Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (31944 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
floragregs:
stop deceiving yourself by quoting yourself. Only a dumb nairalander wouldn't know those with multiple accounts! Arrogant boy.

I quoted myself, am I dead?

Not my fault if you were born Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by ClassCaptain(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Kj

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by maestroferddi: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2016
No matter how you look at it, the stark reality is that most Nigerian females are not that really smart.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by DeRay98(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
Nice speech..
Not just Nigerian men, most black men.

Gosh i hate black men sometimes.

Ok na, go and join African-Americans women in their attitude towards their men and see if you will end up like them; lonely angry single mothers always blaming men for their own choice of preferring thugs and touts to befriend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by eipreel(f): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol....onuora sef don become celebrity grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by vicstar(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:

FLOTUS? Did you really just ask what's so special about her? Aunty dolly where are you from? grin

FLOTUS!! That's a strong word mahhn grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Wealthyone:
*Copied from whatsapp*

Dear Mother,

Please, stop teaching your daughter that it's her job to fix her man! Who will fix her, when she is busy fixing another?

Momma, stop telling her that she's the home builder! Tell her that she will work hand in hand with her husband to build her home.

Our society today is littered with over-burdened wives, mothers, sisters and daughters. They are wearied, they are stressed and drained, from having to
fix themselves and as well fix an adult who ought to be fixing himself and fixing things around the house.

Look around you, you've succeeded in raising strong daughters and weak sons.... Sons who grew to become nonchalant men, men who rather feast while the women work.

Ma'am, teach your son that it's his job to provide for his family, totally, exclusively, that way, he won't expect his woman to share family responsibilities with him.
When such expectations aren't there, he will very much appreciate any input she makes.

Teach your son that he's the sole protector of his home, that will make him not run off to chase pleasure with the idea that "my wife will handle it".

Mama, teach your son that loving his wife is a daily affair, and he must make her feel loved, in every sense of the word....

Dad, make your son understand that he's not done anything for his children, until he loves their mother fully.

Papa, raise your son, by loving his mother purely... When he sees you doing it right, he will do it more right in his marriage.

Daddie, teach your son never to depend on a woman. That way, he will never look at a woman as his support, he will put in all his best to be there for his family.

Mom and Dad, raise your sons, to be the picture of the husbands you desire for your daughters!
nice one

Oh and i agree with OP. Even though you could have conveyed your message in fewer words

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Yinkwamo(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is so special about her Some people are just stupid for no reason at all.
As in ehn, very stupid for no reason. Who Michelle Obama epp? Mtchew!
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Odunharry(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2016
If Michele isn't nice and updoing, Barack Obama wouldn't have treated her like that..

You don't expect ur man to treat you like a Queen when you have a repulsive attitude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by DeRay98(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Its a question of choices, she saw and recognized "something" him when he was a "nobody" she made a good choice from a good heart with good intentions and stuck to him through all those years of little beginnings and insignificance till he became who be became. She made him her "Prince" without a crown anywhere near him and when he was crowned a "KING" she became his "Queen"
That's what she is enjoying, her investment that other women who envying including the author has no idea about. You can't reap when and you have not sow.

9 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by blackdeek53: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
vicstar:

FLOTUS!! That's a strong word mahhn grin cool
Very strong my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by EdDave(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
A strong woman needs a strong man. A strong man needs a strong woman.
That's a team to beat.
While they both are working and praying hard to meet and form a formidable marriage, weak minded people are online trading blames about the opposite sex.

Nice one@OP.

9 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
9ja girls are actually good.

But many younger ones these days just have an inordinate sense of entitlement and expect "ready-made" food.

Sadly, some are becoming very predictable when it comes to money.

Each one says "I am different from other girls" but then behaves just like others when it comes to money.

Some are still good sha. You just have to search a bit harder these days. wink

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by justicejay(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is this your conclusion?
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
He just made sense honestly

My handkerchief da cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2016
U never start to hate black men Abeg change ur skin we hate u too
LuveU2:
Most re beginning to irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Miznel(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:
Nonsense.
Wailers have started hating

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by LuveU2(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
greatmen:
U never start to hate black men Abeg change ur skin we hate u too
Good to know

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Story for the gods naija Babe dey find ready made o, how much in ur pocket determines greatness, some of them go sey dey knew someone who was with a man when he was nobody when he became rich things change story find out it takes 2 to tangle grin grin grin
DeRay98:
Its a question of choices, she saw and recognized "something" him when he was a "nobody" she made a good choice from a good heart with good intentions and stuck to him through all those years of little beginnings and insignificance till he became who be became. She made him her "Prince" without a crown anywhere near him and when he was crowned a "KING" she became his "Queen"
That's what she is enjoying, her investment that other women who envying including the author has no idea about. You can't reap when and you have not sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Please sad just one round
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Jidhey1(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
What do I say now?
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
What do you mean wailers? Are we on political thread? Believe the OP at your peril.

Miznel:
Wailers have started hating

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Try Chinese luveu2 or Arabs or better still espanol grin grin grin
LuveU2:
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by dissybling(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.
u still looking for DAT trash to Bleep,cook, clean and manage ur home for u jees....bros tink well

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by wuIam: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Atleast people see her being supportive to her husband
dollyjoy:

Atleast people see her being supportive to her husband
dollyjoy:

Atleast people see her being supportive to her husband #whatManylack

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Good to know
but have u tried Chinese or Arabs, better still Uzbekistan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by EOOJ(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
floragregs:
stop deceiving yourself by quoting yourself. Only a dumb nairalander wouldn't know those with multiple accounts! Arrogant boy.
funny...i read ur monicker as froglegs grin Bfor opening ma eyes well well shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Abeg u get sister or mother na which kind talk be that, we're have u lived before?? tongue
maestroferddi:
No matter how you look at it, the stark reality is that most Nigerian females are not that really smart.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by amdo007(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
I can't say all Nigerian girls are trash because I have a mother and a sister and hope to have a wife and a daughter, however most girls I have interacted with have shown a great sense of impatience that cannot allow them build a man. Forget bright future, most of them are blinded by material things and are not ready to help a man grow. It is rare to see a Nigerian babe that is ready to suffer with you. They only sit down and expect to enjoy the fruits of your Labour without any help whatsoever. They are gold diggers, sluts, lazy, materialistic and demonic. Some will even bring you down spiritually if you entangle with them. They have made a lot of promising guys useless and they won't stop anytime soon. They should change for the better before coming here to say nonesence about respect. I cant respect people who do not respect themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
floragregs:
hahahaha cool
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Osjaay(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
nice words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.