Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC (67796 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued / Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) / Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by motionz: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is the same as the almajiri system in the north. Or even worse set.....naija ehn
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by chimoskyg(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
What the Bleep is happening, which one we go worry about??
All the colonian masters brought are seriously not helping us.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by BetaThings: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:
And our dullard President will never make a statement condemning this act.
He is dullard enough to know that action, not speeches are required
and that you cannot comment on every issue
if he speaks - we will hear what about your own Boko Haram people? Touch not my anointed

Christians have been burning child witches for ever in Nigeria. Where was Jonathan then

FowlYansh:
APC Government led by this burukutu burantashi addict is so far from the people;

GEJ please come back sad

You don't know what you are calling for
It took Jonathan about one month to respond to Ebola Issue
If you doubt check the day Mr Sawyer got to Nigeria and the week when Jonathan (Health Minister Prof Chukwu) met Govs (Commissioners of health)

And we know that the health Ministry under Chukwu eventually embezzled Ebola fund money

2 Likes

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by histemple: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintdennis:

5 in 7 catholic priests have a side chic (if not two) that they use to satisfy themselves.

It's a fact

Also what about opus dei?

Christianity is a personal race. You can't vouch for anyone.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by inspiredlegal: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

APC Government led by this burukutu burantashi addict is so far from the people;

GEJ please come back sad

[color=#770077][/color] When will you start talking like a human and not otherwise? Must the president comment on everything?

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by saintdennis(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
histemple:

Christianity is a personal race. You can't vouch for anyone.

Tho I don't really believe in any religion.

You're right...it's a personal race.

I just find it annoying when peeps criticise one religion or denomination(within a religion) and use theirs as an example of perfect peity
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by POTUT(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
AN ATHEIST WOULD NEVER DO SUCH, YET THEY SAY WE'LL GO TO HELL. THE IRONY!!!

ps. WHERE WAS SKY DADDY??

Gentleman, your statement implies you are an atheist. I am a Christian - meaning, one who believes in and follows after Jesus Christ.

However, I do not understand how you can say "an atheist will never do such..." Can I ask you, do you consider this story evil, unacceptable and bad? Obviously, you do. Yes. I do too.

The only difference will be that I have a reference, a transcending reference by which to calibrate this as evil. If you deny that God is, you fail woefully to identify a reference point on which to base the act of this so-called pastor as immoral. If you say that God is not, you then have to tell me where your moral compass comes from. From the molecules that make up your brain? Or from something deep inside you which you unfortunately deny exists? If there is no God, then this act is neither moral nor immoral...it is just an outcome of the accidental bombardment of molecules in the man's brain that caused him to indulge in this neutral act.

My dear, God is, and as a corollary, evil exists. It is because God exists that we can call such an act evil, bad and unacceptable.

Do you call this unacceptable...and yet say you are an atheist? By whose standard is it unacceptable? Your standard? How and when and what gives you authority to become a standard? After what entity have you molded yourself? If you say it is by your standard...then please accord other persons (including killers, murderers, rapists, ritualists and other criminals) the privilege to establish their own standards, since, just like you, they came from nothing (not made by any God).

The act is condemnable, and I pray that law enforcement agents continually succeed in ridding society of men like these. I also pray that such men still in devious acts like these desist from it and repent. Such men have named the name of Christ, but have not walked in the ways of Christ.

I have re-read my response at least twice to make sure there is no unchristian sentence in it. If you find one, please remit it to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by winkmart: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
july66:
that was a reckless remark by you. The fact that few christians behave contrary to expectations is not enough for making such an unguarded remark. Caption it few or some rather than most. That is most provocative.

Be wise, it's done by Majority, are you saying the majority are going to heaven
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Holy God!
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

GEJ please come back sad
See as I dy cry for ur yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
RealAdewole:
That's y u shld attend a bible believing church
Is your church a bible believing church....
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm. Who are you ppl to judge the pastor, church or parents.

The man is a true christian, follower of christ and man of God.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by BIGkoboko: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a world we live in..
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by KiNiBiGd: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

GEJ please come back sad

Go meet him in otueke grin, na

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Princepoint(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
wickedness This world is crazy
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by BetaThings: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
DonCortino:

Una be terrorists naa! Nobody dey contest dat one with una.
terrorists killing tens of people

And no one can contest your right to start a world war at will and massacre millions of souls

Ogbunigwe
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by ogbevireo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Florblu:
Some men of God will suffer here on earth and still continue with the suffering in heaven.
See potential Fine boy in chain

which kin heaven? na HELL dem dey go straight.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Trustworthiness: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
COvo:
These churches called celestial and cherubim are two demonic churches, the things are practice are barbaric. They whip you silly and they'll say they're casting out demons and they also go to the river to bath every year. Which kind church be that.

This is not limited to celestial and cherubim only, it cut across all the churches in Nigeria today. Probably with the exemption of the Catholic Church if the too are free from this.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Coolgent(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oh my God! No wonder Pastors are becoming Muslims.
even atheist cant do this ungodly act.
I believe there are many case like this here in south let alone north.

NCDSC thump up! Keep it up
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Siga: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
... This same picture was used in a different story tho... that his father chained him for stealing his money... not Cele ... why are bloggers doing this to Nigerians... na wa

Meanwhile... that father deserves serious jail time...
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Coolgent(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
FowlYansh:

GEJ please come back sad
U must be insulting a gentleman who is old enought to be your father because those corrupt politicians that are buying your Olosho service can no longer afford it.
Useless goat!

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bad people. Religion of crime. Religion against the nature. Religion of conflicts. Religion of different versions and testaments.
Thank God am not one of you. May Allah save the innocent boy from your dirty hands.

1 Like

Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by juman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
They might be using him for sacrifice.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by okolabi: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hallelujah oooooo
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by okolabi: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
That Babe wey carry the boy fine small sha. From the looks of her mouth her toto go dey tight and sweet small
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=RealAdewole post=47810726]That's y u shld attend a bible believing church[/quote

Like the one that taught the whites to enslave Africa and look down on others based on their skin color?

P.S: Didn't want to be an a-hole. Just couldn't help it. grin[quote author=RealAdewole post=47810726]
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Metallurgist: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
bittertruthz:
Nigerians abuse religion.
would you say the same for Islam
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by bittertruthz: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Metallurgist:
would you say the same for Islam

Is Islam not religion? You are so dumb....................... When i say religion i mean Christian, Islam and others.
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by figure007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
imohchard:
Cele church is an upgraded ifa shrine
Anything white garment are diabolical in nature ..... Out of 100 of them not up to 20 are clean ...others are either involve in science and all ...have seen cases....
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Ikigia: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
winkmart:
this is quite unacceptable

"quite"? okay
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Catholic, Redeem, Celestial, Pentecostal, Anglican and Jehovah witness. Which one is the way to heaven ?
Re: Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC by JoNach: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
raebox:
is the officer man or woman
my brodaaaa.... That question na post ume question, cos me I don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.