but they put this young fella in Chains and padlock, Mental & Physical Pain. What an Irony.

The wickedness of man eh.. I wonder how so much wickedness can be contained in this small heart.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by MrTour: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Anything that enters naija is blown out of proportion.

When Oyibo brought religion, they didn't say we should stop investing in research and development and focus on just religion, most Nigerians have a mad man's mentality, how could you do this to a child.

Religion came to Nigeria, it was blown out of proportion.
Dollar came to Nigeria, it was blown out of proportion.
Azonto came to Nigeria, it was blown out of proportion.
Dabbing came to Nigeria, it was blown out of proportion. Add yours if you remember any.
So many things, I'm tired of being tired of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by phr33man(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:
When I said Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, people.

True talk as our slogan sef don talk am "GOOD PEOPLE,GREAT NATION. MAKE D PERSON UNDER COMPLETE AM ABEG
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Iceberg3: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
These white garment churches are real cultists...and sad thing is thats where u find majority of those beautiful ebony yoruba girls and the rest are muslims..only a many few are in emmm those redeem church them,you know..
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by omenka(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oh my God.. My heart just sank... This is simply too much to take..

Lord you are alive- why do you let these things happen to little kids?? cry
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by jennifer22(f): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Florblu:
Some men of God will suffer here on earth and still continue with the suffering in heaven.
See potential Fine boy in chain

Angle of correction, suffer here on earth and also suffer in hell . No suffer in heaven my friend but enjoyment.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Norms(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
winkmart:
Christianity in Nigeria has not only gone wrong, I think most of the pastors and church members have gone mad!

On the 22nd of July 2016, at about 10:30am at Ajibawo in Ado odo OTA division 2; NSCDC officers rescued a 9-year old boy named Taiwo Korede, who had been chained for weeks at Celestial Church of Christ Key of Joy Parish, Ajiwo. The case has since been transfered to the appropriate authority for further investigation.

How can a parent or assumed child of God do this to a child? What was his crime? This is child abuse at its finest. And I hop every one involved is brough to book
Humans have lost all senses of humanity!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/9-year-old-boy-chained-with-padlocks-at.html

Imagine if this thing happened in mosque, how the xtians will comment......but for this non of the Muslims comment a bad thing......chai chai......

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by xmich(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
AN ATHEIST WOULD NEVER DO SUCH, YET THEY SAY WE'LL GO TO HELL. THE IRONY!!!

ps. WHERE WAS SKY DADDY??

You dey mind them
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by neocortex: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
He needs to be permanently removed from his maggot parents. Why would you subject your child to this?

This boy is emotionality scared for good. sad Pray

Wait for an update......"the child was suspected of being a witch blah blah" useless Pastors

That is the effect of believing in witches and wizards and being brainwashed, no parent in their right mind
will allow their child to be chained.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by neocortex: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rich4god:
And yet... some people will keep preaching to me to leave the Catholic Church....

Catholic or no catholic , all churches have one goal which
is to use fear of unknown to keep their sheep perpetually loyal.
After that , the sheep will do anything he/she is told.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by yak(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
but y is it that despite all positive things happening in Ogun, is only the NEGATIVE ones make headline?
back to topic: d rate at which this child labor in what ever guise is going in Africa, one day we may loose d entire younger African Generation.
the other day, we heard some1 fed her dog wit a baby, another used there kids in exchange for food item, some chased their kids away in d name of witchcraft. which way Africa
My verdict is that this poverty@work in Africa. it seems to av started to affect the brains
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by smogup: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
God shouldn't have created Africa
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by farouk0403(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

GEJ please come back sad

Mumu wetin concern Buhari with religious thingy?

this is internal problem the president of CAN should solve it,,,

May be they should start recruiting real pastors and sack all the fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by ApenaEde: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uuuun ! Christianity! SMH thank God I'm a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Norms(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
We have to be Honest in our life......
If today this thing happened in one of the Muslim's Mosque, How do you think the xtians will comments on it, but fare enough non of the muslims comments something bad.
My usual question i used to asked is that "WHY DOES THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND STILL CLAIMING THAT HE WAS MENTIONED IN THEIR BOOK AS PROPHET SENT BY GOD. IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN, WHY DOES THE CHRISTIANS didn't BELIEVE IN MUSLIM'S PROPHET DESPITE THE FACT THAT BOTH THEY BELIEVE IN ALL THE PROPHETS? "
One of those two must be confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.