Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (31939 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by shaybebaby(f): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:

Truetalk my dear. That's why i am working hard to earn. I for one, detest depending on anyone for anything including my relations.

I believe in no work, no fun.

H"ever, there are girls who hv grown to depend on men solely for everything...We were not like this before until our society started placing too much importance on material wealth.
Many men took advantage of this and started to entice our girls with gifts/money just to shamelessly get down wif them.

These girls came to see it as normal overtime. Aftrall, people always take the easiest route to amass wealth for themselves.

Its very bad, but just u know who is behind the scene
May your hustle be blessed. Nice to find kindred spirits because it is us that will raise the next generation of women and men.

It's the same mentality that contributed to the state of the economy as whole. That always looking for a quick fix you mentioned.

I think I read you on another thread about how you are beginning to abhor naija men, I don't blame you.

There are good ones but it is getting increasingly hard to find them. Why won't it, the mentality they have makes them treat nice girls badly who then decide that all men are pr1cks and are only fit to be used which in turn hurts the genuine ones and the vicious cycle continues.

With your thinking, I believe your right mate ain't going to be nigerian.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

May your hustle be blessed. Nice to find kindred spirits because it is us that will raise the next generation of women and men.

It's the same mentality that contributed to the state of the economy as whole. That always looking for a quick fix you mentioned.

I think I read you on another thread about how you are beginning to abhor naija men, I don't blame you.

There are good ones but it is getting increasingly hard to find them. Why won't it, the mentality they have makes them treat nice girls badly who then decide that all men are pr1cks and are only fit to be used which in turn hurts the genuine ones and the vicious cycle continues.

No matter what i have been tru if i find love i will keep it never let such a guy go cry cry

True sincere love no lies no cheating i will never hurt him

Tho av been tru a alot but i will keep him cry cry
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by shaybebaby(f): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

No matter what i have been tru if i find love i will keep it never let such a guy go cry cry

Beautiful sentiment there, I wish you the fortitude and fortune to find and have such.
Not possible in all instances but not impossible either. I couldn't hold on despite the love we felt for each other.
Sometimes love isn't enough. Relationships are complex (sigh).

But believe that regardless of our bad experiences, they can help better prepare us for the real deal when it happens. Experience they say afterall is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

Beautiful sentiment there, I wish you the fortitude and fortune to find and have such.
Not possible in all instances but not impossible either. I couldn't hold on despite the love we felt for each other.
Sometimes love isn't enough. Relationships are complex (sigh).

But believe that regardless of our bad experiences, they can help better prepare us for the real deal when it happens. Experience they say afterall is the best teacher.

Amen tanx for d advise i appreciate
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by shaybebaby(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Amen tanx for d advise i appreciate
You are welcome Hun. Xx
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

You are welcome Hun. Xx

kiss kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by LuveU2(f): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

Thanks dear.

True, there are very good girls in Nigeria. Everywhere i hve been i hve always been amazed at how good natured, kind and understanding many girls i ve met are. But most are not "chicky" "classy" Just simple damsels with large hearts.

Thing is, most "modern" naija guys would not look at them twice because they aint at par or upto taste. And they miss out! They lose and cry after when one serpent takes her piece from them.

The prob with Nig guys, is that they lack good role models. For we girls, we are our greatest critics, thats why we have more good girls than good guys.

When a guy faults, his guy friends start making excuses for him. They call it the guy code. But they are not helping themselves @ all

Who knows, i may just end up with a nonnigerian even though i still like some Nig guys
Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by shaybebaby(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Thanks dear.

True, there are very good girls in Nigeria. Everywhere i hve been i hve always been amazed at how good natured, kind and understanding many girls i ve met are. But most are not "chicky" "classy" Just simple damsels with large hearts.

Thing is, most "modern" naija guys would not look at them twice because they aint at par or upto taste. And they miss out! They lose and cry after when one serpent takes her piece from them.

The prob with Nig guys, is that they lack good role models. For we girls, we are our greatest critics, thats why we have more good girls than good guys.

When a guy faults, his guy friends start making excuses for him. They call it the guy code. But they are not helping themselves @ all

Who knows, i may just end up with a nonnigerian even though i still like some Nig guys
Who knows.

You hit the nail on the head, even here on NL when I see their definition of beauty, it's mainly contrived on the part of the girl. So yup, it's a case of conform to remain competitive I guess.

