Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (31941 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
This EPIC rant written by Onuora Onianwa who is vexed that some Nigerian men will treat their women like trash and expect them to be like Michelle Barack Obama is a MUST READ.

Women that know, deep within their hearts, that they deserve a better man than the one they are with right now, kindly read this and receive sense.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/guy-blasts-fellow-nigerian-men-who.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
last

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by dollyjoy(f): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2016
What is so special about her Some people are just stupid for no reason at all.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by jamalnation(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Lubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by herzern(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
I wonder oooh

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

But the guy is right na.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by LilSmith55(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by blackdeek53: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
FLOTUS? Did you really just ask what's so special about her? Aunty dolly where are you from? grin

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Strahovski2: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren I want to see your pics. smiley

I like the name
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lilmax(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
He's right though undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Strahovski2:

FlirtyKaren I want to see your pics. smiley

I like the name

awwww Nairaland no get blushing emoji wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice speech..
Not just Nigerian men, most black men.

Gosh i hate black men sometimes.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by LuveU2(f): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
Nice speech..

Most re beginning to irritate me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
economy bad
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.

11 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.

I endorse this message...Nice one Brother...TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS

ireneeony:

Black men self no send you....IN LOVE WITH THE WHITE FLAWLESS Angel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by HaneefahRN(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm, sense making. Loads of truth in the write up
. Some men would expect their wife to behave like an angel, all loving and supportive even when they are oppressing her .
O lalastic is watching cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by admax(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
The lady has a point though.

You want your wife to treat you like a King? Treat her like a Queen!

You want your husband to treat you like a Queen? Treat him like a King!

If one of you is not doing what he or she ought to do in a marriage, her advice and ranting is for you.

44 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Feranchek(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Newton's 3rd law of motion applies to every IDEAL situation....

For instance, if a MORD, because he's contesting for a pageant, decides to hide the comments of a contestant simply because he's got the power to do that, then he should expect an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction from the camp of that contestants.

So, Obama has always treated his Bae well and it's only normal that she does the same.

Guys, treat your woman everyday like a queen, and she'll always call you "My King kiss "

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Sweetcollins: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Feminist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Pavore9: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
War of words looming......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
aWho dey compare mosquito with Elephant?

Real wife material

Michelle Obama

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by sukkot: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
hmmm this nigga needs to keep quiet. naija women dont respond to romance. na money kudi owo lolzzzzzzzzz. you can be more romantic than obama but if you no get money she go slap you cheesy cheesy

my nigga needs to take several seats

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by bettercreature(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
A good example of woman rapper,I dont think a real man would have time to compose this nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by vicstar(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
• • • • • That man is just ranting based on what they display in the public, they're politicians for petesake! undecided they sure know how to cover their dirty laundry real nice lipsrsealed and you don't know what goes down behind closed doors

• • • • • Anyway, naija women don't treat ya hubby like trash and expect him to be like OBama cheesy grin #crazyworld cool

12 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Wealthyone: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
*Copied from whatsapp*

Dear Mother,

Please, stop teaching your daughter that it's her job to fix her man! Who will fix her, when she is busy fixing another?

Momma, stop telling her that she's the home builder! Tell her that she will work hand in hand with her husband to build her home.

Our society today is littered with over-burdened wives, mothers, sisters and daughters. They are wearied, they are stressed and drained, from having to
fix themselves and as well fix an adult who ought to be fixing himself and fixing things around the house.

Look around you, you've succeeded in raising strong daughters and weak sons.... Sons who grew to become nonchalant men, men who rather feast while the women work.

Ma'am, teach your son that it's his job to provide for his family, totally, exclusively, that way, he won't expect his woman to share family responsibilities with him.
When such expectations aren't there, he will very much appreciate any input she makes.

Teach your son that he's the sole protector of his home, that will make him not run off to chase pleasure with the idea that "my wife will handle it".

Mama, teach your son that loving his wife is a daily affair, and he must make her feel loved, in every sense of the word....

Dad, make your son understand that he's not done anything for his children, until he loves their mother fully.

Papa, raise your son, by loving his mother purely... When he sees you doing it right, he will do it more right in his marriage.

Daddie, teach your son never to depend on a woman. That way, he will never look at a woman as his support, he will put in all his best to be there for his family.

Mom and Dad, raise your sons, to be the picture of the husbands you desire for your daughters!

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by evy1(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
And what is so special about you? shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by yjgm(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2016
He's on spot. Good riddance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
ndi umuwoke undecided

I'm speechless lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by floragregs(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I endorse this message...Nice one Brother...TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS

Black men self no send you....IN LOVE WITH THE WHITE FLAWLESS Angel
stop deceiving yourself by quoting yourself. Only a dumb nairalander wouldn't know those with multiple accounts! Arrogant boy.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.