But really everyone should just be themselves, it's not all of us that will find mates or even remain with them if we do.
Just do you innit? wink

I won't sermonise too much but want a greater chance of being treated as an equal in a relationship, then outside the shores of Nigeria is a safer bet. A relationship based on mutual respect and reciprocity in kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by LuveU2(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

You hit the nail on the head, even here on NL when I see their definition of beauty, it's mainly contrived on the part of the girl. So yup, it's a case of conform to remain competitive I guess.

But really everyone should just be themselves, it's not all of us that will find mates or even remain with them if we do.
Just do you innit? wink

I won't sermonise too much but want a greater chance of being treated as an equal in a relationship, then outside the shores of Nigeria is a safer bet. A relationship based on mutual respect and reciprocity in kind

Exactly what every Nigerian girl should know and crave for!

Thanks sweety, u made my night huh smiley

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by shaybebaby(f): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:

Exactly what every Nigerian girl should know and crave for!

Thanks sweety, u made my night huh smiley
Glad I could Hun x
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by adconline(m): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Thanks dear.

Who knows.

No the problem is that most Naija see marriage as a meal ticket and therefore do not want to improve themselves. How come we have most girls in the unis and labor insisting that guys must be well off before they can go out? It's Naija mentality that marriage is an insurance policy against poverty but most girls don't want to pay the premium by working hard and being established.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by teasel: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2016
emperorchedda:
Lol see the senseless who're calling me names.

Go and stop fvcking around and maybe just maybe a man will stick with your slacked pvssy grin
Who.re, pussay, fucckk..
That's all you Nigerian male idiots can come up with.
Filthy unintelligent rapist, go do the only thing you and your ilk are good at but this time do it with your father. After all, he's probably the one who brought you up as a misogynistic fool.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by katyeee(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Vanquay16:
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.
guess ur mum is also a trash.....u put trash in a trash can....yimuuuu

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by ccffwx: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
I agree totally with him.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Feranchek:
Newton's 3rd law of motion applies to every IDEAL situation....

For instance, if a MORD, because he's contesting for a pageant, decides to hide the comments of a contestant simply because he's got the power to do that, then he should expect an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction from the camp of that contestants.

So, Obama has always treated his Bae well and it's only normal that she does the same.

Guys, treat your woman everyday like a queen, and she'll always call you "My King kiss "

Hmmm...i pity you...life is not like that oh...you should rather see yourself as a Queen or King and you'll be treated like one and not by treating someone one way and expect the same treatment in return.....it doesn't happen dat way at all infact most times the opposite is what you'll get...

I gave my seniors respect but was repayed with my seniors allowing my juniors to diss me because I'm a shy and nervous person by nature....the moment i start to work on myself my respect starts coming instantly not because of the respect i gave out but because of the change in d way i saw myself.

When you treat people too significantly you'll most likely end up being taken for granted....i myself is guilty of this....a guy always use to come and shake me and hail me that i know how to dance and all that....i didn't even know when i started mocking him until twas too late....we are not on speaking terms now....most of these things are instinct my brother....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Feranchek(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
lebete3000:

Hmmm...i pity you...life is not like that oh...you should rather see yourself as a Queen or King and you'll be treated like one and not by treating someone one way and expect the same treatment in return.....it doesn't happen dat way at all infact most times the opposite is what you'll get...

I gave my seniors respect but was repayed with my seniors allowing my juniors to diss me because I'm a shy and nervous person by nature....the moment i start to work on myself my respect starts coming instantly not because of the respect i gave out but because of the change in d way i saw myself.

When you treat people too significantly you'll most likely end up being taken for granted....i myself is guilty of this....a guy always use to come and shake me and hail me that i know how to dance and all that....i didn't even know when i started mocking him until twas too late....we are not on speaking terms now....most of this things are instinct my brother....

Thanks a great deal brov.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
maestroferddi:
No matter how you look at it, the stark reality is that most Nigerian females are not that really smart.

Their not being smart is not really a qualms to me but their arrogance and stubbornness is the most irritating trait of theirs that pisses me off in a twinkle of an eye...

Not everyone can be completely smart and life is a teacher that teaches us all but when a woman adds stubbornness & arrogance join ignorance....that one na EOD.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Feranchek:

Thanks a great deal brov.
You're welcome bro....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2016
AreaFada2:
9ja girls are actually good.

But many younger ones these days just have an inordinate sense of entitlement and expect "ready-made" food.

Sadly, some are becoming very predictable when it comes to money.

Each one says "I am different from other girls" but then behaves just like others when it comes to money.

Some are still good sha. You just have to search a bit harder these days. wink

Whenever i hear them say "I am different from other girls" i don't even argue with them...i just nod my head affirmatively and believe the opposite.

They say all men are the same....i tell you women are more the same than men are...

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2016
bukatyne:
Very interesting piece cheesy

The 'Nigerian' man grin

Anyways, there are men made for Michelle Obama's type of women; there are men made for the opposite of Michelle's type.

As a woman, the responsibility is on you to find/sieve the man made for you.

Chai if only i can have that meal in your picture...looks very tantalizong!
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
croSStodds:
undecided ode,is your Dad not a black?Ode amugbo!! undecided

"Amugbo"? Bursts into laughter!
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Miggs:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah you're a feisty one. let me guess,late teens early twenties no? little or no relationship experience? still believe your "intelligence" will get you through this world yes? its alright.What i do know is,an argumentative,cantankerous,headstrong woman is a turn-off for every man(believe it or not that is what the "strong,independent woman" mantra has come to signify) When did being submissive begin to mean being a doormat? do you know what barack said first attracted him to his wife?in his own words;"i liked the way she smiled easily".Isn't smiling a submissive human action? When did university degrees,how the media labels a person or people and a persons career become a pre-requisite for a somewhat successful relationship?If men desired "strong independent opinionated" women,then african-american women should be the most sought after women on the planet but even african-american men are running away from them.

P.S. As for the backhanded comment directed at me by the person who quoted you,if that person isnt a coward,let that person quote me directly and state her worthless opinion

Oh boy this one na uppercut!

They've gotten it twisted bro...really twisted....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Folzye:
When i see people talk about treating woman like queen, she deserves someone better and generally all the nonsense about a perfect relationship and high standard thing...
In a relationship both parties are meant to watch each other's back.... If womem always want to be treated right don't wrong the other party, be sensitive, have manners, be respectful trust God to help you solve ur complex relationship problems.. Stop trying to be like kim kardashian, stop wishing for standards you know will bring u pain. This is Africa for God's sake..

Couldn't have said it better...most women will test your emotional strength by irking you and won't find you attractive if you fail to be "mature" about it.....

Ofcourse I'll be mature to the best of my ability but if she then falls in love she's on her own oh...she's in for some good fvcking ONLY.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2016
teasel:

You came out from trash. You family is trash and for that reason, anything that ever comes from you will be trash. You're stupiid but your mother is even more stupiid for not knowing she ought to have aborted the idiot that you are.
Daft Nigerian ghetto nigger coming on nairaland to feel high and mighty but again, it is a Nigerian forum grin

Wetin?!
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2016
teasel:
Save your useless peace, you filthy animal. Typical, stupiid Nigerian misogynist!
Oh girl you're very poisonous.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Unfortunately that kinda ideal guy you're looking for is very rare and if available have been taken already...the other type of dudes you can find attractive are jerks....

I'm sure you won't like the "good" guys...
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

Unfortunately that kinda ideal guy you're looking for is very rare and if available have been taken already...the other type of dudes you can find attractive are jerks....

I'm sure you won't like the "good" guys...

Ok tanx
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok tanx

Sorry i think i sounded pessimistic....please discard what i wrote up there and go for what you want and do not settle for less.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by halfricanadian(f): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

Sorry i think i sounded pessimistic....please discard what i wrote up there and go for what you want and do not settle for less.

Ok tanx smiley

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by iyke1989(m): 1:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Its hypocritical having a discrepant analysis spewed for indignant spectrum.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by maestroferddi: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

Their not being smart is not really a qualms to me but their arrogance and stubbornness is the most irritating trait of theirs that pisses me off in a twinkle of an eye...

Not everyone can be completely smart and life is a teacher that teaches us all but when a woman adds stubbornness & arrogance join ignorance....that one na EOD.
Well spoken.

I have nothing more to add...
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Joy1706(f): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
amdo007:

I don't know about you but I will marry I woman I respect, because real love has respect. Secondly, no one is too busy to help their partner grow except they have nothing to offer. Quick question, isn't there a thing your partner can do to make you grow? If yes, so are you selfish since you do not want to reciprocate? Thats typical Nigerian girl mentality. Always looking for what they can get not ready to give.
Abeg abeg you did not see where I wrote about contributing positively to each other's lives? Don't presume to know me abeg. Did I say you shouldn't marry who you don't respect? That's not my effing business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.